Energy Transfer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Energy Transfer in March 2012.

Interview Details Interview took process one semester before graduation, interned a summer before graduation and after graduation I got an offer.

Interview Question – all questions asked were pretty standard for an interview, no unusual questions, a good basic preparation will do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Houston, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Energy Transfer.

Interview Details One interview, lasted about 45 minutes. I met with a company director and his admin (my predecessor). I received a job offer months after this initial (and only) interview, but I heard nothing before that. I underwent drug screening and other orientation benefit processes my first day on the job.

Interview Question – Not applicable. This was a completely typical interview for an administrative assistant position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a salary, no negotiation.

Accountant Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Energy Transfer in February 2010.

Interview Details It was a brief process. Not to long. Generic interview questions. I wasn't too nervous. Was looking into what I wanted to offer the company. Was interested in my career growth. Laid out all the details of the monthly and annual process.

Interview Question – What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Energy Transfer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Energy Transfer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Energy Transfer employees and interview candidates.