Enterprise Business Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee
Mobile, AL (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Enterprise Business Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details First, I had two interviews in different states that were for the same position; Manager Trainee. Well, both of the HR members were hiring for the same position but both were looking for two totally different candidates. My first interviewer was way too unprofessonal. She took the conversations and made it more personal and focused less on the job. She asked questions about my personal life, dating and future events, like weddings etc. I tried to keep it focused on the job, but once I brought the conversation back to work, the interview ended quickly after that. My next interviewer was looked for someone with a super bubbly personality and slick antics to trick customers. Welll, needless to say I got both of my rejection emails within a week of each but shortly after that, they reposted that position..I dont know...quite frankly, that I not a good fit for me and I would have declined.

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult customers.   View Answer

Worked for Enterprise Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!