Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 4 Mar 2015
1,717 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I started off applying to the job online and within the week received a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 minutes and asked questions related to your resume. After that I got called into another interview with an employee in the HR department. She asked many situational questions. "Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?" or "When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?" Simple questions. The last interview was with the branch you will potentially work with. The first hour I just went around and talked to all the employees. It was all just friendly conversation to see if I would fit in, not many work related questions. Then I was interviewed by that Branches Manager along with the Area Manager. Wanted to see what I knew before going into the interview and I was asked many questions about both Sales and Customer Service experience. Overall it was a pretty solid process.

No negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

pretty casual, a lot of sales related questions and the company focus a lot on customer service aspect of the business.the first question that they asked was what do you know about our campany, so do some research before going.i think the questions that they ask each candadate are the same, they have a set of ten questions i believe

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and got a call a week later for a phone interview. The interview was relatively short and the interviewer was very nice. She asked about my intentions with enterprise and what I was looking for in the near future. She asked what I thought the key to success in effective customer service was. She then called again the following week to set up a personal interview. The interview was a success we actually talked about her experience at enterprise and she mentioned how I was a strong candidate! She even set up my next interview as soon as possible which was the branch interview. Here is where I decided it was a bad idea.

Upon arrival (on time) to my interview, the branch manager wasn't even there. I had to wait about 30 minutes for him to show up. I then proceeded to learn about what the position consisted of. The office had no desks, no floors and was going through remodeling, it was a fiasco! They mentioned how I had to wash the cars which I had no problem with if there was enough room to grow.

I walked into the office for the final interview and the branch manager (which was very concerned with customer service) was arrogant no smiles. He second guessed everything I said as if he was waiting for me to choke but I didn't. I kept professional at all times and basically had a good answer to every question. I then proceeded to interview him about experiences and potential growth form within the company but I think he didn't appreciate me asking questions.

I was notified via email a week later that they had gone with another candidate. This was my problem with enterprise! 3 weeks of interviewing for a position with no growth and high stress due to high sales expectations! Pay was good but with the very long hours (literally your life) it came down to like 13 dollars an hour! I feel like my time was wasted! I really did a good job, but because the branch manager was having a bad day I did not receive the offer, when everyone else I met told me I was a strong candidate.

Interview Questions
    • basically STAR questions. Why enterprise? when was a time you went above and beyond for a customer? a time where you handled an angry customer   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It was pretty welcoming. There was an opportunity to go to the regional office for the first round. They shared a lot about the ability to be promoted. Very upfront, great benefits included.

Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Simple very easy process and all behavioral questions. I applied online and sometime later I received a phone call for a interview in person. Interview questions were very generic. Just be yourself and answer questions to the best of your ability. If you have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test most likely you will get the job!

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating hourly pay.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I received a Phone interview which lasted about 10 minutes, I then had two face to face interviews in different locations , and finally an assessment day. This included individual tasks, role plays, group tasks and finally another interview .

Interview Questions
    • In your opinion distinguish between a good manager and a bad manager?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had a great experience with the interview process at Enterprise. As soon as I walked in everyone in the office was so friendly. It seemed like an enjoyable place to work and everyone got along and seemed happy to be there. The interview only lasted about 30 minutes. It was conversational, fairly relaxed, and informative. Overall I was excited to go on to the next step in the process.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Quite long but very fair process. The online application is easy to fill out and doesn't take long. Afterwards there will be a telephone interview, which will be over very quick too and is just to see what you are currently doing, where you'd like to work etc. Afterwards you will be invited for a personal interview, mine was in Heathrow. This also didn't last longer than 30 minutes and was fine. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Basically behavioral questions. Very friendly interviewers. Phone screen and two rounds of on-site, in-person interviews. Be amiable, honest and prepare well and you will have no problems. Enterprise is a lot about excellent customer service to both internal and external clients so be sure to highlight your people skills too even when you are being recruited for a back office position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult team mate   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and was then contact by the recruiter via email. She sent me some questions regarding the salary and hours. She then called me to set up and interview which lasted about an hour. She was very personable, funny, and made me feel comfortable. I now have a third interview at the actual branch I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      Explain a time when you had an irate customer and how did you change their mind?
      Why Enterprise?

Answer Question
    No negotiation. No compensation for travels during the interview process.