Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 20 Jan 2015
1,659 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions
    • The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   View Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

Multiple stages to the process. Very good experience. Very friendly, helpful, and upfront about the entire interview and work experience. Highly recommend any new, motivated individual to take a look at Enterprise.

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

very quick process, i had the phone interview, initial interview and branch visit within 1 week. communication between myself and HR was excellent, I received fast responses via email. They focus on customer service and sales experience the most which leads me to wonder if they really only just want sales people.

the average working week is 50 hours which is horrendous considering you get paid less than the average graduate salary.

I am visiting the branch soon for my final interview so i will be able to get a feel for the place. Need to think about whether to accept or decline if i do get an offer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They have a phone interview and then an interview with HR recruiter. Mine was Kledia and she is amazon and nice and very informative about the position. She was definitely a deciding factor about me wanting to join the company. And then you observe at a branch and interview with your potential area manager who goes into even more detail about the position.

No negotiation

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied on-line and was contacted via email a few days later to set up a face to face interview with the talent acquisition manager. A week later I interviewed with the Branch Manger and the Area Manager. It's been almost a week and I still have not heard back….

Interview Questions
    • You must have sales experience and the competitive spirit   Answer Question

SummerManagement Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The process was quite straight forward. An online application followed by a telephone interview. The telephone interview was first of all later than scheduled and also only lasted no more than 4 minutes. It seemed that they were in a rush as it was the end of the day and were hurrying the answers I gave. It seemed completely pointless to have such a short telephone interview that was so rushed it stressed me out a bit. I was offered a face to face interview there and then.

The interview itself was quite some while away, and every other summer intern position I have ever heard of has offered travel expenses (considering they're trying to attract the best, not the wealthiest uni students). I was therefore quite surprised that I was asked to travel 3 hours for an interview costing a lot of money; with no expenses covered. I was even more surprised that I had to travel so far when they have branches in most towns; and the interviewer was merely following a script of questions from a piece of paper. It seemed to me a complete waste of a journey and my money; for a company that obviously didn't seem willing to invest in its potential graduates.

I didn't get offered a job and thus asked for feedback regarding the interview experience however received no reply. Overall, it seemed a waste of time applying, my money travelling and time. I don't understand why the telephone interview was a bit more rigorous in order to stop people having to travel so far for an interview, only to not get the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

The entire process was a little over a month after completing the computer testing and customer service simulation. Each interview lasted over 30 minutes and were the basic "tell me a time when you..." questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. About a week after the second interview I was offered the position but the training class didn't start until a few months later. I accepted the February start date.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Great interview! Outgoing manager and Area manager. I had a total of 3 interviews. Come prepared to discuss sales experience. They really like people that can sell and are personable.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Three interviews. First was more of a meet and greet with a recruiter, actually had that one on campus. Pretty standard interview questions plus a lot of explaining how the job and career path work at Enterprise.

Second was with the area manager, this one included an hour or so of shadowing employees at a branch before the interview, just to get a feel for the operation. More of a traditional interview, wanted to know about my career ambitions and past experience. A lot of emphasis on the warning potential.

Third was with the branch anger of the location I would be working at. More just to see if I would fit well at that branch than if I was qualified. Much more laid back and less formal.

Overall a pretty well-rounded and streamlined interview process.