Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Getting the Interview

77 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details They emailed me about a month after I applied for the position. There was a 15 minute interview during which the interviewer asked several questions about past sales and leadership experience. They never got back to me. I feel as though the position is advertised falsely. They call it a management position, but I wasn't asked any questions about anything related to management.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Westbrook, ME (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Interview Details Applied online through the Enterprise website. Received an email within 5 days from a hiring person, scheduled a phone interview which was less than 10 minutes, met in person with area manager. First real interview and was much easier than expected. Very friendly people at all stages.

Interview Question – None, difficult customer situation, what is customer service to you, where do you see yourself after school.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Saw an ad on LinkedIn and applied through the website. About a week later I got a call from talent acquisition. She asked me a few questions over the phone such as why I wanted to work for the company. Then she asked me when I could come in for an interview. This interview went well and then she called me the next day to schedule another interview with the area manager and a branch manager.

Interview Question – Questions were behavioural and about my resume. Based on sales, competitiveness and customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I have only received a verbal offer so far. After they do the background check, you get the official offer.

Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details Got in touch via a school career fair. Talent agent requested my resume and gave me her business card. I was contacted a couple weeks later for an interview. Passed through the first interview and am scheduled for my second. First interview was with the areas talent acquisition manager, and the second will be with the branch manager where I may be placed at.

Interview Question – Was there any point in your life where you had to do a not-so-glorious job? Something where you had to roll up your sleeves and get your "hands dirty"?   View Answer

Franklin, TN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details Interview process was wasn't bad- total of three interviews spread out over the course of about a month that included one on-site observation. There was a lot of overlap in the questions asked in the three interviews, and nothing particularly challenging. Additionally, all three conversations were with very genial employees, so the conversations for the most part were enjoyable.

Interview Question – There were no especially difficult questions, essentially they just covered basic interview questions- walking through your resume and asking why you think you'd be a good fit and where you want to be in five to ten years.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details Really basic questions. 3 interviews. One with HR Recruiter. One with Area Manager. One with Regional Executive.

Interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Interview Details 3 interview process: 1 phone interview with recruiter, 1 in person interview with same recruiter, 1 in person interview with area manager. Applied online and received an email asking me to set up phone interview. Quick process.

Interview Question – Pretty typical questions. Want to see that you are competitive   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter two months later to schedule an interview. The interview was conducted by a branch manager as well as a recruiter. It consisted of behavioural-based questions, all related to sales and competitiveness.

Interview Question – What is something you would not look forward to if you were to work for Enterprise?   Answer Question

Richmond, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview Details Initially got a call from the Talent Acquisition Manager based out of Williamsburg, VA; was extremely impressed by my resume (I would suggest getting your resume critiqued multiple times before submission), and went straight to setting up an on-site interview. In total, there were two on-site interviews with the regional director and the branch manager- both pretty easy. "Please elaborate on your sales experience," "name a time when you excelled in customer service," etc. Enterprise loves athletes; if you've played any type of sport, elaborate on your dedication, how competitive you are, etc. Ask as many questions as you can when possible- it shows your enthusiasm and your interest in obtaining the position. Don't over-think what you're going to say; tell everything as is, and you'll be fine.

Interview Question – "Name a time when you had to market a product that a customer initially did not want"   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern
Bridgeport, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview Details Phone interview and then face to face interview

Interview Question – please talk about a time where you had to change someones mind about something?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Videos

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Intern interview questions and advice. All 77 interview reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees and interview candidates.