Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 4 Jun 2014

2.8

86 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had a phone interview and that set up one in person interview at the Enterprise office. Basic behavioral interview without any difficult questions. I was asked "Tell me about a time when I had to deal with a disgruntled customer and what did I do" etc etc.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I submitted an application in late March and didn't hear back until late early May. Don't be discouraged if it takes time for them to get back to you. It is a three step interview process. The first interview is basically a phone screening. They ask interview 101 type questions, and make sure you meet all the requirements. The second interview will make you or break you. You will interview with the branch and area manager. They ask situational questions. "Describe a time..." or "what do you think about..." Third interview is the "tell me about yourself" type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to think critically to solve a problem   Answer Question

It is a retail job. You compete against your co-workers to hit sales targets. I declined because I felt there were better uses of my time than selling insurance for 10 hours a day.

Intern/Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

My initial contact with the company was at a career fair where I submitted my resume, but I never received news. Later that year I met a recruiter at the university internship fair, submitted my resume again and applied online. Was called for an interview in the area office with the HR that was at the internship fair. Went to a branch observation for an hour. Interviewed by a branch manager and received an offer.

Interview Questions
    It is my first internship and seems like it encompasses a wide range of business fields in their program.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Went to a job fair and spoke with the representative. I later went home and applied online just like the flyer that the representative gave me. I got an email back a few days later asking if I was available for a phone interview. The phone interview was your basic entry interview questions like "Tell me a time when you have a difficult customer or Tell me a time when you had to sell something to a customer they did not want." After completing the phone interview, I was then asked to come in for a face to face interview.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2014.

The interview process was a piece of cake. Nothing to worry about. Went through three separate interviews. 1st was with the corporate recruiter: very easy. 2nd was with an area manager: a bit more detailed about your resume, but still nothing to sweat over. 3rd was with the VP of the region: this was mostly paperwork and I wouldn't have been there if I wasn't already hired.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was when I was asked about relevant sales experience. I was only a student at the time, so really I did not have any of this. I had to search deep into my creative thoughts to come up with a connection to my organizational leadership that was relevant to sales. My answer seemed to satisfy the Area Manger though as I was offered the position.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Easy phone interview basic questions

Management Trainee Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They emailed me about a month after I applied for the position. There was a 15 minute interview during which the interviewer asked several questions about past sales and leadership experience. They never got back to me. I feel as though the position is advertised falsely. They call it a management position, but I wasn't asked any questions about anything related to management.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Saw an ad on LinkedIn and applied through the website. About a week later I got a call from talent acquisition. She asked me a few questions over the phone such as why I wanted to work for the company. Then she asked me when I could come in for an interview. This interview went well and then she called me the next day to schedule another interview with the area manager and a branch manager.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were behavioural and about my resume. Based on sales, competitiveness and customer service   Answer Question
    I have only received a verbal offer so far. After they do the background check, you get the official offer.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

Applied online through the Enterprise website. Received an email within 5 days from a hiring person, scheduled a phone interview which was less than 10 minutes, met in person with area manager. First real interview and was much easier than expected. Very friendly people at all stages.

Interview Questions
    • None, difficult customer situation, what is customer service to you, where do you see yourself after school.   Answer Question
    None.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2014.

First I got a phone interview basically to see if I meet the qualifications of the internship. Then I got the actual interview that asked about my competitiveness, sales experience, time where you dealt with a bad customer, and a time where you went above and beyond for a customer. Then the final interview was intimidating. I was asked a lot about sales and to sell him a product given a scenario. Just be calm and confident and know how to turn a no into a yes.