Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

2.9

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I started off applying to the job online and within the week received a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 minutes and asked questions related to your resume. After that I got called into another interview with an employee in the HR department. She asked many situational questions. "Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?" or "When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?" Simple questions. The last interview was with the branch you will potentially work with. The first hour I just went around and talked to all the employees. It was all just friendly conversation to see if I would fit in, not many work related questions. Then I was interviewed by that Branches Manager along with the Area Manager. Wanted to see what I knew before going into the interview and I was asked many questions about both Sales and Customer Service experience. Overall it was a pretty solid process.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

pretty casual, a lot of sales related questions and the company focus a lot on customer service aspect of the business.the first question that they asked was what do you know about our campany, so do some research before going.i think the questions that they ask each candadate are the same, they have a set of ten questions i believe

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It was pretty welcoming. There was an opportunity to go to the regional office for the first round. They shared a lot about the ability to be promoted. Very upfront, great benefits included.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I had a great experience with the interview process at Enterprise. As soon as I walked in everyone in the office was so friendly. It seemed like an enjoyable place to work and everyone got along and seemed happy to be there. The interview only lasted about 30 minutes. It was conversational, fairly relaxed, and informative. Overall I was excited to go on to the next step in the process.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Quite long but very fair process. The online application is easy to fill out and doesn't take long. Afterwards there will be a telephone interview, which will be over very quick too and is just to see what you are currently doing, where you'd like to work etc. Afterwards you will be invited for a personal interview, mine was in Heathrow. This also didn't last longer than 30 minutes and was fine. I haven't heard back from them yet.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

I applied online and was then contact by the recruiter via email. She sent me some questions regarding the salary and hours. She then called me to set up and interview which lasted about an hour. She was very personable, funny, and made me feel comfortable. I now have a third interview at the actual branch I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      Explain a time when you had an irate customer and how did you change their mind?
      Why Enterprise?

Answer Question
    No negotiation. No compensation for travels during the interview process.

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Phone interview was first. Once I got the face to face interview I was excited. The hiring recruiter was almost like pulling teeth. I still can't quite figure out why she would be in HR. Normal interview questions but she completely deterred me from the company making it sound long hard and miserable. I had high hopes but left the interview not so sure about Enterprise. Was offered a second face to face interview but declined. Wouldn't apply again.

Interview Questions
    • A specific time when you faced challenges?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

4 stages. First is a phone screening with basic sales and experience questions. second is with a talent acquisition manager - also fairly easy. Third is the "make it or break it" with a regional manager - really must showcase sales knowledge. Fourth is with the VP

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

they called me for a Phone interview 2 weeks after i applied. it was a great interview process, and they asked me a couple of questions about sale experience, how you deal with a unsatisfied customer, ect.

Interview Questions
    • sale experience, how you deal with a unsatisfied customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Begins with phone interview to see if your personality will fit. Next interview is in-person with the hiring coordinator. Basic questions about customer service and sales experience. Second in-person interview is with the Area Manager that you would potentially work under. This can take anywhere from 30 mins to 1.5 hrs. In depth behavioral questions as well as why you would be a great fit for the company. Also some questions to assess if you did your research on the company's history. Final in person interview would be with the branch manager. Mine was just a formality so not sure what kind of questions they would ask someone who they haven't offered the job to yet.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of great customer service, example sales pitch, why do you want to work here?, etc.   Answer Question