Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,015 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,015 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I started off applying to the job online and within the week received a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 minutes and asked questions related to your resume. After that I got called into another interview with an employee in the HR department. She asked many situational questions. "Have you ever dealt with an angry customer?" or "When have you needed to step up in a group scenario?" Simple questions. The last interview was with the branch you will potentially work with. The first hour I just went around and talked to all the employees. It was all just friendly conversation to see if I would fit in, not many work related questions. Then I was interviewed by that Branches Manager along with the Area Manager. Wanted to see what I knew before going into the interview and I was asked many questions about both Sales and Customer Service experience. Overall it was a pretty solid process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Johnson City, TN (US)).

Interview

A lot of typical customer service questions. The job is heavily sales associated so prepare like you would for a sales job. First you apply online or trough college, second you have a phone screen and then move into the in person interview stage. Phone screen was a week after submitting application and then waited a week to hear back.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

The interviewer tried to intimidate me. She also criticized my interview skills yet moved me on; eventually got an offer anyway... The final interviewer was not a fan of the recruiter either. I simply asked if I would work with people with similar personalities to the recruiter and he laughed and said he gets that question a lot. She kind of ruined the experience for me because he has to work with her on a daily basis even though he doesn't like her. Sounds like problems I don't want to be involved in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about Enterprise?
      Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process began with a quick 10 min phone screen. This interview was mainly to make sure you matched your resume and that you were interested in a job with enterprise. Next was an in person interview with the hiring manager for about 30 min. In this interview they asked more STAR and customer service related questions. The last step of the process was a 30 min observation and an interview with the branch manager. The branch manager really drills you with customer servce questions so be prepared with great examples of dealing with customers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you set and achieved lofty goals?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?
      Have you ever had to deal with an angry customer? Explain the situation and how you delt with the customer? They then asked many follow up questions regarding if the customer was satisfied with the end result etc.

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

I received a phone call shortly after I submitted my application online. I was accused general questions about my experience in sales, customer service, and management. I was also asked if I was willing to work long hours and commute. They also inquired about my driving record and if there was anything I would like to share about my driving record or criminal activity since they would be verifying it. After that, I received an in office interview.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to commute up to 45 minutes away?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (South Bend, IN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a very long process, requiring an interview in Indianapolis, then another interview closer to home. I thought I did exceptionally well, but was unfortunately denied the position in the end. It was fair overall, I was recruited to apply for the position, after being denied the same position I just felt that I was being run around by the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Indiana, PA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I've been communicating with a recruiter since I met her at a job fair last year. She told me to apply, so I did. I saw her again at another job fair. She told me to register for an interview on campus, so I did.

The online application was general enough. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

I had this interview today, so I don't know the results yet.

Interview Questions

• At most, how many hours have you worked for an extended period of time, counting work and school?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Pretty much all the questions were about sales experience and what customer service I had done.   Answer Question
    • They also asked what the 3 things I looked for in a position for most and 1 thing least were.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I had a three step interview process. On my college campus from a recruiter. Then had an interview the next day. Then had an interview with my area manager that I will potentially be working at.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call the next day for screening. Got invited for interview following week with Area Manager. Explained a bit about the position, what I would do there, about my past sales experience. Hard to get a read off my interviewer as s/he did not have any facial expressions and not interested to be there.

Interview Questions

• The typical questions that others have posted here, pretty helpful. It pretty much covered 90% of the questions in my interview.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Online Application - asked for telephone interview the same week which was followed by a face to face interview. Was informed on the day I had made it to the next stage which was a branch placement and finally an assessment centre. Recruitment is year round so the recruitment process can be very quick.