Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 20 Jan 2015

2.9

932 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

You will go through three interviews before you get hired. The first is a phone interview. Next will be with the district manager and the third with the regional manager. Each interview is about 30 minutes. Each interview gets more difficult, of course. I liked the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you overcome an objection about the insurance?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

fill out the application. got a call within 4-5 days. Phone interview and simple questions and then they schedule a interview in person if you pass. I think that if they payed more I would have said yes. The only thing that sucks is working such long hours and not getting payed enough

Interview Questions
    • The only thing they ask is if you are willing to work overtime tidious hours 7-630pm which I was not willing to do so I declined the job   View Answer

because the hours are way too long!

Management Trainee Interview

Multiple stages to the process. Very good experience. Very friendly, helpful, and upfront about the entire interview and work experience. Highly recommend any new, motivated individual to take a look at Enterprise.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

They have a phone interview and then an interview with HR recruiter. Mine was Kledia and she is amazon and nice and very informative about the position. She was definitely a deciding factor about me wanting to join the company. And then you observe at a branch and interview with your potential area manager who goes into even more detail about the position.

No negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Great interview! Outgoing manager and Area manager. I had a total of 3 interviews. Come prepared to discuss sales experience. They really like people that can sell and are personable.

Management Trainee Interview

- Interview with Recruiter (Initial Interview)
          Location of this Interview is at the Admin Office based in Pittsburgh, PA.
    - Branch Interview with Branch Manager + Area Manager
            Location of this Interview is at the Potential Branch you'll Work at.
    - Interview with Group Manager (Final Interview)
            Location of this Interview is where the Group Manager's Home Office is at the Time.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Three interviews. First was more of a meet and greet with a recruiter, actually had that one on campus. Pretty standard interview questions plus a lot of explaining how the job and career path work at Enterprise.

Second was with the area manager, this one included an hour or so of shadowing employees at a branch before the interview, just to get a feel for the operation. More of a traditional interview, wanted to know about my career ambitions and past experience. A lot of emphasis on the warning potential.

Third was with the branch anger of the location I would be working at. More just to see if I would fit well at that branch than if I was qualified. Much more laid back and less formal.

Overall a pretty well-rounded and streamlined interview process.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Applied online and then they called to scheduled interview. The HR manger who interviewed me is a nice lady. The questions she asked was mostly common one like tell me a little bit more about yourself ? what is your area of study ? Why you want to work for us ?

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

A total of three in person interviews starting with an human resource recruiter; next with the a branch manager and area manger; ending with the regional vice president. Each interview last about an hour to an hour and a half. They look for competitive attributes that they cannot teach you so that they can focus on sales techniques and branch management.

None, company policy

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

1. Apply online

2. Telephone interview
        * Initial screening - entirely competency based
        * Approx 10-15 minutes
        * TIP: have detailed examples and be ready to expand on what you've said.

3. Invitation to interview at a rental branch + experience life in an Enterprise office
        * Work a few hours, 'shadow' an existing team member
        * Interview with branch manager at the end (more competency-based questions)
        * TIP: talk to employees at the branch. A lot. The manager will ask them what they thought of you
                  & they play a large part in the manager's decision to progress you or not. Engage with
                  customers even if it's just small-talk. Don't be a wallflower.

4. Assessment centre
        * Team-orientated tasks and group exercises
        * Role play a presentation/fake meeting with hiring managers
          (e.g. one employee is falling behind with his sales figures and you've called a 'meeting')
        * Competency interview at the end with another hiring manager
        * TIP: Find a balance between commanding and respectful, don't talk over others. An entire
                  assessment group can (and does) get hired, or none at all. It depends. My group
                  didn't finish any of its tasks due to bickering and strong personalities but *most* of us were
                  still offered a role. In the role-play/presentation managers are often found in character- they
                  play roles of disinterested employees etc - and the one I had even sat on his phone the
                  entire time. Distracting as it is, resist the urge to get mad at this 'employee' if something like
                  this happens to you...it's a ploy to see how you handle employee/customer engagement
                  and conflict resolution.

5. Job Offer (If successful)
         * I heard back within the week.

Interview Questions
    • No question is particularly 'difficult', just be prepared to go into your answers to any questions in a lot of detail.   Answer Question
    No chance to negotiate, I was dictated to more than anything. Read the company reviews on Glassdoor before making a decision which will have a major impact on your life.