Epsilon

65 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analytic Consultant Interview

Analytic Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

Interview Question – How comfortable with SAS programming?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Irving, TX (US)

I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Interview Details Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Question – I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Interview Details Interview was very laid back. Mostly behavioral questions. They asked what I was looking to get out of their summer internship program and why I wanted to work with them. I talked to the campus recruiter who passed my materials along to the office of my choice.

Interview Question – She had my resume in front of her and asked me questions based on that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am still in the interview process.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Associate Business Systems Analyst
Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2013.

Interview Details I first applied through campus recruiting. I then had an interview on campus. This first interview asked me about my experience with SQL, but mostly behavioral.

I was emailed a few days later saying I made it to the second round of interviewing. I then went to the Wakefield office where I interviewed with five hiring managers. The questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Question – Know information about current or past internships, I spoke heavily about these during the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview Details I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Question – There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in August 2010.

Interview Details Phone screen with TX was normal. In person in PA hotel conf room was fair. In hindsight, the interviewers lack of detailed knowledge should have been a red flag.

Negotiation Details – pretty easy, they met my number

Very Easy Interview

Senior Account Executive Interview

North Wales, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview Details Interview and hiring process was very easy. They didn't screen well because they just needed bodies to fill slots so that they could overwork us and churn us out for cheap

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Associate Business Systems Analyst
Wakefield, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2013.

Interview Details The process started with an on campus interview with one mid-level manager, this was very straight forward, typical behavioral stuff. I was then contacted by a recruiter who scheduled me to come in to their Wakefield office for four 20 minute interviews. My interviews occurred simultaneously with the interviews for three other candidates. We first met with two current BSAs who went over their experiences and the different types of BSA roles at Epsilon. myself and the other interviewees were then split into four different rooms. The interviewers went from room to room, spending 20 minutes with each of us. The interviewers ranged from senior managers to a VP. The questions were still mostly behavioral, but there was a bit of technical question, such as my experience with developing and SQL. The were mostly interested in my experience with teams, how I tackle a problem etc.
After the interview i heard back from the recruiter a couple of weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – What type of BSA better suites your interests? Don't worry they explain the differences before hand.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had another offer for a little bit more money in a different field that i found more interesting.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details The hiring process was fairly simple for the most part. A phone screen was initially scheduled with HR to cover off of the basics...job role, experience, salary requirements. Then two face to face interviews were scheduled with the hiring manager and client team manager. The whole interview took under an hour. Both interviewers were definitely more interested in making a personal connection/seeing if I was a "right fit" vs. a behavioral interview. Questions were very simple and straightforward, and applicable to my past experience and relatable to the position being offered.

Interview Question – Give an example of a difficult project you managed and explain 1) why it was difficult and 2) how you handled the situation and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was only able to negotiate a couple additional thousands dollars. I was informed that I was at the max of the salary range. In retrospect, I wish I had negotiated more as I was given a promotion with no salary increase.

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied online and interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details My interview experience was positive. They were very effective and nice!

Interview Question – All basic questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon interview questions and advice. All 65 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.