Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions

Updated 3 Dec 2014

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi) in February 2012.

Interview

i got there at the company n then i was told to fillup a form attched wd my cv, then it followed by some registration process by some enteries to be filled in there systems, n after that a personel interview..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaiton

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sweeden, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweeden, KY (US)).

Interview

Phone call

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Applied through Ericsson job search online. I got a phone call two weeks I sent my application from a recruiter who asked me a few simple questions about my resume. After the phone screening I did two online tests that tested numerical abilities (math) and logical reasoning. After three weeks I got a mail that said that my score was above average and that I had been accepted for the next screening round, which was an on place interview in Stockholm, Sweden.

Interview Questions

• What is creativity according to you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview

Asked about my CV and Projects i wrote about in my CV,

Asked about my previous internships in detail and my thesis's technical details in detail

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied the thesis project intern online. After the un-posting date, I got an email from the manager and asked to have an interview the following. Three people interviewed me. The manager asked me about general questions to see if my personality. The other two researchers explained the thesis project, and asked me about my previous project experience related to the thesis project.

Interview Questions

• As I thought the thesis project will be carried on by one person, I'm a bit surprised to be asked about how I deal with the problem occurring when cooperate with others in the project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)

Interview

contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online on their website. Was contacted by their campus recruiter asking a certain set of HR related questions. Replied with my answers immediately. The recruiter got it touch very soon saying one of their teams was interested in interviewing me. The interview was via Skype and was difficult. They expected the interns to know a lot, and rather than have them learn after getting the position, and to gain experience, it was more of an exam

Interview Questions

• Certain coding questions, even though I specifically mentioned that im a novice   Answer Question