Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2012.

i got there at the company n then i was told to fillup a form attched wd my cv, then it followed by some registration process by some enteries to be filled in there systems, n after that a personel interview..

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sweeden, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweeden, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone call

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Asked about my CV and Projects i wrote about in my CV,

Asked about my previous internships in detail and my thesis's technical details in detail

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied through Ericsson job search online. I got a phone call two weeks I sent my application from a recruiter who asked me a few simple questions about my resume. After the phone screening I did two online tests that tested numerical abilities (math) and logical reasoning. After three weeks I got a mail that said that my score was above average and that I had been accepted for the next screening round, which was an on place interview in Stockholm, Sweden.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

I applied the thesis project intern online. After the un-posting date, I got an email from the manager and asked to have an interview the following. Three people interviewed me. The manager asked me about general questions to see if my personality. The other two researchers explained the thesis project, and asked me about my previous project experience related to the thesis project.

Interview Questions
    • As I thought the thesis project will be carried on by one person, I'm a bit surprised to be asked about how I deal with the problem occurring when cooperate with others in the project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions
    Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2013.

I applied online on their website. Was contacted by their campus recruiter asking a certain set of HR related questions. Replied with my answers immediately. The recruiter got it touch very soon saying one of their teams was interested in interviewing me. The interview was via Skype and was difficult. They expected the interns to know a lot, and rather than have them learn after getting the position, and to gain experience, it was more of an exam

Interview Questions
    • Certain coding questions, even though I specifically mentioned that im a novice   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Duluth, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)

contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2012.

There were three rounds of interview. First a telephonic wherein I was asked about few questions about networking. I was also asked about my exp in Linux and my work experience.

This was followed by onsite interview.

I didn negotiate much.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!