Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Interview Details Interview Process consists of a Technical Test
> which includes 25 questions on Threads, Collections(Treeset, HashMap), StringBuffer, StringBuilder and few core java questions to identify the correct output of the written code.
> 5 Questions on JSP, Servlets, Session Management and J2EE
> 3 Questions were asked on Database.
> there is also 5 questions on Logical Thinking.
> there are 2 Questions for which one has to write Pseudo Code.

As I am not able to clear the Techincal Test, so after the Techincal Test there might be 2 Tech Interviews and 1 HR+MR Interview.

Interview Question – 2 Questions for which Pseudo Code is required is most difficult.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Selection was thru' an Off Campus recruitment drive at Chennai. Simple and easy. First, Aptitude round followed by F2F technical interview and HR. Technical round- consisted of GSM related questions like GSM operating frequency, GSM Vs CDMA difference etc. Some basic questions on Final year project, and Internships. A few on questions on Microwave Engg, Antennas and waveguides etc.

Interview Question – All questions were easy enough for a fresher to answer   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Solution Integrator

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.

Interview Question – Scenario Based Questions ..   Answer Question

Telecom Engineer Interview

Telecom Engineer
Noida

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

Interview Details I was hired from college. All process was initiate by college.First there was a technical test and after that technical and HR interview.We were given offer letters on the same day.

Negotiation Details – CTC was fixed so no negotiation phase.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview Details 3 round of intyervioew 1st round written test wa sheld.
in 2nd round group discussion was held.
in 3rd round one to one interview was held
next was teh HR round then on the same the result was announced

Interview Question – reverse a string   Answer Question

Chief Architect Interview

Chief Architect

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details I was hired internally. So it was not a lot of hassles. I would be moving from India to US for 1 year assignment initially which could then be extended.

Interview Question – There was no difficult quetsion   Answer Question

Senior Lead Interview

Senior Lead

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details First round was a screening round, they took interview for 30 mins and asked questions from IMS, SIP, C++ and aspirations.
2nd round was planned for half day with 2-3 rounds, 1st session took by 2 persons, asked questions on IMS entities(HSS, CSCF,AS) and SIP Registrations(3rd party registration), IMPU/IMPI, B2BUA from IMS. From C++, they asked about Virtual functions, Overriding, overloading etc... The questions were simple.
2nd Session took by Architect, asked about detailed flow for Media announcement in SIP/Megaco network...

Interview Question – Since questions were not direct, you need to understand and explain it   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

Interview Details I have appeared for the interview in Ericsson India at Noida Office Sector -62 , 5th floor,Tower -A ,around 14:30 hrs , Here is my experience:
1)I have asked the Receptionist , there is no Receptionist only Guards are there on the Reception, I asked for the person who's name mentioned in the Call letter , Guard reply they don't know anything and asked me to call that person or leave the office .I said that i don't have the contact number , Guard said then it is very difficult to find anyone here .
2)I called back my consultant then after 20 minutes someone come and take my Resume with him
3)After 15 minutes 2 boys come looks more like boys and less Professional , asked me to come to a small room and starts interviewing me . I have 10+yrs of experience and those boys look like 2+ yrs of experience as the way they communicate and asked the questions .

Interview Question – Following questions asked from a 10+yrs Java Guy by Ericsson Hiring Team interviewing for the Architect level
1)What is UML
2)What is Serialization
3)What is the symbol for Association in ER diagram
4How u sort the file contaning the large amount of data in the form of String line a:232333,b:334343
5)On which version of java u have worked
  View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Interview Question – I do not face any difficulty.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes
technical interview by senior management, third includes the HR interview whih includes salary and relocation basically.

Interview Question – Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes
  Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!