Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chandigarh).

Interview

1 Technical followed by HR round. Outstation candidate can have telephonic rounds. My interview panel comprised of a senior software engineer and another Systems manager. It went for almost an hour starting from basic to advance Java questions. Thereafter, in HR round they asked reason for change and I got the offer. Whole process was very straight forward and fast and there was not any need for follow-ups

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Process took weeks to get the confirmation. It started with face to face interview, 2 rounds & one HR.
    Questions based on basic technical questions & working knowledge. All face to face rounds was completed in a single day.HR was done as per telephonc conversation.

Interview Questions

• GSM technology, wcdma architecture,call flow, current companies daily work, very technical questions to be asked.   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Greater Noida) in March 2015.

Interview

Four rounds were conducted first written round then GD then technical interview then HR. 350 ec students were there then after first round 106 remain. After GD 70 remain . After technical 46

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

I had applied through my college. The process took 2 days.
    1st round was a cocubes test with quant, logical and english.
    2nd round was GD.
    3rd round was a technical interview.
    4th was HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. GSM Architecture
      2. Huffman coding
      3. Antenna basics
      4. OSI model
      5. Basic C programs

Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore) in February 2015.

Interview

The entire placement process was a good experience. I felt it's one awesome company for core telecom engineers. The Ericsson people who came for recruitment were really good. There is nothing to panic about. Be confident throughout!!
    Rounds -
    1.Aptitude (Verbal and quantitative)
    2.GD
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR interview

Interview Questions

• Technical interview - Wireless and about your projects.
      HR interview - Why Ericsson? Tell me about yourself.

3 Answers

Associate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first it was online aptitude test. After that it was divided into 3 process. Like GD then technical interview and then hr round. Gd topic was Hard work or smart work and they gave us 10 minutes to think and then another 10 minutes to express our view. tech round was quite easy. Every thing was asked from the basic and from all sub like c,java,dbms and also from final year project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation in salary

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Hr was arrogant and behaved and talked inappropriately. The salary they offer is too low. 3.5 lpa ctc. Not gross but ctc. Most people didnt sit for the company. They take an online test which has technical (cs) as well as aptitude question. Not too hard to crack. I terviews were easy. However the HR interview was not great as the the hr didnt behave well.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through College campus for GET post in "Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd."
    There are 4 Rounds basically...Aptitude Test, GD , Technical and HR.
    Aptitude Test consists of three Section- Logical ,Aptitude , and Verbal .Each Section consists of 15 Question carrying 1 Marks each.
    In Technical Interview , they asked me about GSM Architecture with block diagram, Difference b/w GSM and CDMA , TDMA/FDMA/CDMA , BSS, Digital Modulation Schemes , etc.
    In Project , they even go to hierarchy .
    And Finally in HR, the question are very simple like why ericsson, can u explain yourself in 1 minute , ready to work anywhere , even in shift also , about family etc .

Software Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai) in January 2015.

Interview

Since I am 10 years experience, they started asking design questions. first round is telephonic and followed by f2f. I am not happy with the interview process. screening round should be like candidate should be aware of important concepts, STL, boost, etc. then you can start with other technical questions.

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai).

Interview

Aptitute test consist of maths and logical and english section.
    after that technical and hr round taken by single person questions are related to networking and telecommunication meaning ,In hr general questions like tell me about urself and shift and job time etc

Interview Questions

I am interested in software developing