Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 13 Dec 2014

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

This was for the MT position in Flipkart. This was a campus recruitment process in one of the top 5 business schools in India.

There were 3 rounds -
    1. GD
    2. Interview 1
    3. Interview 2

1. GD - It was a normal GD based on current trends in E-Commerce. Stay calm and air your points well, it'll be crucial to get you to the next round. Study about the ecommerce industry in India and quotes numbers if you can. It'll give you brownie points.

2. Interview 1 - A complete CV based interview, know your CV in and out and you'll ace it. Also have a few ideas for what flipkart can do, will show your passion for the company. Ask relevant questions in the end if possible.

3. Interview 2 - Situational interview round. Completely random, tests your thinking on the feet and creative thinking ability. Keep calm, and try to give out of the box ideas to mundane questions.

Interview Questions
    • If the CM of your state would be replaced by Flipkart CEO and vice versa, what will be the changes in both places.   Answer Question

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Aptitute test consist of maths and logical and english section.
    after that technical and hr round taken by single person questions are related to networking and telecommunication meaning ,In hr general questions like tell me about urself and shift and job time etc

Interview Questions

I am interested in software developing

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Technology & Telecom Domain Knowledge like Call Flows, Knowledge on Charging & Billing will be a key if you are going in BSS space.

Knowledge on Project Management Process can be a plus.

AET Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hiring process was comprised of 4 rounds.They are online test(related to quantitatiive analysis,reasoning etc).Group discussion,Technical Interview(level of questions-average).Personal Interview.It was also of normal level.Hiring process was completed within a day.The test was on normal level difficulty.Group discussion topic was also simple related to general issues either political or social.
    HR were good and kind enough to provide the sufficient time to every individual to present there views related to topic.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

The first round was the written round consisting of 45 questions on aptitude, verbal and quantitative to be solved in 45 mins.

Second round was Group Discussion, the topics were quite general for example Women's role in development, IT in our day to day life.

Third was the HR round, questions were mainly based on the resume and finally the HR round was conducted.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

First round test by CoCubes. Pretty easy
    Round two was GD. Topic was Reservation for Women
    Round three was technical, was asked to differentiate between TDMA, FDMA, CDMA. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, and some basic questions on GSM.
    Final was HR. Was asked about low CG and grilled on it

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

3 rounds of interview. telephonic. As was ex employee , was not ask much of technical. But before joining had a call with customer( Internal). HR interview was mostly why you want to join back. Whats the motivation.

Interview Questions
    • High level question related to job role.   View Answer
    Not much you can do.

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

It was overall a very nice experience. It was a offcampus drive. There were four rounds: Written , GD , Technical and then final HR round.
    We need to attempt 45 questions in 45 min.. which seem to be difficult at that time . But not that much difficult .
    My topic of discussion for GD was like fuel subsidy and some from politics- our politicians should be educated or not ... n more like that .
    Techanical was fyn .. they were askng GSM, 2G, 3G, n telecom basics. Modulation, Modem , Network topologies...
    HR was unexpected ... it was conducted in group .. just lyk giving a speech in front of so many people ... he just asked me to introduce myself .. and define success !!

Interview Questions
    • what is a Modem !!
      Tell me something about DTMF Keypad !!

Answer Question

SME Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Normal selection process. There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1. Normal HR discussion to know about your skillsets.
    2. Technical Interview (F:F)
    3. Manager Round (Technical/Management questions)
    4. HR dicusssion (package discussion & DOJ)

For me, final HR round was so difficult, Since these HR people are so stingy to offer you a good salary package. So, it is better to go for a good and stuborn negotiation.

Negotiation was hard

Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

> Based on advertisements / Consultant call
    > 2 levels of interview
    > First level is technical ( Telecom related questions must)
    > 2nd Level will be HR related to check candidate's ability to work in African countries with global clients

Interview Questions
    Good paymaster , so negotiate as much as possible.