Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 19 Nov 2014
Updated 19 Nov 2014

2.8

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Technology & Telecom Domain Knowledge like Call Flows, Knowledge on Charging & Billing will be a key if you are going in BSS space.

Knowledge on Project Management Process can be a plus.

AET Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hiring process was comprised of 4 rounds.They are online test(related to quantitatiive analysis,reasoning etc).Group discussion,Technical Interview(level of questions-average).Personal Interview.It was also of normal level.Hiring process was completed within a day.The test was on normal level difficulty.Group discussion topic was also simple related to general issues either political or social.
    HR were good and kind enough to provide the sufficient time to every individual to present there views related to topic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

The first round was the written round consisting of 45 questions on aptitude, verbal and quantitative to be solved in 45 mins.

Second round was Group Discussion, the topics were quite general for example Women's role in development, IT in our day to day life.

Third was the HR round, questions were mainly based on the resume and finally the HR round was conducted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

First round test by CoCubes. Pretty easy
    Round two was GD. Topic was Reservation for Women
    Round three was technical, was asked to differentiate between TDMA, FDMA, CDMA. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, and some basic questions on GSM.
    Final was HR. Was asked about low CG and grilled on it

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

3 rounds of interview. telephonic. As was ex employee , was not ask much of technical. But before joining had a call with customer( Internal). HR interview was mostly why you want to join back. Whats the motivation.

Interview Questions
    • High level question related to job role.   View Answer
    Not much you can do.

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

It was overall a very nice experience. It was a offcampus drive. There were four rounds: Written , GD , Technical and then final HR round.
    We need to attempt 45 questions in 45 min.. which seem to be difficult at that time . But not that much difficult .
    My topic of discussion for GD was like fuel subsidy and some from politics- our politicians should be educated or not ... n more like that .
    Techanical was fyn .. they were askng GSM, 2G, 3G, n telecom basics. Modulation, Modem , Network topologies...
    HR was unexpected ... it was conducted in group .. just lyk giving a speech in front of so many people ... he just asked me to introduce myself .. and define success !!

Interview Questions
    • what is a Modem !!
      Tell me something about DTMF Keypad !!
        Answer Question

SME Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Normal selection process. There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1. Normal HR discussion to know about your skillsets.
    2. Technical Interview (F:F)
    3. Manager Round (Technical/Management questions)
    4. HR dicusssion (package discussion & DOJ)

For me, final HR round was so difficult, Since these HR people are so stingy to offer you a good salary package. So, it is better to go for a good and stuborn negotiation.

Negotiation was hard

Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

> Based on advertisements / Consultant call
    > 2 levels of interview
    > First level is technical ( Telecom related questions must)
    > 2nd Level will be HR related to check candidate's ability to work in African countries with global clients

Interview Questions
    Good paymaster , so negotiate as much as possible.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Selection was thru' an Off Campus recruitment drive at Chennai. Simple and easy. First, Aptitude round followed by F2F technical interview and HR. Technical round- consisted of GSM related questions like GSM operating frequency, GSM Vs CDMA difference etc. Some basic questions on Final year project, and Internships. A few on questions on Microwave Engg, Antennas and waveguides etc.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy enough for a fresher to answer   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.