Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 22 Jan 2015
Updated 22 Jan 2015

2.8

Associate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

first it was online aptitude test. After that it was divided into 3 process. Like GD then technical interview and then hr round. Gd topic was Hard work or smart work and they gave us 10 minutes to think and then another 10 minutes to express our view. tech round was quite easy. Every thing was asked from the basic and from all sub like c,java,dbms and also from final year project.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation in salary

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hr was arrogant and behaved and talked inappropriately. The salary they offer is too low. 3.5 lpa ctc. Not gross but ctc. Most people didnt sit for the company. They take an online test which has technical (cs) as well as aptitude question. Not too hard to crack. I terviews were easy. However the HR interview was not great as the the hr didnt behave well.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

I applied through College campus for GET post in "Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd."
    There are 4 Rounds basically...Aptitude Test, GD , Technical and HR.
    Aptitude Test consists of three Section- Logical ,Aptitude , and Verbal .Each Section consists of 15 Question carrying 1 Marks each.
    In Technical Interview , they asked me about GSM Architecture with block diagram, Difference b/w GSM and CDMA , TDMA/FDMA/CDMA , BSS, Digital Modulation Schemes , etc.
    In Project , they even go to hierarchy .
    And Finally in HR, the question are very simple like why ericsson, can u explain yourself in 1 minute , ready to work anywhere , even in shift also , about family etc .

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Aptitute test consist of maths and logical and english section.
    after that technical and hr round taken by single person questions are related to networking and telecommunication meaning ,In hr general questions like tell me about urself and shift and job time etc

Interview Questions

I am interested in software developing

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Technology & Telecom Domain Knowledge like Call Flows, Knowledge on Charging & Billing will be a key if you are going in BSS space.

Knowledge on Project Management Process can be a plus.

AET Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hiring process was comprised of 4 rounds.They are online test(related to quantitatiive analysis,reasoning etc).Group discussion,Technical Interview(level of questions-average).Personal Interview.It was also of normal level.Hiring process was completed within a day.The test was on normal level difficulty.Group discussion topic was also simple related to general issues either political or social.
    HR were good and kind enough to provide the sufficient time to every individual to present there views related to topic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

The first round was the written round consisting of 45 questions on aptitude, verbal and quantitative to be solved in 45 mins.

Second round was Group Discussion, the topics were quite general for example Women's role in development, IT in our day to day life.

Third was the HR round, questions were mainly based on the resume and finally the HR round was conducted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

First round test by CoCubes. Pretty easy
    Round two was GD. Topic was Reservation for Women
    Round three was technical, was asked to differentiate between TDMA, FDMA, CDMA. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, and some basic questions on GSM.
    Final was HR. Was asked about low CG and grilled on it

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

3 rounds of interview. telephonic. As was ex employee , was not ask much of technical. But before joining had a call with customer( Internal). HR interview was mostly why you want to join back. Whats the motivation.

Interview Questions
    • High level question related to job role.   View Answer
    Not much you can do.

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

It was overall a very nice experience. It was a offcampus drive. There were four rounds: Written , GD , Technical and then final HR round.
    We need to attempt 45 questions in 45 min.. which seem to be difficult at that time . But not that much difficult .
    My topic of discussion for GD was like fuel subsidy and some from politics- our politicians should be educated or not ... n more like that .
    Techanical was fyn .. they were askng GSM, 2G, 3G, n telecom basics. Modulation, Modem , Network topologies...
    HR was unexpected ... it was conducted in group .. just lyk giving a speech in front of so many people ... he just asked me to introduce myself .. and define success !!

Interview Questions
    • what is a Modem !!
      Tell me something about DTMF Keypad !!

Answer Question