Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

I have appeared for the interview in Ericsson India at Noida Office Sector -62 , 5th floor,Tower -A ,around 14:30 hrs , Here is my experience:
    1)I have asked the Receptionist , there is no Receptionist only Guards are there on the Reception, I asked for the person who's name mentioned in the Call letter , Guard reply they don't know anything and asked me to call that person or leave the office .I said that i don't have the contact number , Guard said then it is very difficult to find anyone here .
    2)I called back my consultant then after 20 minutes someone come and take my Resume with him
    3)After 15 minutes 2 boys come looks more like boys and less Professional , asked me to come to a small room and starts interviewing me . I have 10+yrs of experience and those boys look like 2+ yrs of experience as the way they communicate and asked the questions .

Interview Questions
    • Following questions asked from a 10+yrs Java Guy by Ericsson Hiring Team interviewing for the Architect level
      1)What is UML
      2)What is Serialization
      3)What is the symbol for Association in ER diagram
      4How u sort the file contaning the large amount of data in the form of String line a:232333,b:334343
      5)On which version of java u have worked
        View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

written(aptitude), GD , technical . HR, some communications knowledge is needed, additional certifications like CCNA is a bonus

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The process began with a written test including apti and technical questions. Test was not difficult at all. Then one technical interview and one HR based on shortlist of earlier rounds.

Interview Questions
    • There no unexpected question as such.But be careful in HR round.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

written test followed by Group discussion then technical round and hr

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

I mailed my resume to consultancy and then call me and cross check my academic details. after 7 days they called and said i am selected for internship at Ericsson Global services, gurgaon.

Interview Questions
    • they did'nt ask any question just checked confirmed my acadmic details on phone.   Answer Question

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

I received a call from the recruiters, who are mostly contractors for Ericsson, and they scheduled an interview. I was interviewed by a foreigner, through a telephonic call. Few days later, recruitment team called to inform the salary and negotiations happened at a later stage.

Donot trust the recruiters, get the hiring manager's number and try to contact him for the project details. For the CSI ADM unit, most of the hiring managers will be a resource managers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

They visited our college in 3 rd Slot so more that 80% guy was selected so it was opened to all. Look i really don't like TCS or Capgemini so i didn't sit in there placement.
    It was so hectic from morning 8 AM to 10 PM and they allowed only half and hour to eat lunch. That was not possible because where our university is located there was no food stall or nothing we have to walk 2km to get anything and this was my first interview so i have no idea.
    There was 4 phases of hiring process

1. Quantitative, Verbal and Analytical Test which was run by Cocubes.com question was moderate and time was so short. I could barely have any time for calculation it was 45 question and 45 mins each section consists 15 marks and there was no negative marks so that means high sectional cutoff i think it was 9 because out of 400 only 80 survived.

2. Then there was GD round. And Topic Was unexpected we had no option " Reality show is boon or curse of a child's life". 10 peoples grouped into 6 and coordinator gave us 10 min to prepare. After that 30 min debate and then he give every one exactly 5 min to tell if we against it or we support it why. Then after that he gives a comment ask every one to contradict himself . If you said against it he gives you a comment opposite and you have to contradict himself. And There no gibberish is allowed the person was hothead. 10 gone in this process.

3. Then there was the toughest part Technical Interview. Believe be you have to prepare for everything those people gonna freak you out . IT was 1 hour/person duration and they will ask any subject you have learned from 1st to 4 th year. maybe it will be Data Structure or any language. Look they are highly technical people. that should not be problem if you know only 1 language but you must have crystal clear idea in it. you will be bombarding with questions in Compiler , Automata , OS , Algorithm ,digital ,Microprocessor network dbms anything. After that round very few eligible to next HR round.The Technical guy was so happy with my performance and he handshaking with me and tell he was glad to meet people like me. I am not GEEK and it was not possible for anyone to answer all those technical question . Here is MY SECRET that is honesty. I just straightly answered him that i dont know those i really didnt know without any hesitation and my research is telling me that 8 out of 10 rejected because they hesitate to tell the truth they think that will be disadvantage. I dont think so after Ericsson i have attended at least 5 placement process 5 went what i thought. SO BE HONEST those people recruit 1000 of people like you they get paid for that.This round only 24 survived.

4. That was Funny and most interesting and a bit tricky. HR will test your english and you intention of future if you said anything about higher education you're out. They will ask every kind of question no matter it may be personal may be politics may be anything .HR ask me abot my girlfriend i said i dont have why i dont have why i want to do in future what is my likely food and what music i like. Sometimes i was in confusion i thought it was dating of course HR was a lovely lady and beware of trap.

then they announce the result there was 20 people and luckily i was in it.

It was Campus interview so no negotiation

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalpāiguri
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalpāiguri

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2013.

there were 4 rounds in hiring process (In total 140 students from my college appeared for it)
    1. Online aptitude test (approx 64 cleared this round)
    2. G.D (approx 46 cleared this round)
    3. Technical Interview F2F (30 cleared this round)
    4. H.R (Finally 20 cleared this round and got selected)

Interview Questions
    • in the whole process only in H.R round i came came across an unexpected question i.e the H.R after having some chit chat and questions with me he suddenly asked Till now how many questions I have asked you? and which were your best and worse answer?   Answer Question

Citrix Network Expert - Lateral (6+ Yrs Experienced) - EGIL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

I got the offer from Ericsson India Global Ltd. (Hope its part of Ericcson worldwide). The job was especially for Netscaler proficiency.

Round 1 : In depth qns on Netscaler device and basic (I'd say a bit more than just basic qns.). 40% into networking and 60% into Netscaler device.

Round 2 : Another round which had out and out netscaler qns.

Round 3 : Third round on Netscaler tech. qns. (The interviewer called me and told - I'm not sure if u had any tech. interviews already with EGIL. But let me ask some qns :-) ). Interviewer explained about the job role and the project which I would be joining.

All three above - were telephonic.

Round 4 - Face to Face Managerial Interview : qns like - how will commit SLA for a network? How to calculate uptime to maximum accuracy? Some tricky qns like would you say u r 'Responsible' or 'In charege' or 'you own' for your technical deliverable to the customer?

Round 5 - Final HR round - About notice period and salary.

Interview Questions
    • Would you say u r 'Responsible' or 'In charege' or 'you own' for your technical deliverable to the customer?

Qn : Can you be a good team player ? Ans wered as : Yes. I can Be. Interviewer : So u mean You can be but you wont. Huh?
        Answer Question

Not relevant to my core competency - Device based role.
    Less salary offered.