Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2009.

Interview Details More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Question – why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   View Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Bit lengthy and interview was really difficult

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your previous company ?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Question – Why you want to join Ericsson?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2012.

Interview Details Two Technical and one HR interview happened for me.Questions based on your work position and depends on recruitment for which you are going to work

Interview Question – How much extra hour you can work in a month.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ya in every company negotiation will happen and its also depends on your location,Position etc

Radio Network Planning and Optimization Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview Details The process was very simple. I uploaded the CV on Ericsson Job portal, got call from HR end.Schdule for Interview. 3 Rounds were there. After 2 weeks I got a confirmation call from HR.

Interview Question – Why do you think, you are eligible for this job, apart from technical skills?   View Answer

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Senior RF Engineer

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details mainly by various online portals or by internal referral system by the companies employees.

Interview Question – what is your life biggest achievement   Answer Question

Solution Integrator - CSI ADM and PMO Interview

Calcutta

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details Two rounds of technical interview and two rounds of HR Interview was conducted. The total process took somewhere around 3-4 months, which is rather very slow.

Technical round of interview:
Round-1: Specialties and skills were interviewed in which the candidate is having expertise. And was asked that how the employee can provide some new services to the company. However, this question seems somewhat irrelevant to me for the job profile given.

Round-2: To test whether a person is having the domain expertise or not, an assignment was given with a limited time. The task was to prepare a framework with a global perspective comprising the visions and goals of Ericsson company as a whole. For me, this was a daunting task as I was given 48 hours to respond with the complete framework.

HR Round of Interview:
Round-1: Basic personal and employment information was asked and reviewed. This was conducted from HR from Calcutta, India

Round-2: This was conducted simultaneously from HRs of Noida and Calcutta, India. In this, the background verification related details were asked for, service certificates of the previous companies and the last salary drawn was asked. Especially the last salary drawn was a key player in formulating the new salary structure in Ericsson. This round was conducted via Skype.

Interview Question – Prepare a technical services framework with a global perspective comprising the visions and goals of Ericsson company as a whole in just 48 hours.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was almost nil as it was decided on the last salary drawn from the company, and the grade offered in the Ericsson. Ericsson is having a fixed salary structure for each grades. Hence, the salary was decided accordingly without any scope of further negotiation.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details Telephonic Interview

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very tough. I could negotiate location of work not compensation.

Switch Engineer Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details First Interview is with the hiring manager...Mostly technical.and questions include:
1)Explain a call flow..?
2) If u get to know that the switch has encountered some problem which cannot be troubleshooted within the SLA..How will u act and react..?
Round 2 id HR
Which asks about past experience, why you left that job and salary expectations.

Interview Question – None..All were expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were offering 550000INR and i asked for 700000INR and it settled for 660000inr

SME Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2013.

Interview Details One Technical round and 1 Telephonic interview