Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Service Engineer Interview

Service Engineer
Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details The process is challenging enough to show you your competancy. Interviews are conducted by senior employees or managers and they are almost always sure what do they need to look in a person as per the requirements. i was actually sitting in front of five managers during my last stage of the interview and then hired when they were convinced enough.

Interview Question – They may ask anything related to your profile. Personally I didn't have any unexpacted question in my interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher back then.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details written(aptitude), GD , technical . HR, some communications knowledge is needed, additional certifications like CCNA is a bonus

Network Operations Analyst Interview

Network Operations Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details I applied through a referral and the process took 3 weeks.
iIt was general with basic questions like 1) How do you enter or query HLR details.
2) During a new number series being launched, what steps do you follow to add it to MSC.
3)On my previous experience related to Mobile number testing
4)What are the threshold KPI's and how do you manage to keep them above it.

Negotiation Details – I was offered just right, so i did not negotiate.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

Interview Details written test followed by Group discussion then technical round and hr

Interview Question – Basic questions they asked   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Solution Integrator
Calcutta

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview Details Campus Hiring

Interview Question – Basics and apti   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiation phase

GET Interview

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details The process began with a written test including apti and technical questions. Test was not difficult at all. Then one technical interview and one HR based on shortlist of earlier rounds.

Interview Question – There no unexpected question as such.But be careful in HR round.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Calcutta

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

Interview Details They visited our college in 3 rd Slot so more that 80% guy was selected so it was opened to all. Look i really don't like TCS or Capgemini so i didn't sit in there placement.
It was so hectic from morning 8 AM to 10 PM and they allowed only half and hour to eat lunch. That was not possible because where our university is located there was no food stall or nothing we have to walk 2km to get anything and this was my first interview so i have no idea.
There was 4 phases of hiring process

1. Quantitative, Verbal and Analytical Test which was run by Cocubes.com question was moderate and time was so short. I could barely have any time for calculation it was 45 question and 45 mins each section consists 15 marks and there was no negative marks so that means high sectional cutoff i think it was 9 because out of 400 only 80 survived.

2. Then there was GD round. And Topic Was unexpected we had no option " Reality show is boon or curse of a child's life". 10 peoples grouped into 6 and coordinator gave us 10 min to prepare. After that 30 min debate and then he give every one exactly 5 min to tell if we against it or we support it why. Then after that he gives a comment ask every one to contradict himself . If you said against it he gives you a comment opposite and you have to contradict himself. And There no gibberish is allowed the person was hothead. 10 gone in this process.

3. Then there was the toughest part Technical Interview. Believe be you have to prepare for everything those people gonna freak you out . IT was 1 hour/person duration and they will ask any subject you have learned from 1st to 4 th year. maybe it will be Data Structure or any language. Look they are highly technical people. that should not be problem if you know only 1 language but you must have crystal clear idea in it. you will be bombarding with questions in Compiler , Automata , OS , Algorithm ,digital ,Microprocessor network dbms anything. After that round very few eligible to next HR round.The Technical guy was so happy with my performance and he handshaking with me and tell he was glad to meet people like me. I am not GEEK and it was not possible for anyone to answer all those technical question . Here is MY SECRET that is honesty. I just straightly answered him that i dont know those i really didnt know without any hesitation and my research is telling me that 8 out of 10 rejected because they hesitate to tell the truth they think that will be disadvantage. I dont think so after Ericsson i have attended at least 5 placement process 5 went what i thought. SO BE HONEST those people recruit 1000 of people like you they get paid for that.This round only 24 survived.

4. That was Funny and most interesting and a bit tricky. HR will test your english and you intention of future if you said anything about higher education you're out. They will ask every kind of question no matter it may be personal may be politics may be anything .HR ask me abot my girlfriend i said i dont have why i dont have why i want to do in future what is my likely food and what music i like. Sometimes i was in confusion i thought it was dating of course HR was a lovely lady and beware of trap.

then they announce the result there was 20 people and luckily i was in it.

Negotiation Details – It was Campus interview so no negotiation

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview Details three rounds
1. Written
2. Tech Interview
3. HR

Solution Integrator Interview

Solution Integrator
Delhi

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2010.

Interview Details Got an call from recruiter, Two technical interviews after that, in which they asked questions on my project and then a formal HR round.

Consultant First LA Operation Interview

Consultant First LA Operation
Noida

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2012.

Interview Details basics of mobile communication and computing

Interview Question – None of the question I felt tough   Answer Question