Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.8

Senior Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

First round was a screening round, they took interview for 30 mins and asked questions from IMS, SIP, C++ and aspirations.
    2nd round was planned for half day with 2-3 rounds, 1st session took by 2 persons, asked questions on IMS entities(HSS, CSCF,AS) and SIP Registrations(3rd party registration), IMPU/IMPI, B2BUA from IMS. From C++, they asked about Virtual functions, Overriding, overloading etc... The questions were simple.
    2nd Session took by Architect, asked about detailed flow for Media announcement in SIP/Megaco network...

Interview Questions
    • Since questions were not direct, you need to understand and explain it   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

I have appeared for the interview in Ericsson India at Noida Office Sector -62 , 5th floor,Tower -A ,around 14:30 hrs , Here is my experience:
    1)I have asked the Receptionist , there is no Receptionist only Guards are there on the Reception, I asked for the person who's name mentioned in the Call letter , Guard reply they don't know anything and asked me to call that person or leave the office .I said that i don't have the contact number , Guard said then it is very difficult to find anyone here .
    2)I called back my consultant then after 20 minutes someone come and take my Resume with him
    3)After 15 minutes 2 boys come looks more like boys and less Professional , asked me to come to a small room and starts interviewing me . I have 10+yrs of experience and those boys look like 2+ yrs of experience as the way they communicate and asked the questions .

Interview Questions
    • Following questions asked from a 10+yrs Java Guy by Ericsson Hiring Team interviewing for the Architect level
      1)What is UML
      2)What is Serialization
      3)What is the symbol for Association in ER diagram
      4How u sort the file contaning the large amount of data in the form of String line a:232333,b:334343
      5)On which version of java u have worked
        View Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

technical interview by senior management, third includes the HR interview whih includes salary and relocation basically.

Interview Questions
    • Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

I mailed my resume to consultancy and then call me and cross check my academic details. after 7 days they called and said i am selected for internship at Ericsson Global services, gurgaon.

Interview Questions
    • they did'nt ask any question just checked confirmed my acadmic details on phone.   Answer Question

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2012.

few questions based on major project..

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2011.

There was a technical and HR interview

Interview Questions
    • In technical interview they Focused on Protocol knowledge, Domain expertise only   Answer Question
    Try to Negotiate the max salary as the hikes in annual reviews quite less.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

The process is challenging enough to show you your competancy. Interviews are conducted by senior employees or managers and they are almost always sure what do they need to look in a person as per the requirements. i was actually sitting in front of five managers during my last stage of the interview and then hired when they were convinced enough.

Interview Questions
    • They may ask anything related to your profile. Personally I didn't have any unexpacted question in my interview.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate as I was a fresher back then.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

written(aptitude), GD , technical . HR, some communications knowledge is needed, additional certifications like CCNA is a bonus

Network Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

I applied through a referral and the process took 3 weeks.
    iIt was general with basic questions like 1) How do you enter or query HLR details.
    2) During a new number series being launched, what steps do you follow to add it to MSC.
    3)On my previous experience related to Mobile number testing
    4)What are the threshold KPI's and how do you manage to keep them above it.

I was offered just right, so i did not negotiate.