Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 15 Nov 2014

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Interview Process consists of a Technical Test
    > which includes 25 questions on Threads, Collections(Treeset, HashMap), StringBuffer, StringBuilder and few core java questions to identify the correct output of the written code.
    > 5 Questions on JSP, Servlets, Session Management and J2EE
    > 3 Questions were asked on Database.
    > there is also 5 questions on Logical Thinking.
    > there are 2 Questions for which one has to write Pseudo Code.

As I am not able to clear the Techincal Test, so after the Techincal Test there might be 2 Tech Interviews and 1 HR+MR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • 2 Questions for which Pseudo Code is required is most difficult.   Answer Question

Chief Architect Interview

I was hired internally. So it was not a lot of hassles. I would be moving from India to US for 1 year assignment initially which could then be extended.

Senior Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

First round was a screening round, they took interview for 30 mins and asked questions from IMS, SIP, C++ and aspirations.
    2nd round was planned for half day with 2-3 rounds, 1st session took by 2 persons, asked questions on IMS entities(HSS, CSCF,AS) and SIP Registrations(3rd party registration), IMPU/IMPI, B2BUA from IMS. From C++, they asked about Virtual functions, Overriding, overloading etc... The questions were simple.
    2nd Session took by Architect, asked about detailed flow for Media announcement in SIP/Megaco network...

Interview Questions
    • Since questions were not direct, you need to understand and explain it   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

technical interview by senior management, third includes the HR interview whih includes salary and relocation basically.

Interview Questions
    • Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes
        Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

I have appeared for the interview in Ericsson India at Noida Office Sector -62 , 5th floor,Tower -A ,around 14:30 hrs , Here is my experience:
    1)I have asked the Receptionist , there is no Receptionist only Guards are there on the Reception, I asked for the person who's name mentioned in the Call letter , Guard reply they don't know anything and asked me to call that person or leave the office .I said that i don't have the contact number , Guard said then it is very difficult to find anyone here .
    2)I called back my consultant then after 20 minutes someone come and take my Resume with him
    3)After 15 minutes 2 boys come looks more like boys and less Professional , asked me to come to a small room and starts interviewing me . I have 10+yrs of experience and those boys look like 2+ yrs of experience as the way they communicate and asked the questions .

Interview Questions
    • Following questions asked from a 10+yrs Java Guy by Ericsson Hiring Team interviewing for the Architect level
      1)What is UML
      2)What is Serialization
      3)What is the symbol for Association in ER diagram
      4How u sort the file contaning the large amount of data in the form of String line a:232333,b:334343
      5)On which version of java u have worked
        View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

written(aptitude), GD , technical . HR, some communications knowledge is needed, additional certifications like CCNA is a bonus

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The process began with a written test including apti and technical questions. Test was not difficult at all. Then one technical interview and one HR based on shortlist of earlier rounds.

Interview Questions
    • There no unexpected question as such.But be careful in HR round.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

written test followed by Group discussion then technical round and hr

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

I mailed my resume to consultancy and then call me and cross check my academic details. after 7 days they called and said i am selected for internship at Ericsson Global services, gurgaon.

Interview Questions
    • they did'nt ask any question just checked confirmed my acadmic details on phone.   Answer Question