Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 15 Jul 2014
Updated 15 Jul 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

I went on two interviews. The first was with a couple of non management people to explain the job and asses my skills. The next interview was with a couple of managers who asked your standard interview type questions.
    Ericsson currently hires through a temp agency and it takes about a year to become full time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2012.

Had an interview with one of the managers and was offered a position before I left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

I was contacted by a temporary agency and she was interested in bringing me in for an interview. I got to the interview and 3 people were there. They asked a series of questions and I answered the best I can. The next day I got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you get up in the morning to go to work
      How do you stay organized
        Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!