Ericsson-Worldwide Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview Questions

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview

I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I went on two interviews. The first was with a couple of non management people to explain the job and asses my skills. The next interview was with a couple of managers who asked your standard interview type questions.
    Ericsson currently hires through a temp agency and it takes about a year to become full time.

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Had an interview with one of the managers and was offered a position before I left.

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a temporary agency and she was interested in bringing me in for an interview. I got to the interview and 3 people were there. They asked a series of questions and I answered the best I can. The next day I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you get up in the morning to go to work
      How do you stay organized

Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation