Ericsson-Worldwide

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineering Intern Interview

RF Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Interview Details Ericsson Chicago engineering team came to the career fair. I handed over my resume to them. Was asked to apply online.After a month got an interview call on 26th Feb. Engineering manager of Chicago took my interview on 1st March.Asked 7-8 basic RF questions like whats Link Budget, Antenna Gain, db dbm , Interference and its types.The interview lasted just for 25 minutes. Got a call from HR on 8th march saying that I am through.

Interview Question – All questions were easy testing basic concepts   Answer Question

RF Engineer Intern Interview

RF Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details The HR called first to set up the on-site interview. After a week they fixed the date, It was 70% technical and 30% HR took by the manager and the senior engineer. All questions were based on your profile on wireless comm and RF course questions like NF,SINR and so on.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!