Ericsson-Worldwide

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

El Segundo, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details Three interviews. Two on the phone and one in person. For a contract position.

Interview Question – How do you handle writing a manual when there is redundancy due to security access differences.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – virtually non-existent due to the fact that it was a contract position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Writer Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2010.

Interview Details Process began with phone interview with recruiter, who was helpful and responsive. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. A day later I was invited in for in-person interviews. Luckily, I used to work with one of their employees at another employer - they were interested in who that was and made a note of the name. It can't hurt!

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult situation you have had to deal with and what you did.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Technical Writer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.