Evalueserve Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 13, 2014
93 interviews

3.1

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Very long with many breaks between rounds. Actual interview was quick and precise. Mostly checked technical knowledge and asked about previous experience. Asked about ability to work long shifts and mentioned there were no cabs provided. Were evasive when asked about actual timings, precise nature of clients etc but very forthcoming about the office environment, rules, even told me which rules were mandatory and which existed only on paper

Interview Questions
    • many questions about the nature of the training and work done in the past; did not expect them to ask in so much details   Answer Question
    not able to negotiate much.

Business Analyst Interview

Nice and comfortable. Friendly interviewer. Total 3 rounds are conducted. 1st and last rounds were telephonic. One should be confident. Good speaking and listening skills is necessary. That would be all.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Evalueserve.

I had 5 rounds of interview. All were technical round with lots of question around valuation, equity etc.
    First round was of core technical questions related to equity, valuation, forecasting etc.
    Second round was mix of technical and hr questions
    third round was also mix of technical and hr question
    fourth and fifth round was taken by client

Interview Questions
    • Reason for switching as I have served only 1 year in previous organization   Answer Question
    There was negotiation over salary

Senior Research Associate In Intellectual Property Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2010.

Applied as a fresher so they mostly asked regarding project I did in college, also there were some puzzle questions during the interview. Also being asked related to hobby and about relocation to Gurgaon

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Totally horrendous. Even the interviewer didn't know about his subject. The worst hiring process I have ever come across. This company is full of incompetent people. And the people who are competent they tend to move out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in May 2013.

It was a campus hiring. The process took 1 day and it was a pool campus.
    First there was an aptitude test on CAT pattern.
    Then second round was a group discussion which took around 20 minutes and 10 candidates per group.
    Then there were 2 rounds of interview and the questions were mostly based on case studies and scenarios.
    Questions on the internships and previous projects handled by the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • If there was no Physics, how would you find the weight of the Earth?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Evalueserve in April 2010.

First telephonic interview of VBA macros and then 3 rounds of interview.
    First one written - general GMAT English and math.
    I had applied for Business Research (BR), but during my second round of interview, they suggested that I should apply for Investment Research (IR).
    In third round with IR, I was interviewed by a manager who asked me general CFA Level 1 questions and was happy to know that I was preparing for it.

Interview Questions
    I was offered 450k. I asked for 480 saying that most of my friends are getting 500k for 0-1 years experience. They increased my offer to 475k.

Anonymous Employee  in  Mohali, Punjab
    Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview is easy and tricky a bit. I was asked about my project allot and than followed by two guesstimate question.

First was how to cut a cake in 3 chance to get 8 pieces ?

Second was how to estimate total number of theatres in a city for me its mohali.

one need to be calm n cool and fluent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2012.

PLEASANT INTERVIEW. STANDARD INVESTMENT BANKING QUESTIONS. MARKET CAP, RATIO ANALYSES FOR BANK LOANS, STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. FOUR ROUNDS OF INTERVIEW. written test followed by three one on one interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in March 2014.

There was a written round comprising of 4 sections (quant, verbal, logical resoning, and critical reasoning), followed by 2-3 rounds of interview. The interviews had technical questions and also guess estimates and puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • How many people you think would go to a club on a Friday night in Delhi?   Answer Question

Worked for Evalueserve? Contribute to the Community!