Evalueserve

90 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Research Associate In Intellectual Property Interview

Senior Research Associate In Intellectual Property

I applied online - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2010.

Interview Details Applied as a fresher so they mostly asked regarding project I did in college, also there were some puzzle questions during the interview. Also being asked related to hobby and about relocation to Gurgaon

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Interview Details Totally horrendous. Even the interviewer didn't know about his subject. The worst hiring process I have ever come across. This company is full of incompetent people. And the people who are competent they tend to move out.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Evalueserve in May 2013.

Interview Details It was a campus hiring. The process took 1 day and it was a pool campus.
First there was an aptitude test on CAT pattern.
Then second round was a group discussion which took around 20 minutes and 10 candidates per group.
Then there were 2 rounds of interview and the questions were mostly based on case studies and scenarios.
Questions on the internships and previous projects handled by the candidate.

Interview Question – If there was no Physics, how would you find the weight of the Earth?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Evalueserve in April 2010.

Interview Details First telephonic interview of VBA macros and then 3 rounds of interview.
First one written - general GMAT English and math.
I had applied for Business Research (BR), but during my second round of interview, they suggested that I should apply for Investment Research (IR).
In third round with IR, I was interviewed by a manager who asked me general CFA Level 1 questions and was happy to know that I was preparing for it.

Interview Question – Balance Sheet accounting practices details.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered 450k. I asked for 480 saying that most of my friends are getting 500k for 0-1 years experience. They increased my offer to 475k.

Mohali, Punjab

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in January 2014.

Interview Details Interview is easy and tricky a bit. I was asked about my project allot and than followed by two guesstimate question.

First was how to cut a cake in 3 chance to get 8 pieces ?

Second was how to estimate total number of theatres in a city for me its mohali.

one need to be calm n cool and fluent.

Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2012.

Interview Details PLEASANT INTERVIEW. STANDARD INVESTMENT BANKING QUESTIONS. MARKET CAP, RATIO ANALYSES FOR BANK LOANS, STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. FOUR ROUNDS OF INTERVIEW. written test followed by three one on one interviews.

Interview Question – HOW WILL YOU LOOK FOR ACQUIRERS FOR YOUR CA FIRM   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in March 2014.

Interview Details There was a written round comprising of 4 sections (quant, verbal, logical resoning, and critical reasoning), followed by 2-3 rounds of interview. The interviews had technical questions and also guess estimates and puzzles.

Interview Question – How many people you think would go to a club on a Friday night in Delhi?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude Test (Above Average), Two Round Interview.First round was a bit stress interview in my case. My stress handling nature was checked. First round Interview lasted for around 40 minutes and then 2nd round Interview took place on the same day and it was a bit easy and it was a cakewalk. I was recruited from campus placements.

Interview Question – What is the difference between me and any other private college guy? (As I was an IIT graduate)   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through another source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details The initial round was telephonic with General questions. Then more than a week went by and there was no call from HR. I totally forgot also that that round happened. Well after a week or so, got a call from HR for a F2F interview with a Manager and a Senior BA.

That F2F round went for a good a hour and a half and they grilled me. Asked everything whatever was there on my resume . Then asked 5-6 analytical questions. The interview went OK. I thought I screwed those analytical questions.

Then another F2F round happened with GM after a day. It also went for an hour or so. He started off with General Tell me about yourself. Then asked different 5-6 analytical questions. I again thought I screwed but he told me that they just check whether the candidate's thought process is in the right direction or not. That was more important.

Well, I got a call next day from HR. I was selected and I was asked to join as soon as possible :)

Interview Question – The analytical questions can be tough. And this is something that you can't practice each and every questions. The only mantra is to think in the right direction. They don't want the correct answer but the correct path.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation happened.

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview Details It is not easy to get into Evalueserve as first of all not everybody gets the call. Then Evalueserve environment requires somebody who is a multi tasker and it is not evryone's cup of tea. HR hires only from specific colleges and only those who have some experience in the KPO industry.

Interview Question – Case Analysis, Number of bulbs in India.   Answer Question

Worked for Evalueserve? Contribute to the Community!