Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sep 2014
Updated 29 Sep 2014

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

A written test conducted by cocubes.com.The test is fairly easy and I got through to the round of interviews.There were 3 rounds of interviews.One HR and two technical.These guys make on the spot offers so you know where you stand in the process immediately

Interview Questions
    • A case question that a client is looking to open hotel chain in Gurgaon.What should he do differently from the existing competition   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Evalueserve.

The overall interview process was divided into 5 Rounds:

Round1: SAS Questions and Financial Services understanding

Round2: Technical Round revolving more around the kind of work done in previous company into Data Analytics.

Round3: Business Case Study round and Guestimates

- how to create 24 with four zeroes?
    - Using only statistical data analysis, how would you form strategies to stop credit card frauds?
    - How do you calculate churn in 20,000 clients.
    - 4 persons and 1 Bridge puzzle
    - Calculate no of birds in delhi NCR

Round4: Client Round - Focused on both skills based such as modelling techniques and documentation as well as soft skills such as people skills and communication.

Round5: HR Round (General HR Questions and Salary discussions)

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Very long with many breaks between rounds. Actual interview was quick and precise. Mostly checked technical knowledge and asked about previous experience. Asked about ability to work long shifts and mentioned there were no cabs provided. Were evasive when asked about actual timings, precise nature of clients etc but very forthcoming about the office environment, rules, even told me which rules were mandatory and which existed only on paper

Interview Questions
    • many questions about the nature of the training and work done in the past; did not expect them to ask in so much details   Answer Question
    not able to negotiate much.

Business Analyst Interview

Nice and comfortable. Friendly interviewer. Total 3 rounds are conducted. 1st and last rounds were telephonic. One should be confident. Good speaking and listening skills is necessary. That would be all.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Evalueserve.

I had 5 rounds of interview. All were technical round with lots of question around valuation, equity etc.
    First round was of core technical questions related to equity, valuation, forecasting etc.
    Second round was mix of technical and hr questions
    third round was also mix of technical and hr question
    fourth and fifth round was taken by client

Interview Questions
    • Reason for switching as I have served only 1 year in previous organization   Answer Question
    There was negotiation over salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

The initial round was telephonic with General questions. Then more than a week went by and there was no call from HR. I totally forgot also that that round happened. Well after a week or so, got a call from HR for a F2F interview with a Manager and a Senior BA.

That F2F round went for a good a hour and a half and they grilled me. Asked everything whatever was there on my resume . Then asked 5-6 analytical questions. The interview went OK. I thought I screwed those analytical questions.

Then another F2F round happened with GM after a day. It also went for an hour or so. He started off with General Tell me about yourself. Then asked different 5-6 analytical questions. I again thought I screwed but he told me that they just check whether the candidate's thought process is in the right direction or not. That was more important.

Well, I got a call next day from HR. I was selected and I was asked to join as soon as possible :)

Interview Questions
    • The analytical questions can be tough. And this is something that you can't practice each and every questions. The only mantra is to think in the right direction. They don't want the correct answer but the correct path.   Answer Question
    No negotiation happened.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

It is not easy to get into Evalueserve as first of all not everybody gets the call. Then Evalueserve environment requires somebody who is a multi tasker and it is not evryone's cup of tea. HR hires only from specific colleges and only those who have some experience in the KPO industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve in March 2014.

There was a written round comprising of 4 sections (quant, verbal, logical resoning, and critical reasoning), followed by 2-3 rounds of interview. The interviews had technical questions and also guess estimates and puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • How many people you think would go to a club on a Friday night in Delhi?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Evalueserve.

The hiring process was three step process. The first was with the recruiter, with basic questions about your resume and your interest. The second was with two managers, with mostly analytical and small case questions (market sizing and numerical puzzle). Some questions were related to my degree, but found them basic and easy to answer. The final round was with the group manager, which was mostly behavioural questions. All the three round was conducted over the phone. Although in my last interview I was directed that I would have to meet them in the office for a face to face session but then I received an offer letter within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • One of the unexpected question was to provide the reason why the cover of a manhole is round?   View Answer
    Straight forward. They have a univ tier based compensation structure

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Evalueserve.

Campus recruitment process. Took a single day for the entire process. There was first an apti test followed by two rounds of interviews. They had no intention of hiring at all and just came to pass time. The fact that same kind of questions were asked to every candidate showed that they are nothing in innovation which they boast of. Similar questions to all and the performance was also same by all students.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing like difficult. General ones and more on personal background, family etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Evalueserve? Contribute to the Community!