Express LLC

Getting the Interview

115 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in February 2014.

Interview Details quick and simple. easy questions related to sales. be prepared

Interview Question – what is your weak point?   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Express LLC in August 2013.

Interview Details I applied about 3 months prior to them calling me for an interview. I went for a group interview on Monday, got called back for a one on one interview on Wednesday, and got hired on Thursday.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Express.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO

Roseville, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC.

Interview Details I applied online and then visited the store to check up on the status of my application. They called me to set up an interview, and I attended a group interview. After passing the first round, I met with the store manager and had an additional set of questions.

Interview Question – In the first interview, they asked us to describe our clothing style.   View Answer

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Express LLC in November 2011.

Interview Details Worst interview process EVER. They take you into the food court - which is crazy loud - with like six other people. You can't hear anything and you can't have a real conversation because it's basically like being in a small college class where you have to raise your hand to speak.

Interview Question – Describe your style - this was pretty awkward for everyone.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in August 2011.

Interview Details Pretty quick process, called about a week after filling out online application, after that the interview was basically your generic what do you like/dislike about retail, give me an example of a great/negative time shopping etc etc, introduced you to store manager, explained more about the company, what they expected of you

Interview Question – every question was pretty easy to answer no brain twisters, its retail not rocket science   Answer Question

Savannah, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express LLC in October 2012.

Interview Details It was a group Interview with one other person. She asked questions like: What was the most difficult situation you had to handle at your last job and how did you handle it? Describe yourself in 3 words. Tell us about your previous experience. Try and sell me the outfit your wearing. And lastly why would you be a good asset to the Express team?

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you had to handle at your last job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They pay was Minimum Wage.

Ventura, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Express LLC in April 2013.

Interview Details Group interview, fairly easy questions. Manage was just looking for confidence and comfort with public speaking... they want a good salesperson.

Interview Question – "What is the latest fashion trend you like?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They said we pay minimum wage, and I accepted because no one else is hiring right now.

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Express LLC.

Interview Details Group Interview, the do check with your references.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Express?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express LLC in September 2013.

Interview Details I was called by the manager to come by for an interview less than a week after I applied

Interview Question – There weren't many questions, it was more of a conversation about school, experience (where I had none)   Answer Question

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Express LLC in November 2013.

Interview Details Apply online and upload resume. If called ounce for an interview they well require you to submit a page of references and they well want to bring to the interview. Interview takes under 30 minutes.

Interview Question – The most difficult question they ask is how would you deal with an unsatisfied customer due to our/your mistake and how would you resolve it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Express LLC

Worked for Express LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Express LLC Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 115 interview reviews posted anonymously by Express LLC employees and interview candidates.