Eze Software

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Question – How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details I had are beginning phone interview for about 30 minutes, then a skype interview (1 hour), and finally a in person interview with 4 people ( 2 hours). Company is very timely in scheduling/responding to emails, and the process took a couple of weeks. I was offered a couple of days after my final interview.

Interview Question – I had no tech background, so many questioned concerned my interest/experience with tech.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.