Eze Software

www.ezesoft.com
  www.ezesoft.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software.

I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Questions
  • How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Business Analyst Interview

I had are beginning phone interview for about 30 minutes, then a skype interview (1 hour), and finally a in person interview with 4 people ( 2 hours). Company is very timely in scheduling/responding to emails, and the process took a couple of weeks. I was offered a couple of days after my final interview.

Interview Questions
    • I had no tech background, so many questioned concerned my interest/experience with tech.   Answer Question