Eze Software Business Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

First there was the initial phone interview which last about 5 minutes. This was very simple and the recruiter basically went down my resume and asked questions. Then there is a Skype interview in which you interview with two different employees. There is a case question that was more of a riddle.

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Phone interview. Pretty standard. The lady interviewing me was very nice. There was plenty of room for my questions and she answered all of them with details. The position seemed much more interesting during and after the interview opposed to brief description online. However, don't even bother if you don't have strong financial industry experience.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Phone interview

In office interview with about 3-4 managers

Interview Questions
    • Logic questions are unexpected. Can ask anything from number of socks matching socks to number of apples in basket.
      Visual diagrams also provided. They are much simple then they look!
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

I applied online and received an email from their recruiter, Laura Stapleton, about 2 weeks after that submission. We scheduled an initial, 30-minute phone conversation by email. The phone conversation was pretty straightforward. She asked about the experiences that I placed on my resume, why I was interested in the position, and what I knew about Eze Castle and about the OMS software. I strongly suggest doing your homework before this phone conversation so that you can answer these questions intelligibly.

At the end of the phone interview Laura asked me what my availability was to do an in-person interview with a few of the managers. I provided her with that information and we set up the in-person interview for the next week. The in-person interview was a little over an hour long, and I interviewed with two separate managers. The first manager asked me a lot of questions about my personal and education background to get a fit for whether or not my experiences made me well suited for the position. This interview took up the bulk of our time together. The second manager gave me a brainteaser which took me about 10 minutes to solve, and asked a few questions afterwards.

After the interview, Laura emailed me the same day to let me know that I was invited to Round 2 of the interview process. We scheduled round 2 via email and I went into the interview the following week. During Round 2, I interviewed with 2 directors. Both directors gave me a logic question, and asked additional questions about my background and why Eze Castle. They also provided a lot of detail about the role. Both interviewers were very professional, although I would describe one interviewer as "tough." The tone of the interview was extremely fast paced with lots of tough questions, that I would liken to a finance interview. At one point he asked me why Eze Castle. When I provided him with an answer, he stated that I could have gotten that off of the company website, and that I needed to provide him with a different answer (which I did). It was questions/comments like this one that would make me describe that interview as "tough."

I received an email from Laura about a week after that interview notifying me that although they were impressed by my interviews, they ultimately went with a candidate with more industry experience. I certainly can't blame them because I had zero financial industry experience. Overall, I thought the interview process was fair, professional, and well-organized.

Interview Questions
    • I had three different brainteasers throughout the course of the interview process. If you go online and spend about 3 hours on websites dedicated to preparing you for brainteaser interviews, you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Phone interview was very basic. In person interview consisted of 2 interviews, one on one. The first one was terrible, the woman was absolutely rude and very clearly trying to throw you off your game. The second individual was extremely nice, even when he threw a logic question at me, which I didn't get (and yes, they always present you with at least one logic question so be prepared).
    Be aware that because you have to deal with difficult clients, the interviews are somewhat rigorous, and the interviewers try to see if you can withstand rude individuals. If you like that kind of environment, then go for it.
    This definitely wasn't for me.
    Also, you are expected to give up some of your weekends in order to ensure upgrades are completed smoothly. This would be okay if they were adequately compensating you, but they only pay around $50K which is too little relative to the amount of hours they want you to put in (7am-7pm).
    HR reached out to me with a generic email 3 days later with a NO.
    A tip - make you sure you work extensively on the questionnaire you are required to send out before the interview. It has numerous questions which take a couple of hours to answer thoroughly. And they use those very questions, as well as your cover letter, to assess you during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name 3 weaknesses, 3 strengths   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you vs. our othe candidates who have gone through the Leadership Program in Boston?   Answer Question
    • Rate your technical skills from 1-10.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in November 2011.

7 rounds if interview from the bottom up. Every round had riddles...

Interview Questions
    • Why Eze castle   Answer Question
    • You wash up on shore with 3 crates next to you. They are labeled apples, bananas, and apple & bananas. You kniw each is labeled incorrectly. Which crate would you choose from to guarantee you know which crates belong to which label?   View Answers (2)
    Very stingy almost no negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2011.

The interview process was over within a week, which was impressive. Recruiter contacted over the phone. Followed by group interview. This was followed by three 1:1 face interviews with senior management team. And finally a phone interview with a senior partner. They were very interested in hobbies and activities, I guess to assess availability for overtime work.

Interview Questions
    • Find the heaviest out of 7 balls by using a scale only twice, and only one ball is heavier than the rest?   Answer Question
    • Describe an academic term/idea?   Answer Question
    • Describe an academic term/fundamental within 2 minutes?   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in July 2011.

Started with a one to one interview with the members of local team in Australia. Went well. More to do with the work mentioned on the resume. Were very friendly and gave good insight into Eze castle. Followed with another senior from HongKong. Again about previous work experience. went well.

Followed with a couple more from US. Last one with COO again why you want to join eze castle.

I thought I had real good chances. I contacted them to give me an indication as I had another prospective offer. Was called and told that they cannot extend an offer as there were some concerns in the latter stages. My only disappointment was that if there were any concerned why were they not raised during interviews :)

Anyways i think they are not transparent on the final decision they make.

Business Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in November 2010.

It started with a phone interview with HR. Standard questions. Strength, weaknesses, what do you do for fun, Why Eze and why this position. This was followed by a 1 on 1 interview at their office in the next few days. Again, it was about my background and why Eze. Asked me to run through my resume. Again, what do i do for fun. Also, i was asked if there was something i feel i lack and would want to improve upon from a professional setting. I messed up the answer. Btw, this was supposed to followed my one more phone interview with someone senior in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Anything that you are lacking. How do you expect to improve upon that in the job.   Answer Question
    • what is your ideal workplace/company like   View Answer

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2010.

Recruiter called and asked questions about why a good fit and why exe castle