Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated 26 Oct 2014
Updated 26 Oct 2014

3.1

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Initially met recruiter at college fair. Received email a week later to set up a phone interview. Follow up Skype interview after that with 2 hiring managers that lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview is pretty basic, typical background questions and why your interested in the company. The Skype gets into more detail about your experience, the products about Eze, typical behavioral questions, and 2 brain teasers.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

First I got a telephone interview about certain OOP questions, such as inherit, metamorphism and interface. Then I went to have a face to face interview, about several programming questions about data structure and array sorting. I think my answer to those questions is good, however I did not get the intern position

Interview Questions
    • A single example to show how to build the interface using java   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

A very informal phone call in which she asked me some questions and told me about the program. The interview was informative and the interviewer was very kind. It was a nice conversation and a good way for me to realize that it was not the kind of position I am seeking.

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied online and was contacted by HR recruiter, talked more in depth about my resume. From there, setup an in person interview a couple of days later and met one on one with two managers. Again asked mostly personal experience questions as well as company questions and two logic questions to figure out thought process.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of questions on what they do, some logic questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

The interview was Okay, the interviewer was easy to talk with which made it easier for me to share my interests with him. Mostly asked about my projects and a few java questions. Nothing too difficult.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my university career website and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was fairly general and the recruiter was very nice. I was contacted soon after about setting up either a skype interview or an in-person interview at the Chicago office. The in-person interview consisted of two directors interviewing me for about 30 minutes each. I do not think I got the job because of my lack of software experience and because it was towards the end of their recruitment timeline.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most innovative software you have had experience with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied through my university. Got a response almost instantly and scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was very quick and easy. He just explained what the company was about and a little about the leadership development program. He wasn't able to answer too many of my questions. Then, I was asked to schedule an in-person interview. It was 3 30 minute interviews with people from QA and Connectivity Consulting. Each person was a little different but generally went through my background and usually asked a brain-teaser or two. Most of the brain-teasers were very common ones and I had either seen them in previous reviews or on the internet. I got selected to move on in the QA analyst role and interview with higher-ups but I declined the invitation. It doesn't seem like so much of a development program as it does glorified tech-support. I can see it being a good program if you really want to become a business consultant for them (which people do after 1.5 years) but I didn't think the program itself would help me gain any interesting skills. The people seemed generally very nice though and reasonably happy with their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • I got 3 brain teasers. I got two that I was able to get (identifying fake gold coin and weighing golf balls) and one that I struggled with. You have a castle that is 100 by 100. Their is a rectangular moat around it that is 10 feet wide. You have two 8 foot planks. How do you get across?   View Answer

Was invited to come in for a final interview but declined.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

The processing time was very fast. I just had an initial phone interview with a human resources representative. The questions were pretty basic and behavioral. I got an offer for a second interview in person with the technical and administrative team. However, when I informed them that I might be requiring a sponsorship, they cancelled the second interview.

Intern Interview

Whole process took about 2 months after I applied to hear back and interview. Pretty standard interview questions

Interview Questions
    • None, all were just about my resume and past experiences   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2014.

interviewed with 3 people - very serious and straighfoward interview. most interesting part was the brain teasers. you should know your resume like the back of your hand because they ask you to talk about certain bullets. make sure you have a serious interest before going in