Eze Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

3.1

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Phone interview. Pretty standard. The lady interviewing me was very nice. There was plenty of room for my questions and she answered all of them with details. The position seemed much more interesting during and after the interview opposed to brief description online. However, don't even bother if you don't have strong financial industry experience.

Business Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

First there was the initial phone interview which last about 5 minutes. This was very simple and the recruiter basically went down my resume and asked questions. Then there is a Skype interview in which you interview with two different employees. There is a case question that was more of a riddle.

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst Interview

My interview took place at my college campus and was 1 hr long. The first half hour was with a Manager from the QA department and the second half hour was with a Manager from the Connectivity department. Both Managers asked why Eze? and what I thought I would bring to the company? Be ready to answer a couple of logic question.

Interview Questions
    • It's important to be ready to explain why you like the company, why you are applying, and why you think it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Applied through the companies website. Had 1 phone screen on OOPs concept which lasted about 20 mins. Was called for an onsite interview after 2 weeks, they had a subjective list of questions which I was told to write answer to in 45 mins. They asked me some behavioral questions like how do you share a bad news with a person / How will you share technical detail with a non technical person. The questions on the test were mainly about OOPS and .Net . There was 1 coding question to check whether a string was a palindrome or not. The interviewer discussed my answer and added variations to it. One questions was to write SQL queries for some sample tables. had another phone screening after a week with questions on OOPs and Multithreading. Was told about the offer after 3-4 days.

The salary was sub par as per the market standard and I had another offer which matched my skill set better.

Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Started with initial phone screen with HR. A couple days later was asked to schedule an in-person interview. The first time in their office consisted of 3 interviews - 2 from connectivity, 1 from Quality Assurance. This round is to get to know you better, see if you can think, and decide which team you would fit better on. The Final round is with more senior people from one of the chosen teams and they will give you more info on the position. They want to see if you can hold your own and handle conversing with more experienced people. Can you demonstrate why you stand out and the value you would bring?

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to answer logic questions throughout the interview process. Also, be ready to express what makes you unique. One questions I received was: "What is your favorite excel function?"   Answer Question

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Eze Software.

Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Questions
    • How many text messages are sent in a year?
      How much gas is consumed in a year
        Answer Question

Training Program Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Eze Software.

Phone interview 1 week after applying. 2 weeks after made appt for 1st interview. Interview consisted of conversations with HR rep, and individuals from QA and CC- took about 2 hrs.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

I worked with a headhunter to get the interview and become prepared. I met with the leads of a few different consulting teams. The interview was very standard--reviewed resume, asked about intention to switch jobs, and such. I was also asked a few specific questions about their business to test if I had done my research homework. It is a pretty high stress job at times, and I came off a little too relaxed for their culture. I was not offered the job, so presumably a more agressive personality would fit better.

Interview Questions
    • How can you cut a cake with three cuts to get the most pieces?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Eze Software.

I applied through my college career website. I was contacted by Eze's HR and there was an initial phone screen. After this I moved on to a second round interview which was conducted via Skype because I was an out of state candidate. I interviewed with two Eze employees, one from the quality assurance side and one from the connectivity consultant side. After a few days I was contacted that I wasn't invited to Boston for a final round.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing about yourself that I don't know from your resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Three-round interview. First was by phone with a lead developer at HQ, second in-person with managers at local office, third by phone with hiring manager at local office. Initial phone interview questions mostly focused on definitions of terms involved with object-oriented programming, plus writing a short program to solve an easy problem. In-person interview was a bit tougher, asking more technical questions about the problems involved with multiple inheritance and also questions about object-oriented design (e.g., drawing a proposed system on the whiteboard). Knowing SQL beforehand is a plus but not required, especially if you have a strong math background. Researching the company beforehand is also recommended. Third interview (second phone round) was mostly a discussion of past experience and what I hoped to get out of the internship. Office culture seems nice but quiet: there are cubicles with short walls; attire was mostly business casual; they have a nice break room with a beer tap (for Fridays after the market closes); I was also able to talk with some of the employees in the break room between the two rounds of the in-person interview. Had a bit of difficulty communicating with one of the HR people by email; I overcame this by copying in another HR contact with all of my emails and by following up within a couple days if I got no response.

Interview Questions
    • What is multiple inheritance, and what problems might be caused by it? How do Java classes gain the benefits of multiple inheritance while avoiding these problems?   View Answer