Eze Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details I just gave a phone interview. They first ran down my resume and asked me to explain my project. Then I was given a random question on changing some parameters in the project. After this, he asked me about object oriented programming concepts like inheritance and polymorphism.

Interview Question – In my project, what if the drug contents were inter changed without changing the bottles?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2012.

Interview Details For campus recruiting it was only one thirty minute interview with several logic questions. Kind of halfway between a case interview and personality interview.

Interview Question – Search for the kinds of questions Google interviews ask...that is where Eze steals its ideas!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They tell you the salary, then you have a few weeks to accept or decline.

QA Analyst/Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2013.

Interview Details Initial phone interview with recruiter:basic questions- background, interest in the company and position, overall pretty light.
Second interview on-site: one person from QA, two from Connectivity. Asked about background, interest in the industry, what does Eze do, logic questions from each interviewer.
Third interview on-site: two people form QA. Background, interest in position, more logic questions. Met with Director of QA- asked about my interest in the industry, specific examples about my strengths, why should they hire me

Interview Question – Light bulb switch question, socks in drawers, castle separated by moat, spider on wall.... all logic questions.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer (C# .NET) Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Eze Software in January 2013.

Interview Details Applied through my University. Two telephonic screenings. First one was very easy. All questions are already on Glassdoor like why there is no multiple inheritance in C#. inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation etc. example of polymorphism. Second round - some more OOPS concepts ...now in depth .... no more definitions.. asked me to write prototype for a class stack.... like function (typename T) void push(T t); etc
Another question related to polymorphism - We have an interface Ianimal with a function eat() and three classes derive from it - Class Tiger, Class jellyfish and class Zebra. All these classes implement eat(). Now we have another class zooKeeper which implements a function feed(). Now using feed() call eat() function. Finally it was the Onsite interview. First round is a one hour test with one question - you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array. I gave an answer using hash table and it had a time complexity of O(3n) and space complexity of O(n) but the interviewer wanted a solution in O(n) time and O(1) space. Together we worked the solution and he contributed most to the solution. I would tell you the answer but then this question will no longer remain in the test. The only reason why this question is still on the exam since 2009 is that nobody wrote the answer to it on the web. Rest of the rounds were easy mostly pertaining to my resume and other behavioral questions. And yes you will have to pay for onsite interview expenses yourself. In the last round I was interviewed by a guy with strong accent and he asked me a to right code for binary search. I know it is fairly simple but I messed up as I made a mistake in calculating the mid and that was it when I lost my confidence and started messing up.

Overall the interview was very I easy if I hadn't messed up and lost my confidence and started making mistakes. All interviews will be on board.

Interview Question – you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details I submitted the application online, and they arranged me an phone interview. But they relocate my applying position from Boston to ATL.

Interview Question – basic questions from resume...
OOP basic ideas: pop & push etc...
  Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in December 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview with manager. Basic questions about OOP.

Interview Question – Multiple inheritance in .NET   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

Connectivity Consultant

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Interview Question – Why Eze?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer

Interview Details 2 telephone interviews about oop concepts

Interview Question – Interface   Answer Question

Dev Intern Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2012.

Interview Details Two phone interview, mostly question about object oriented programming concepts.
One on-site interview, some simple algorithm and data structure question.

Interview Question – What movie character would you be if you have a chance.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details Had a scheduled phone interview, general questions asked about your resume and why you chose the company

Interview Question – why eze?   Answer Question