Eze Software

www.ezesoft.com

Eze Software Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software Interview

Leadership Development Program At Eze Castle Software
Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Interview Details It seems like Eze is a nice place to work and a decent company, but their organizational skills (likely at the HR dept) are substandard. Applied, set up a phone interview with a HR person a couple weeks later. Exchanged a couple emails back and forth setting it up and having it confirmed. Time and date came...no call...started working on other things I could stop quickly if called. Hour went by still no call. Gave up waiting and moved on. No follow up call from anyone apoligizing with an explanation on the missed appointment, or email prior with an attempt to reschedule. Also as a kicker, I got the generic email a few weeks later saying thank you for my time, but the position has been filled.

Interview Question – What time would you be available for a phone interview?   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!