Eze Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Applied via job portals, got a call from Boston based HR. First round was kind of fluctuating as the interviewer was asking some irrelevant questions. Overally the interview was good and got the call for face to face round. Interview was straight forward and gone well. There was another face to face round with same interviewer and few other folks. Finally there was a director level interview without many questions..

HR round was around salary negotiations was not tough though because expectation was communicated well before.
Finally got the job offer.

3 rounds + 1 HR round

Interview Question – The process was quite smooth and up to the expectations of an experienced hire.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2010.

Interview Details They give a description of the company, your expected hours (50/ week) and asked about former/current employment.

Then, 5 tech questions:

1. How do you promote a server to Domain Controller?
2. What port does SMTP use?
3. Why is it bad to keep Exchange and AD on same server?
4. What is IP?
5. What is DNS?

Interview Question – What salary would it take for you to move from your current job to us?   Answer Question

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2009.

Interview Details I was contacted by the NY office and scheduled for an Interview. Walked in to Boston office and was seated it the fornt conference room. The 3 people that I interviewed with were personable and thought I had a good interview with them.

Interview Questions

• How long has my search been?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to travel to Boston from Cape Cod for work, given the distance   View Answer

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!