FCB

Updated 20 Jan 2015

2.9

INETRN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at FCB in April 2012.

the interview was good as it was phone interview. the initial communication with the company was through emails with the HR head. he took the phone interview and then selected as an intern for social media marketing like facebook, twitter marketing. just be yourself as the interview is very easy to crack it.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FCB in February 2012.

4 Interviews,
    HR - A Senior Executive ascertains basic information and profile integrity
    Servicing VP Technical - Understands capabilities and perspective of previous experience
    Servicing CEO Cultural - Basic outlook on work, expectations and aspirations, fit,

Interview Questions
    Not much. Advertising is an industry with relatively high attrition. Service levels are virtually non negotiable without prior experience and a bias of recency and standard industry increments

Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCB.

still in the process. has taken several months and effort of contact. Informational interview, then to a phone interview, and next onto an in person interview. All interviews are a good experience if nothing but to learn.

Interview Questions
    • if you were to advertise your "this" how would you go about making your campaign?   Answer Question

Strategic Planner Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCB.

Very long, not much communication between interviews, but ultimately successful. The hardest part was the first interviews and their required presentation. Most of the interview seemed more geared at figuring out if I was a decent cultural fit and wasn't clinically retarded.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on deserted island with anyone in the world, who would it be?   View Answer
    • What's the best and worst ad campaign of all time?   View Answer
    No negotiation. They gave me an offer and said take it or leave it...I took it.

Account Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FCB.

Two Skype interviews. One with HR and one with an Account Manager. The HR person for new hires now is extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Spent a lot of time talking about personal interests.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my interest section of my resume. 70% culture based so highly recommend having this section on resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Met recruiters at career fair. Gave them my resume, received a phone call that night, then had an interview the next morning. The entire process lasted less than 24 hours.

Intern Interview

on campus recruiting, on campus interview, then u are pulled into an office interview. you will meet with like everyone on the team for 15-20 minutes, and then u await their decision.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FCB in May 2014.

Honestly don't waste your time with FCB Chicago if you don't live in the area. The interview process was the worst process I've been through. I made it to the final step and they couldn't give me a real reason why they didn't hire me. It took them a month and a half to give me a decision after my final interview. I tried to reach out to the members of department a couple times and they didn't even respond. I regret spending so much money traveling to Chicago for the interview. The Analytics department act like they don't care. I passed the analytics test which consisted of analyzing sales data, creating a powerpoint, and answering a couple brain teaser questions. The department knew I had the ability to do the job, but still decided to hire me without a real reason,

If you didn't graduate from Northwestern or UChicago, or if you are not foreign or white, you might as well not even apply. Honestly I'm completely disappointed with the agency and I I'm glad I didn't get the job. Every time I think about the experience, I just can't believe how horrible I was treated by the Strategic Analytics department. If I could do it all over again, I would've never applied. Please don't make the same mistake I did.

Interview Questions
    • Why FCB Chicago? What is your favorite recent ad campaign?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FCB.

Had an informational/behavioral interview during the winter, was told I would be notified in a few months if I had moved on for final interview. 5 45 minute interviews and a 5 minute interactive resume presentation. Was offered a full-time position a week later.

Interview Questions
    Pay, benefits, etc non-negotiable.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Structured interview. Great vibe.