FedEx Interview Questions

2.9

Soft Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview went well. I had 3 rounds. First round was aptitude. Second one was Computer Test and it had some questions related with graph and pivot operations. Last was personal interview

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Had applied through college,initial test was of 170 marks.With questions more stressed on English usage,vocabulary and stuff.. Then next we had technical and hr interview.Difference between c and c++, how u manage ur teammates in a given project,tell why IT company, CEO of some companies

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

through consultant , telephonic interview, one on one discussion background checks and normally give first chance to internal employees than if suitable candidate not found from internal source search started from ourside candidate. first thrugh consultant candidate selected. placement consultany are primary source. sometimes college placement also be done. it consisted of four rounds. first was HR round where we were asked to talk about ourselves. then we had an online assessment which was logical and had to basically stick to the rules set and not think in a regular manner. then it was a voice and accent test. final round was with the operations manger who was quite cool and also went well.

Interview Questions
    • questions reagding case study and customer expectation and product and market knowlege   Answer Question

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Engineer Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Semper Barat (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Semper Barat (Indonesia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in September 2014.

They were totally selected in choosing the candidates they'd offer.. For Indonesian, they held TOEIC test in their office, and then HRD interview, if you passed you'll be following FGD test, and if pass you'll be invited for user interview, and if you pass psycho test would be the last screening before the offering..

Interview Questions
    • mention five best thing in our self for their reason to hire us   Answer Question
    Waiting for final test result and if accepted i'll grab it.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Applied online and received a call for a phone interview 3 days later. Then went to the corporate office in Pittsburgh for an interview with 2 people. First given 30 minutes to prepare a presentation explaining why they should choose you and how you plan to succeed in this role. Then they read a series of questions from a booklet, all of which seemed to have the same answer. A lot of "tell us about a time when..." and they always wanted more and more details even when there weren't any. I found the whole process tedious and annoying and was counting the seconds until the interview would come to an end. After the interview it took 3 weeks before I heard anything back about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Interview Questions

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!