FedEx

Updated 29 Nov 2014

2.9

Soft Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview went well. I had 3 rounds. First round was aptitude. Second one was Computer Test and it had some questions related with graph and pivot operations. Last was personal interview

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Had applied through college,initial test was of 170 marks.With questions more stressed on English usage,vocabulary and stuff.. Then next we had technical and hr interview.Difference between c and c++, how u manage ur teammates in a given project,tell why IT company, CEO of some companies

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

through consultant , telephonic interview, one on one discussion background checks and normally give first chance to internal employees than if suitable candidate not found from internal source search started from ourside candidate. first thrugh consultant candidate selected. placement consultany are primary source. sometimes college placement also be done. it consisted of four rounds. first was HR round where we were asked to talk about ourselves. then we had an online assessment which was logical and had to basically stick to the rules set and not think in a regular manner. then it was a voice and accent test. final round was with the operations manger who was quite cool and also went well.

Interview Questions
    • questions reagding case study and customer expectation and product and market knowlege   Answer Question

QA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Apply online and then you get called for interview. Interview is a group panel interview. Usually 2 - 3, which consists of management and HR. They take turns asking questions, and writing down your replies. For interview questions, you use personal expierences for the situations they ask you, you give the background, what you did and then the result

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you understand the position you are applying for, questions are related to tasks that you will be doing   Answer Question

Office Job Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interview was conducted by two people and was a situational interview, meaning they ask what you would do in given situations. They have a given script that they use, possibly with expected or desired answers.

Interview Questions
    • How did you/would you handle a disagreement with your boss   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

The interview process was very easy. I have had a lot of jobs and by far this was the easiest interview ever because all they asked was basic questions. For example, can you perform the job duties, do you have reliable transportation, are you ok with the shift you are scheduled, and so on just real basic yes or no questions. The they run your background but it takes about a month for them to call you back to give you the job offer.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

More than likely it will be a panel interview (the panel will always consist of three or more). The majority of the questions are situational question related to the function of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress/pressure?   View Answer
    • What steps would you take to overcome a knowledge gap and ensure you still get things done on time?   View Answer
    There was a written offer and we negotiate up and additional six percent. It was a fair offer.

Graduate Role Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

fill in questionnaire. Then phone interview. Then they will schedule a meeting with 2 managers. then come back for another interview with 2 managers before they make offer.

Interview Questions
    • business is faced with numerous issues and challenges. Please rank and describe the top 3 issues you believe are facing today and outline briefly the reason you think these are important. Please outline a strategy please outline a strategy to ensure these challenges are overcome and the business continues to achieve its mission. Who are our competitors and what do they do differently. How does that affect our business and what

Please describe your analytical and numerical skills and provide an example of when you have applied these skills

Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

11.00 an hour

Associate Project/Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

I interned with them previously, so only had a phone interview for a full-time job. Questions are mostly behavioral based (tell me about a time when..), but also asked what I thought about the culture. They want to know that you have done your homework on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, mainly want to know about your previous experiences.   Answer Question