FedEx

2.9

Soft Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview went well. I had 3 rounds. First round was aptitude. Second one was Computer Test and it had some questions related with graph and pivot operations. Last was personal interview

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Had applied through college,initial test was of 170 marks.With questions more stressed on English usage,vocabulary and stuff.. Then next we had technical and hr interview.Difference between c and c++, how u manage ur teammates in a given project,tell why IT company, CEO of some companies

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

through consultant , telephonic interview, one on one discussion background checks and normally give first chance to internal employees than if suitable candidate not found from internal source search started from ourside candidate. first thrugh consultant candidate selected. placement consultany are primary source. sometimes college placement also be done. it consisted of four rounds. first was HR round where we were asked to talk about ourselves. then we had an online assessment which was logical and had to basically stick to the rules set and not think in a regular manner. then it was a voice and accent test. final round was with the operations manger who was quite cool and also went well.

Interview Questions
    • questions reagding case study and customer expectation and product and market knowlege   Answer Question

Fed Ex Courier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

Phone screen then phone interview then 30 minute in person interview with 2 people. I then went into another room and then i took a brief competency test. The overall process was fairly straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever not get along with a coworker and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx.

Very unprofessional and asking me questions about everything that didnt pertain to the position, never felt like I was in a professional atmosphere. I recommend people to ask bold direct questions to anything you are concerned about or you could be walking into a bad situation.

Interview Questions
    • Ask me what my relationship was like with my girlfriend   Answer Question

not a company I wanted tow ork for or these people directly

Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Very simple. There was a phone interview then in person interview with 2 managers. They just wanted to know your experience and what can you bring to the table. There was no difficult behavioral questions. I got offered the following Monday. Went on interview on Friday.

Interview Questions
    • Do you work well with others and have you ever been in conflict with others and how did you resolve it ?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interviews are always behavioral questions, so tell me about a time or how did you respond to... etc..Most of the time you will interview with your direct manager and they are open to telling you about the position and like questions. I would recommend having 5-10 stories lined up for difficult situations you have had to deal with, a time when you could not make a sale, or have gone through the sales process. They use a system called REDDDI to sell: Research, Engage, Discover, Develop, Demonstrate, and Implement. Always smile and have a positive attitude, they might ask how you deal with a "bad territory". You might have to do a presentation from a scenario that they give you, make sure to prioritize a strategy, it doesn't need to be the "right" one but stick by it and have reasons behind why you would go that way.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you did not make the sale and what you learned from that.   View Answer

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx.

Came in as a college hire.

There was a quick phone screen and then an invitation for an on site interview. There was one interview with 2 hiring managers. Each asked several personality questions and experience related questions. Very few technical questions. Technical questions were dead simple. What is the purpose of a constructor and when does it run? Why would you use generics?

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer questions on something you've worked on that didn't go well for whatever reason and that you wish had gone better. Exclaim what you learned, and how you might handle the same situation again.   Answer Question

Customer Representative (Home-based) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

I applied for the position in late December 2014 and participated in pre-screening interview on January 5, 2014. I took the pre-assessment and was called two hours later to schedule a phone interview. I was told that the questions will be behavioral-event based, so I have been researching that strategy to ensure that I answer the questions in the appropriate way.

Interview Questions
    • The pre-assessment was tough! Be prepared to answer a lot of questions requiring you to find the pattern in a group of numbers.   Answer Question

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in January 2015.

Get a phone call from recruiter and talked about 30 minutes. Some were behavioral questions and some were case studies. The behavioral questions were very long and combine many questions together, I had to repeat to the recruiter after she asked to make sure that I understood it correctly. Case studies were hard and I never experienced before.
    They also asked my GPA and self evaluation of computer skills

Interview Questions
    • 1. Describe a situation that you are working on some projects and some colleagues ask you to help them. What will you do?
      2. Guess the number of airplane passengers in U.S.A in one year. (I still don't know how to answer it now)
      3. If there is a delivery at 9:00 a.m. and another delivery at 5:00 p.m. The manager tells you to present a new system at 12:00 p.m. What do you think are advantages and disadvantages and what aspects will you consider?

Answer Question