FedEx Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

2.8

Soft Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx (Bangalore) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview went well. I had 3 rounds. First round was aptitude. Second one was Computer Test and it had some questions related with graph and pivot operations. Last was personal interview

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx (Bangalore) in January 2014.

Interview

Had applied through college,initial test was of 170 marks.With questions more stressed on English usage,vocabulary and stuff.. Then next we had technical and hr interview.Difference between c and c++, how u manage ur teammates in a given project,tell why IT company, CEO of some companies

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Ahmedabad) in January 2010.

Interview

through consultant , telephonic interview, one on one discussion background checks and normally give first chance to internal employees than if suitable candidate not found from internal source search started from ourside candidate. first thrugh consultant candidate selected. placement consultany are primary source. sometimes college placement also be done. it consisted of four rounds. first was HR round where we were asked to talk about ourselves. then we had an online assessment which was logical and had to basically stick to the rules set and not think in a regular manner. then it was a voice and accent test. final round was with the operations manger who was quite cool and also went well.

Interview Questions

• questions reagding case study and customer expectation and product and market knowlege   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx (DFW, TX (US)).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview. panel interview where usually 3 managers take turns asking situational questions. each question presents you with a problem or asks you to recall a time where you encountered a situation in your life or work history. What might have been the problem? what you did, did it work? what you learned. use the STAR method to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter a customer who was dissatisfied with our service, what might be some actions you could take to help this customer resolve their problems?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very straight forward basic questions. Friendly interviewers and just want the most dedicated & punctual people perfect for the job. Did the phone questions first and then was scheduled a interview with two of the hiring managers at the station and told they would contact me back once they got everything checked in.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was good. Be prepared to give detail examples of your work history. Also have 10 years of employment known for application process. Come early...some locations require you to get thru security and walk a distance before getting to interview site.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had multiple stakeholders in one room and needed to convince them all of new company objective   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter was prepared but prior to offer letter I had stated my min. requirements.

Regional Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Asking about our working background and they are not interested to hire anyone...Their like just do daily work...better don't go for interview in fedex uptown. .totally wasting of your time...starting salary very low RM1800. .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in March 2015.

Interview

I applied Online. Got an email to schedule a technical phone interview. The interview was average, not hard and not easy. It is a mix of behavioral and technical problem. The behavioral problem was just general questions. Technical problems include math word problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last project you did and what is the effect of that project.   Answer Question

Fed Ex Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Phone screen then phone interview then 30 minute in person interview with 2 people. I then went into another room and then i took a brief competency test. The overall process was fairly straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever not get along with a coworker and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

Swing Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Leesburg, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. I was asked 9 multiple-part questions and in each I was asked to give specific examples, all regarding previous experience that would translate to courier position. There were two managers asking the questions alternatively and the took notes the whole time.

Interview Questions

• "Name an instance in a prior position in which you were required to follow procedures, list procedures and consequences if procedures were not followed, be specific"   Answer Question