Federal Government Program Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Federal Government in September 2010.

Recruiting process, recruiter steps you through the entire process until you're in your job. They even picked you up at home and also took you to the airport. There were tests that were given, to include a 200 multiple choice test, a drug test, and medical test.

Interview Questions
  • Having been in the position for 10+ years and then have to run an entire different program without any formal training.   Answer Question
No negotiating

Other Interview Reviews for Federal Government

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in April 2010.

The entire process is long and drawn out. The electronic application with specific KSA is always a pain to remit. After the closing I didnt hear anything for about 3 months. Then was told to interview on the phone. After that I was offered the job but went back and forth with HR about starting salary at least 7 times. The hiring manager had to interviene as HR was constantly tring to offer less that what I though was agreeded upon.

Interview Questions
    • Describle my adhearments to the core values of the organization.   View Answer
    All pay is negotible, the benifits are not.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in January 2010.

interviewed by incompetent manager who had no business speaking with people, much less as a manager.

Conversation

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Federal Government in February 2010.

3 person panel, 6 questions per person, all questions came from application qualifications.

No relocation funds.

Worked for Federal Government? Contribute to the Community!