Ferguson Enterprises

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in July 2014.

Interview Details Excellent interview with a professional and intelligent interviewer. He told me a great deal about the company and the training plan and course of the initial period of employment. I left the interview feeling very good about the company and hoping I will get an offer. I am looking forward to getting on with a large company that has the ability to hire for a career track position.

Negotiation Details – I am not planning to negotiate. I just want a job. I would like to negotiate the salary to a higher level.

Sales Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details Starts with a phone interview. First interview is just going over work experience and qualifications. Offered a second interview at the end of the call. Second interview was more behavioral questions (give me an example when...). Offered the final interview at the end of that call. The final interview is 2 days, consisting of cocktails and dinner. Next day is an informational session as well as 3 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Give me an example when you displayed leadership?   Answer Question

Euless, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in June 2014.

Interview Details Started with online application via their website. Then, they send you a link to record answers to some questions. After that, there was a phone interview. Finally, a visit to the site to discuss program and get a tour of the facilities.

Overall, the interview process was fine. A little drawn out, in my opinion, but this position is not necessarily a high priority for them. I went through the entire process and then they told me they were not hiring the position at this time. Seems like a waste of time for everyone, but good to get a little interview experience.

Interview Question – What are 3 goals you set for this year and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in May 2013.

Interview Details I obtained the interview by visiting a location, who referred me to the company website to apply. A recruiter contacted me afterward for a phone interview, which led to an in-person interview at the location. Pre-offer, a drug screen and personality test were given. They were very open and honest through the process, and made me feel quite comfortable through the process.

Interview Question – What are your biggest failures   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A formal offer with letter, and detailed explanation of what to expect, next steps, and how long I could take to accept the offer.

Logistics Trainee Interview

Logistics Trainee

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details Their in person interview process was one of the best i've ever experienced. First, the general manager of the distribution center actually gave me a very detailed tour of the warehouse and then we sat down and he did an excellent job of explaining the job description and responsibilities. After meeting with the general manager, I had my official interview with the operations manager in a very comfortable setting.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question is "would you be happy with working behind the scenes (behind a desk) or getting hands on in the warehouse?"   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

Sales Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details 3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Question – Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   View Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Sales Trainee
Miami, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview Details Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2011.

Interview Details 3 phone interviews

Interview Question – What do I find most challenging in my current position and what would I propose to change it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was very postured for none negotiation.

Order Picker Interview

Order Picker

Interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises

Interview Details Meet with the HR and Company Trainer, Typical interview questions pretty easy going and laid back.

Interview Question – What is the most stressful work situation you had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non Existant

Very Easy Interview

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in December 2010.

Interview Details Very informal, Met with Asst Warehouse Mgr and was asked when I could start. Sent to do Drug Screen and physical. Waited on Background check.

Interview Question – If I could work with difficult people   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered an amount with a raise after 90 days based on performance.

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!