Fidelity Investments

Updated 13 Dec 2014
Updated 13 Dec 2014

2.9

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

A bright, talented and self-motivated Systems/Business analyst, who has excellent organizational skills, is highly efficient and has a good eye for detail. Has extensive experience of assisting in the development and upgrading of database systems and analytical techniques. I am able to play a key role in analyzing problems and come up with creative solutions as well as producing methodologies and files for effective data management. I am a quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2014.

I received call for java developer for Gurgaon office, they took two interview rounds and this took one month they made me wait for around one month and they don't call back I called them to ask next step they said I have cleared two rounds and one n manger round remains and after one more week when did not receive call I called them and hr said requirement has been put on hold thanks for applying. Total time waste.

Interview Questions

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Campus recruiting. We had 1.5 hrs interactive ppt where we learnt about company's prospect.They came for 3 profiles. We had 4 rounds. 1st round was aptitude-AMCAT. Basic math,logical and verbal questions. Then there was behavioural round. It was just to know about the candidate. Then there was a tech interview. they asked mainly about projects,basic questions on c,c++ ( for qa,developer ).
    Finally there was 1 hr round which was just a formality.
    Overall easy interview with friendly team of fidelity.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on linux commands for infrastructure profile   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Written Round - Aptitude round- adaptive test(AMCAT)- verbal+logical+aptitude- Easy questions, pretty doable. No negative marking

Tech Round 1- Basic technical questions based on resume, need to be very clear on C,OOP concepts,DBMS, DSA.

Tech+ HR round 2- Projects, plus basic HR questions, need to know well about the company- Why Fidelity?, Next 5 year plan, why not other companies, Higher education plans etc

Behavioral/HR round- Again more on the company, reasons for going into investments, about SDLC, strengths,weaknesses, team work etc

Location offered- Chennai/Bangalore
    Position- Software Engineer

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds and was completed in 1 day.First was a written aptitude round( Quantitative Aptitude+Logical Reasoning+Verbal Ability) followed by a behavioral(kind of a HR round) and a technical round(As i am an ece student, interviewer dint go very deep into coding, simple conceptual questions on oops concepts were asked).Finally, the process ended with a HR Round. Interviewers were friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

I went through 4 rounds, 1) 75 objective questions 2) f2f with project manager (took around 30 minutes) 3) interview with a technical panel 4) Project Director, where he only spoke about the work culture, expectations, asked about my expectations from Fidelity. It lasted for approx. 40 minutes. As the day was almost over, the HR asked me if he can call me on Monday for further discussions. They didn't call and I didn't feel the need to contact them.

The interview questions were pretty basic and easy to answer.

Graduate Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2014.

There were 4 rounds in total. The first was a online aptitude test. The Level was medium. Around 30-40 students were shortlisted from about 500 students.

Then we had 3 rounds of interviews, they were supposed to be technical, Behavorial and HR. But 2 of them asked me both technical and HR questions. And one was pure HR.

Questions were mainly focused on projects.. from questions like why did you choose this language, what did you learn from team mates to questions about the technologies used.Basics of OOPS/DS were also asked.

They were taking the interviews one after the other, some were asked to leave after giving only 1 or 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Why fidelity and not a core IT company like cognizant, since you have been already placed there?   View Answer
    No Negotiation

Associate Interview

The only company in my experience where you will be treated nicely having no complaints during the interview process. It starts with a 60 marks attitude comprising verbal,quantitative and logical reasoning. The next day is the technical interview- mutual funds and stock market followed by some hr questions. The final managerial round will have only resume related questions and salary negotiation- just sell yourself!!

Interview Questions
    • Most annoying thing that will force me to quit the job?   Answer Question
    The salary was good for a fresher so no negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in August 2014.

aptitude test followed by three rounds of one on one interview ie. technical round , behavioral round and manegerial round . Technical was mostly on dbms and oops . behavioral was us answering how would i react to certain situations like working in a team , stress control etc. and finally it was my introduction to the hr , my family background , and y future plans and very general questions .

Interview Questions
    • Did you try to influence your friends and convince them to change the way they live ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through College and there were 4 rounds in total. The first was aptitude, which consisted of 60 questions. It was pretty basic and i got through. The following three rounds were, Behavioral, Technical and then HR. Behavioral : there were some personal questions and then in technical just questions related to testing. The HR was very friendly and just asked things as per my resume.