Fidelity Investments Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.9

Technology and Architecture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore).

Interview

Hiring process was interesting.
    There were four rounds of interview.
    1st round - apty which was pretty easy.
    2nd round - technical round 1
    They asked simple c programs like bubble sort .
    3rd round - technical round 2
    Again simple question and they will check your attitude and life moral.
    4th round - HR round about the company and general question about you....

Interview Questions

• Why the nange bubble sort?
      Have u gone through depression?
      How u will work with ur team?

Cobol Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

they hav 4 rounds of interview i completed 4 rounds after completion of all rounds the manger told that hr will contacted you,you just leave for day.after that i didnt get any information from them they were prefer only girls candidates.please check before going for the interview that for only girls or both the candidates(IT WILL NOT YOUR WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME)

Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

Got the interview call through reference. 3 rounds process. First two rounds were at office and it was one day process.
    1st round was technical based on projects and tools worked on testing techiniques.
    2nd round was with managers, asked questions on both technical and managerial.
    3rd round HR on telephone.

Interview Questions

• General scenario kind question on testing.
      Manager would ask questions on handling projects and company.

1 Answer

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was a telephonic interview with couple of F2F. After the forst round of F2F the HR said they want to have 1 more round and dropped me a mail saying they would schedule it, But never happened

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore) in February 2015.

Interview

I had recently attended the interview with Fidelity Investment. It was a scheduled walk in. Process took one day.
    Had three rounds of Technical (including managerial)+1 HR. Interviewers were calm and patient.
    In the first two rounds they touch based on SQL queries, Testing Process, Testing Documents,Test Cases and Scenarios, Basics of Java and Selenium( as I had that skill set)

Interview Questions

• Sql: Qs on Group By,Having, Joins, nth Max Salary
      Java: Constructors, Thread, Pass By Value, Interface, Inheritance and so on
      Selenium: Framework, Browser Navigation, Read data from Excel,TestNg etc
      Situations: 100 Test cases in 2 days how will you cover? How will you face conflicts with your manager and similar questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore) in February 2015.

Interview

Face to Face. Requirement was for application packaging @ FMR, Bangalore
    It was 15 mins interview. 12-13 mins on non-technical part only like the process we follow in current company. Only 2 technical questions. After Interview I was pretty much sure that it was complete waste of time coming here. I was assuming If it is a technical round, they should ask at least 10 technical questions to judge anyone. It was waste of time going for interview. Highly disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (most Generic).
      Your Role?
      What process you follow?
      What are the tools you use?
      How requests come?

Answer Question
    • DIfference between applications and Packages in SCCM 2012.
      How to decide if application will go as attended or unattended?

Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

1. Technical Objective Test(70 Questions)
    2. Technical Interview
    3. Technical Interview Manager
    4. HR Interview

1. Worst Interview Experience.
    2. They took a 2 hour objective test. After that a long wait of 2 hours for the result. After clearing the written test. We have to do a long wait of 3 hours, and at 5 PM they said that Panels are not available , we will call you on any week day, there is no call after that.
    3. They spoils the whole Saturday.

Interview Questions

• Medium Difficulty Questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

it went for 3 rounds
    1.Techincal interview
    2.behavioral interview
    3. HR
    techinical is mostly based on my resume and all the projects which are easy
    behavioral they give you certain examples so they will see how you are going to overcome the problems in it
    HR is general questions interests, likes etc

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

A bright, talented and self-motivated Systems/Business analyst, who has excellent organizational skills, is highly efficient and has a good eye for detail. Has extensive experience of assisting in the development and upgrading of database systems and analytical techniques. I am able to play a key role in analyzing problems and come up with creative solutions as well as producing methodologies and files for effective data management. I am a quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change the company.   1 Answer

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2014.

Interview

Excellent experience overall and the people were great! Felt respected throughout entire process. Beacuse of Christmas and new year vacation took process long time around 20 days. In the interview asked about all Advanced questions and logical scenario based question on technologies HTML5, JavaScript and BackboneJS.

Interview Questions

• Didn't expected that total 4 to 5 rounds for the full interview process.   Answer Question