Fidelity Investments

563 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Graduate Trainee Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Three rounds of interview. mainly. Aptitude, technical and HR round. Asked the basic level questions for graduate trainee engineer. That was an quite good and ok for the freshers. Everything will finish within the time period.

Interview Question – Difference between c c++ and java   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details One round of technical interview and one Hr round for negotiation. Easy to crack. Technical interview will be more on basics and your hand son experience in last company. Be sure to be confident in the interview. They like confident people to have on board.

Associate Systems Analyst Interview

Associate Systems Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2014.

Interview Details HR has called and scheduled an interview after 5 days. Interview was good but it was my first interview as a professional. So, got tensed sometimes and hesitated. Still now I am waiting for the call after interview but as 5 days are already over, so chances are little.

Interview Question – All questions are normal. Just dont take any pressure. It was my first interview so when they asked something I have already worked upon I have hesitated and forgot the answer.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Consultant Interview

Business Analyst Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2012.

Interview Details Hiring involved about 4 rounds of conversation including one face-to-face round at their office in Bangalore; initial rounds were over telephone.
Questions asked were relatively straight and of the expected kind in that they were closely related to the role that I was being interviewed for.
Questions also tested my expertise gathered from my earlier experience.
No skewed, tricky or IQ testing questions. Overall interview conversation very role-centric.

Negotiation Details – The compensation negotiation phase was more or less crisp and short - spread over 2 conversations. what they had initially offered was pretty much close to what I was expecting. They also offered relocation & airfare expenses for my spouse too which, though, is par course.

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Interview process was very simple:
First round was technical skill based round taken by 2 interviewers on the skill
Then they gave a case study to solve.
Once cleared there is a HR/hiring round. HR round is basically to discuss your profile and salary discussion.

Interview Question – Case study was good   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Graduate Trainee Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2012.

Interview Details written aptitute and technical , 3 interviews

Negotiation Details – fixed offer

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2012.

Interview Details There were three round. first is written aptitude test second is technical round and third is R round. All round covered in one day.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Lead Business Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details I underwent 4 rounds of interview. They were completely unintimidating and did not make me uncomfortable or nervous.

Interview Question – None whatsoever   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not need to negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2010.

Interview Details 7 levels of interview

Interview Question – Based on the Job profile & past subject matter expertise   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 30 % on existing salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2013.

Interview Details There was two round of interviews.First was written test and second was face to face.

Interview Question – All the question was from oops,and how you implement opps in your project.The most difficult question was diffence between static class and single pattern,they drill down it.   View Answer

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!