Fidelity Investments

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2015.

Face to Face. Requirement was for application packaging @ FMR, Bangalore
    It was 15 mins interview. 12-13 mins on non-technical part only like the process we follow in current company. Only 2 technical questions. After Interview I was pretty much sure that it was complete waste of time coming here. I was assuming If it is a technical round, they should ask at least 10 technical questions to judge anyone. It was waste of time going for interview. Highly disappointed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself (most Generic).
      Your Role?
      What process you follow?
      What are the tools you use?
      How requests come?

Answer Question
    • DIfference between applications and Packages in SCCM 2012.
      How to decide if application will go as attended or unattended?

Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

1. Technical Objective Test(70 Questions)
    2. Technical Interview
    3. Technical Interview Manager
    4. HR Interview

1. Worst Interview Experience.
    2. They took a 2 hour objective test. After that a long wait of 2 hours for the result. After clearing the written test. We have to do a long wait of 3 hours, and at 5 PM they said that Panels are not available , we will call you on any week day, there is no call after that.
    3. They spoils the whole Saturday.

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

it went for 3 rounds
    1.Techincal interview
    2.behavioral interview
    3. HR
    techinical is mostly based on my resume and all the projects which are easy
    behavioral they give you certain examples so they will see how you are going to overcome the problems in it
    HR is general questions interests, likes etc

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

A bright, talented and self-motivated Systems/Business analyst, who has excellent organizational skills, is highly efficient and has a good eye for detail. Has extensive experience of assisting in the development and upgrading of database systems and analytical techniques. I am able to play a key role in analyzing problems and come up with creative solutions as well as producing methodologies and files for effective data management. I am a quick learner who can absorb new ideas and can communicate clearly and effectively.

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2014.

Excellent experience overall and the people were great! Felt respected throughout entire process. Beacuse of Christmas and new year vacation took process long time around 20 days. In the interview asked about all Advanced questions and logical scenario based question on technologies HTML5, JavaScript and BackboneJS.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't expected that total 4 to 5 rounds for the full interview process.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2014.

I received call for java developer for Gurgaon office, they took two interview rounds and this took one month they made me wait for around one month and they don't call back I called them to ask next step they said I have cleared two rounds and one n manger round remains and after one more week when did not receive call I called them and hr said requirement has been put on hold thanks for applying. Total time waste.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2014.

Got through applying online. The interview process consists of a telephonic round of underestanding if you are a right fit followed by two technical rounds and an HR round later.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of puzzles and questions related to your work are asked   Answer Question

Campus recruiting. We had 1.5 hrs interactive ppt where we learnt about company's prospect.They came for 3 profiles. We had 4 rounds. 1st round was aptitude-AMCAT. Basic math,logical and verbal questions. Then there was behavioural round. It was just to know about the candidate. Then there was a tech interview. they asked mainly about projects,basic questions on c,c++ ( for qa,developer ).
    Finally there was 1 hr round which was just a formality.
    Overall easy interview with friendly team of fidelity.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on linux commands for infrastructure profile   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Written Round - Aptitude round- adaptive test(AMCAT)- verbal+logical+aptitude- Easy questions, pretty doable. No negative marking

Tech Round 1- Basic technical questions based on resume, need to be very clear on C,OOP concepts,DBMS, DSA.

Tech+ HR round 2- Projects, plus basic HR questions, need to know well about the company- Why Fidelity?, Next 5 year plan, why not other companies, Higher education plans etc

Behavioral/HR round- Again more on the company, reasons for going into investments, about SDLC, strengths,weaknesses, team work etc

Location offered- Chennai/Bangalore
    Position- Software Engineer

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 rounds and was completed in 1 day.First was a written aptitude round( Quantitative Aptitude+Logical Reasoning+Verbal Ability) followed by a behavioral(kind of a HR round) and a technical round(As i am an ece student, interviewer dint go very deep into coding, simple conceptual questions on oops concepts were asked).Finally, the process ended with a HR Round. Interviewers were friendly and helpful throughout the process.