Fidelity Investments

562 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details basic java and J2EE questions will be asked in 2 round of interview

Interview Question – JAVA and j2ee questions only   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details It all started when i returned a call from a land line late in the evening. It happens to be the HR.the coming weekend i was invited for an interview and it was two rounds.Initial interview was with a senior manager who as ked simple QA questions and checked my attitude.Later lead level interview happened and i was asked more detailed and complex questions and also my overall attitude was checked.Then the HR interview.I asked a normal hike and to my surprise it was far beyond my expectations when I received the offer.Thanks Fidelity.It changed my life.

Interview Question – SQL queries to write.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was better than my expectations.

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Software Engineer/Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2013.

Interview Details I got a call in for a production support role. Totally 4 rounds.
1. Phone interview.
2. Technical (Video conferencing - as i was in chennai and the role was for bangalore.For local guys its face to face)
3. Technical round 2 interbiew (video conf again).
4. HR discussion.

Negotiation Details – I got an extra 50 grand(9% extra from initial offer. But if u negotiate tough can make it for another 5-7%..(may be if they like you)

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Was not interviewed thoroughly. Due to which job was not easy. In order to match the management expectation the leads did a normal round and recruited. Later the job was tough.

Interview Question – Unclear questions.   View Answer

Associate-Overseas Operations Interview

Associate-Overseas Operations
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in March 2011.

Interview Details It has three rounds of recruitment process.
1.Aptitude Test
2.Technical Round Interview
3.HR Round Interview

Aptitude test was about quantitatives, analytics, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning and ab email writing. There was a cut off marks to pass the test
People qualified in Apti will be called for technical round where some questions will be asked related to Investments, Mutual Funds, Accounts and Share market.
Then in the last round the HR will test the candidates communication skills and personality by asking him/her to tell about himself/herself and to resolve a situation. And finally a question related to shifts. Candidate must be ready to work in any shifts if he/she wants to get a job in the company.

Interview Question – Difficult questions would be from accounts or share market.   View Answers (2)

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details written test, Ops interview, HR round, Offer letter for selected candidates

Gte Interview

Gte
Mysore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2011.

Interview Details There were 4 rounds-
first was written test only on aptitude which was easy. then i was called for next round which was GD after that there was a technical interview(C,C++,networks,DBMS,OS) then i was called for HR.

Interview Question – Interview was not that difficult. Just brush up some technical stuff before attending the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation (Campus recruitment)

Associate Interview

Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2013.

Interview Details they had 3 rounds of interview
1-hr
2 technical
3-manager round

Interview Question – how will u fit in a team/manage a team /team work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – na

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Software Engineer/Developer
Chennai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2009.

Interview Details It was a very structured process. There were 3 rounds. 1) Technical Round 2) Manager Round 3) HR Round

Interview Question – There were no trick questions..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me 1% less than what I quoted, so it was a good deal..

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Graduate Trainee Engineer
New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2010.

Interview Details It was through campus placement at MSIT Janakpuri, New Delhi in association with eLitmus evaluation Pvt Ltd. The initial shortlist had people with above 75% marks in 10th and 12th and above 85 percentile score in Elitmus pH test. Thereafter a technical round interview followed by HR round interview.

Interview Question – In technical round some puzzle type question were asked that involved logical reasoning concept. Not very difficult, but unexpected ones   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, because as a fresher after engineering from a not so known college, a CTC of 3.5 lpa was too good.