Fidelity Investments

514 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

GTE Interview

Mysore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2011.

Interview Details There were 4 rounds-
first was written test only on aptitude which was easy. then i was called for next round which was GD after that there was a technical interview(C,C++,networks,DBMS,OS) then i was called for HR.

Interview Question – Interview was not that difficult. Just brush up some technical stuff before attending the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation (Campus recruitment)

Associate Interview

Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2013.

Interview Details they had 3 rounds of interview
1-hr
2 technical
3-manager round

Interview Question – how will u fit in a team/manage a team /team work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – na

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Software Engineer/Developer
Chennai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2009.

Interview Details It was a very structured process. There were 3 rounds. 1) Technical Round 2) Manager Round 3) HR Round

Interview Question – There were no trick questions..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me 1% less than what I quoted, so it was a good deal..

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2010.

Interview Details It was through campus placement at MSIT Janakpuri, New Delhi in association with eLitmus evaluation Pvt Ltd. The initial shortlist had people with above 75% marks in 10th and 12th and above 85 percentile score in Elitmus pH test. Thereafter a technical round interview followed by HR round interview.

Interview Question – In technical round some puzzle type question were asked that involved logical reasoning concept. Not very difficult, but unexpected ones   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, because as a fresher after engineering from a not so known college, a CTC of 3.5 lpa was too good.

Associate Interview

Associate
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in October 2011.

Interview Details writing test, aptitude test, HR round of interview and Manager round of interview.

Interview Question – No any Unexpected Question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to tell

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details First round is aptitude test. Once you clear this round, you will have to take up the second round which is technical interview. Here, questions regarding the subject knowledge are asked. Third and final round is HR interview. Here, questions regarding your personality and character and asked.

Interview Question – Are you ready to work in night shifts?   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Bangalore

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in June 2010.

Interview Details Interview selection was based on an external aptitude and skills test , and selected few were let known of the interview date with a fortnight time ahead.
The interview consisted of two or three rounds depending on the candidate and the profile depth. First round is technical and mostly concerned with previous experience and projects.
Second round was HR , few others had two technical rounds followed by HR.

Interview Question – Question about what type of managers and colleagues do I prefer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Since its my first job , not much of a negotiation conversation has happened but it was succinct about requirements like preferred benefits , bonus expectations and performance expectations.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2012.

Interview Details - first round was an Apti test
- Then a GD
- Then interview

Interview Question – Tell me some cultural conflict you faced in previous company?   Answer Question

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

Interview Details Was called in for a Test Analyst position in Manual and Automation Testing areas. They were looking for some one who could take care of manual and automation sides in parallel which is not a big deal as per my experience. However due to no project hands-on in both these areas, I guess they sidelined my profile. Fair enough I would say.
What was not fair that inspite of my attempt to ensure that the feedback mechanism is in place once I leave, there was no update from their side and even after 3 follow-ups I could not find a feedback. This means either they could not manage the hiring event as they had planned to; or there actually was no feedback mechanism in place.

Interview Question – Related to Automation frameworks.Dont remember it exactly.   View Answer

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

Software Engineer/Developer
Bangalore

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2012.

Interview Details The Interview was very simple and friendly. The interviewer asked about my current work. I was asked very basic questions of my Skill Set. Only one round of interview was conducted of approx 20 mins.
Interviewer was looking into particularly about skill set knowledge and interactions with on shore team.

Interview Question – Why did you wish to switch the current company?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments