Ford Motor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Interview

Finance
Chennai

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2014.

Interview Details Group Discussion Technical round and HR round . Interview Process will be very Cordial and try to be sincere in the Interview . Be prefect in your Resume Preparation

Interview Question – Mostly technical with some Personal questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Coimbatore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2013.

Interview Details 5 rounds
Round 1- aptitude
2- case study
3- case discussion
4- technical interview
5- Behavioural

Interview Question – Case is on investment decision which you might have to use excel and word. Used sensitivity analysis   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Thanjāvūr

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2013.

Interview Details 1. Aptitude test(general aptitude,english,basic mechanical and electrical questions)20question from gen.apti and technical english 10 questions totally 50 questions.
2. Group discussion(topics like privatisation of education etc..,)
3. Tech interview(about proximity,hall sensor,machines,power systems and basics of electronics)
4. HR interview
Total of 1 hour , 50 questions.answers to be inked in OMR sheet

Interview Question – Be clear about basic electronics and sensors   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2012.

Interview Details Not too technical. A lot of emphasis was placed on communication skills.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult was asked, the technical round was focused on software engineering fundamentals.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ford Motor in November 2011.

Interview Details I contacted the person I know working in ford and through them I approached the senior officials of the company. They spoke to me for a long time to know much about me. Finally after 2-3 meetings and after they gained confidence on me, a man from the engine dept. who is well experienced was asked to give his opinion upon me. After several meetings with him and practically proving my knowledge on the floor, he was convinced and that's how I got the job.

Interview Question – I am not too good at MS Excel tools. I wasted tested a lot in it. And technically, i was tested in advanced engine working concepts and ford's upcoming new products and particularly about the process of testing engines.   Answer Question

German Analyst Interview

German Analyst
Chennai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor.

Interview Details First of all they sent me four long documents to translate; two in German to English and two in English to German with a time limit of only 1 hour!!
Then, a German expert called and talked to me in German. She asked me to introduce myself, talked about my work experience etc. to test my German language skills. It took 10-15 minutes.
Then, they called me in the company office for the Panel interview. It had that German expert and two managers from the operations team.
It was a grilling session. They asked me various questions about my last job profile, challenges I faced in my work, why Ford, my strengths etc. Then the German expert spoke to me for 5 minutes and again tested my German skills.
The most irritating question which they kept on asking repeatably was "what is your marital status?" "what are you marriage plans?" "when will you get married?" I wanted to tell them its none of your business but obviously couldn't say such words.
Also, they have 10 hours of shift; 9 hours of work and 1 hour of break!!!!! I think no other company does this.
And yes, they called me at 9:00 in the morning for the interview and kept me waiting till 3:45 in the evening. I was so exhausted waiting till that time that I was not even interested in giving the interview!!!!

Interview Questions

• What process improvement suggestions you made in your last job profile?   View Answer
  • What was your biggest achievement in your last job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ford Motor in March 2011.

Interview Details Interview is always difficult.

I will suggest only 1 thing that please be truthful in the interview.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Chennai

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ford Motor in May 2011.

Interview Details Process Flow :

1. Skill and Iq Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Human Resources Interview (2 Persons)
4. Technical Interview (3 Persons)
5. Final Phone Interview

Interview Question – Gave a Situation of a Fire Burning in company.
3 Options :
a) Run out of the company
b) Save other People
c ) Call fire Service
  View Answers (20)

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in August 2011.

Interview Details The process was constituted of the Written Test followed by GD and then direct interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It was a nice conversation.If you get a chance don't let it go.

FCG Interview

FCG
Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ford Motor in January 2014.

Interview Details Phone interview with a 2 Ford employees. If you get invited to the Talent Management Conference (TMC), you know made it to the second round. At atheist TMC there are 3 interviews, behavioral, case study, and group interviews. Let you know about an offer within a week.

Interview Question – How do you resolve conflict   Answer Question

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!