Forever 21 Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated 8 Apr 2015

1.4

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Forever 21 (Hurst, TX (US)).

Interview

it was a open interview at the store, tons of girls were expected to wait in a long line for their turn for a interview. Luckily I got there early and interviewed right away. Asked about my availability and why I liked Forever 21.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

This was a group interview and mind you, I hate group interviews. You get all the nerve wrecking feeling when everyone else take your answers and
    everything. They best thing to do is breathe and talk to your other candidates. Be friendly with them so it's easier. They questions are questions that are relatively asked. Most of the answers should be about customer service and fashion. I've worked there for almost a year now and I don't really like this place anymore. It used to be fun and easy, but now I work with a bunch of new people that don't do anything at all and they all rely on me to get everything done for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered 50 cents more then the previous job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview at the mall - I was with a group of about 10 girls. We each took turns answering the manager's questions. The interview was pretty laid back and the setting was comfortable. It took about 20-30 minutes to complete the interview and I heard back from them a day later.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Forever 21 (Grapevine, TX (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Told the manager I was interested, he pulled me aside and interviewed me on the spot. He also offered me the job on the spot, and started the next day.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Forever 21 (Plano, TX (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

I was called about two weeks after turning in my application, and I hadn't called back to check on it. I got the call from the store manager asking if I could come in for an interview that week. I couldn't, so I scheduled an interview for the next day that I could, a Monday morning. I came in and was showed to the break room, where the manager was eating her lunch. She said, "Oh, I'm on my 30. Can you get Britney to do it?" to the girl who had walked me back there. Basically, she forgot about the interview she had personally scheduled with me, but I wasn't that angry about it. The other manager came back and introduced herself to me, then left to go get something. I sat in there for a few minutes, then she came back and started the interview. I was really, really nervous, but I just tried to be myself. She asked me the general questions and hired me on the spot! I was supposed to come back the next day for orientation at 9:00, but we were waiting until 9:45 for the other people who had to come, then once we finally started, I only had 30 minutes of my time left because I had to take my sister to work. I came back the next day to finish my orientation and scan my social security card and started working the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given what I asked for ( A little above minimum wage).