Formula PR

Updated 9 Dec 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Formula PR

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Formula PR in August 2014.

The interview process was very causal. I had a one on one meeting with an account executive and we had a very friendly conversation as we walked through my resume. The questions were standard and I wasn't caught off guard by anything. Normally, they conduct a writing test that to my knowledge is very standard as well. I didn't have to do this as I provided them with writing samples ahead of time.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Formula PR.

They bring you in for a basic introductory interview, then a writing test that takes about 30 minutes, then a follow up interview with your manager which is basically the same thing as your introductory interview.

No negotiations

Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Formula PR in November 2010.

You interview with about 3 people for about 2 hours. They want you to prove that you are organized and personality is their number one point of interest. You could be a waitress with no degree and they won't care if they like your personality.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate - aim as high as you can because you will be working long hours!