Formula PR Interview Questions

Updated 9 Dec 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Formula PR

PR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Formula PR (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very causal. I had a one on one meeting with an account executive and we had a very friendly conversation as we walked through my resume. The questions were standard and I wasn't caught off guard by anything. Normally, they conduct a writing test that to my knowledge is very standard as well. I didn't have to do this as I provided them with writing samples ahead of time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Formula PR.

Interview

They bring you in for a basic introductory interview, then a writing test that takes about 30 minutes, then a follow up interview with your manager which is basically the same thing as your introductory interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Formula PR in November 2010.

Interview

You interview with about 3 people for about 2 hours. They want you to prove that you are organized and personality is their number one point of interest. You could be a waitress with no degree and they won't care if they like your personality.

Interview Questions

• What does your closet look like?   1 Answer
    • How are your Powerpoint skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can negotiate - aim as high as you can because you will be working long hours!