Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,027 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer II Interview Question

I interviewed in Houston, TX and was asked:
"Found Job on web page Screened by HR Folks, Standard questions, verifying data from resume Offered a trip to interview Interviewed, a day long process: Was asked to meet tam members and interact in technical discussions. The only forced point was provided about work planning and schedule. This must have been a hot issue at the time. Was escorted from interview site and told communication would follow. 7 days later I was made an offer, and accepted."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Systems Engineer II Interview Review - one of 510 Lockheed Martin Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Schedule practices were discussed with the senior interviewer, bosses boss. I asked if the team had issues. The resulting conversation was used to help me understand how communication within the team was made. I viewed this as my test to them, could the team talk about their issues and openly communicate a path for improvement.
- Interview Candidate on Jan 02, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.