Fred Meyer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Nutrition Clerk Interview

Nutrition Clerk
Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Fred Meyer in September 2010.

Interview Details They have a pretty good interviewing system for new hires but the internal hiring can be very sloppy.

Interview Question – "Who have you learned the most from in your work experience"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Nutrition Clerk Interview

Nutrition Clerk
Spokane, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fred Meyer in October 2009.

Interview Details Your brought into a large room with many applicants, you answer a questionaire and thats it. You will sit down with the HR person afterwords to have a very basic interview.

Interview Question – Everything we pretty predictable: If I'm an angry customer, how do you handle me? etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, you came in, did your work and they paid you a wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fred Meyer

Worked for Fred Meyer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fred Meyer Nutrition Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fred Meyer employees and interview candidates.