Fujitsu Network Communications Interview Questions

Updated 7 Aug 2014
Updated 7 Aug 2014

2.8

Order Management Analyst Interview

You receive a phone call for a phone interview where they just ask a couple of questions to make sure you are interested and a real person. Then they brought me in to interview with two people from the department that I would be working in, a supervisor and manager. Very easy interview, all based off of experience. The last process is an hour long where you interview with 3 different people the last one being the VP of the department. Also experience based questions and some situational based. Make sure you impress the VP because he makes the decision in the end, I recommend to just show that you know what the job is and that you REALLY want to do that job.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at this specific position? This is why I didnt get the job because I honestly didnt understand the position fully so I couldnt answer well.   Answer Question

Student Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications.

1 telephonic and 2 face to face rounds

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications.

I found the job posting through the college career center, had the initial interview set up through them. My first interview with my subsequent boss lasted an hour and 45 minutes. Then about 3 weeks later they brought me on site for the second interview which involved being interviewed by 5 different people and lasted about 2hrs. About 3 weeks after that I was notified that they wanted a 3rd interview, and was brought in for that. About a week after that, I was offered the job.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in May 2013.

Easy interview process. Interviewed for contract position - Technical Support AgentA

Interview Questions
    • Arithmetic question- don't rush to complete this exam. READ the directions first.
      He will say you have 60seconds to complete this test. But it's just that, a test. It's a test to see how well you follow instructions.
        Answer Question

Marketing Program Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2013.

Initially contacted through the school's career website. Had an interview on campus that lasted over an hour and a half. During the time, I spoke with the lady who will be my boss. She spoke accurately about the position, the company, and the environment in which she works. From there I went for an on-site interview where 5 people interviewed me, one at a time. They were very professional, asked similar questions, but were welcoming and easy to talk to. I was then contacted for a 3rd interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to convince somebody to do something your way   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in February 2013.

Initially I was contacted by the HR of the Fujitsu Networks via an initial process of HR phone interview. After one week I was invited to their branch at Richardson for the Technical Interview. I had 4 rounds of technical interview and one round of HR. Overall it was a nice exoerience.

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in February 2013.

The potential opportunity and the challenges were sugar coated

Interview Questions
    • how did you build credibility with engineering teams   View Answer
    One way. Take what is offered

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2012.

Went through on campus interview in the University and then invited on site interview. Got offer in 2 weeks. The technique questions are moderate, don't expect it to be as difficult as other software companies. You need to know low level details that how software runs on hardware, and their interactions. You don't need fancy stuff like big data etc.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in December 2011.

Screening interview then final interview with 5 people (Sales Manager, Engineering Managers)

Interview Questions
    • If you were working on an RFP due tomorrow and you also needed to finis lab evaluation report, How would you handle the situation   View Answer
    straight forward, they offered me a wage within my preferred range

Negotiator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in October 2011.

Recruiter set up interview with team members