GE Capital Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at GE Capital in June 2013.

Interview based on general f2f and skills, apptitude and communication skills test. Interview took a whole day for selecting the candidates. Interview process is good to select the right candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What things makes you crazy and how you concuer that.?   Answer Question
    HR were very much negotiable about salary.

Legal Interview

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital.

The interview process ran for two months after the recruiter had shortlisted my CV. The first round started with the HR then three rounds of technical rounds. There after two more with the HR.
    Total It had three rounds with the HR and three with the technical.

ran for 2 weeks

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at GE Capital.

Nice and detailed questions.
    Case based questions also asked
    Most questions based around intern-ship and labour laws
    They try to test you by showing doubt about your answers, cross- question you also.
    Test was conceptually based and required a thorough knowledge of performance management, general hr theories, general management theories and application based knowledge of labour laws.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were simple enough, only nervousness made it harder.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at GE Capital in January 2014.

Its an Candidate friendly interview at our College.
    Almost all of us have cleared the first round of interview which was Screening.
    Its a very good experience.
    The second round was voice and accent and the final round was HR interview.
    We are yet to complete the final round of interview at their office.

Compliance Leader Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Capital.

4 rounds of interview including Technical, Functional, Leadership and HR. All face to face. Each interview can last from 20min-70min. Entire process from first interview to hiring can take anywhere between 1-4 months.

Interview Questions
    • Why Compliance and not any other kind of leadership role?   Answer Question
    With limited options at hand, negotiating on the compensation was challenging.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at GE Capital in July 2012.

first hr intervw, then there was written aptitude test and other three rounds of interviews.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in May 2011.

Got a call from a job consultant based on my resume through Naukri.com. Gave details of the nature of job opening and salary package.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected question for me neither a difficult one.   Answer Question
    They first asked my current salary package and my exceptions. After which they downplayed my expectation and highlighted on brand-value I get by joining them. Post which offered 15% hike.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in March 2008.

3-4 interviews in the whole process

Interview Questions
    • The interview process in GE is pretty different compared to other companies. They try and figure out where you stand in terms of GE growth values instead of asking stupid technical questions to experienced people.   Answer Question

Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GE Capital in June 2012.

Learn as much as you can about the opportunity and the interviewing organization. Evaluate your own knowledge, skills and abilities and think about how you qualify for the opportunity. Find out information about the organization ahead of time.Be prepared for a variety of interview styles. Some interviewers simply ask questions from a list, some use a conversational style, and others may just say something like, "Tell me about yourself and why you want this opportunity." You may be asked to give a graphic representation of yourself in words or symbols on a chalkboard or flip chart. You could use one or more of the following types of visual aids: bar graph, freehand drawing, pyramid steps or resume outline.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at GE Capital in March 2008.

One of my frd ref mefor a position and i got call from them and there were about 6 rounds of interview in three days of time. Day 1: Personal Inter view, GD, For Finance & Accounts will be wirten test, Voice and accent rount and Online aptitude test.
    Day2: Ive got a call from Senior Process H.R and Trainer who gives the intial training for new join employees. He called up me and ask me 2 questions. and its easy to me. and then Day3 Final round with operational manager. He ask me abount International Trade which is related to theire work profile. Ive told them what all i know thats it he told me that they will get back to me in one or two days and the next day of my final round got a call frm HR to collect the offer doc. that's it im with GE now its been almost 2 and half years for now.

thanks.

Interview Questions
    • As a fresher how would you learn the process with in short time   View Answer
    If intervew went so good. u have the right to get fair package as per the position.

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!