GE Capital Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2014
Updated 14 Oct 2014

2.9

Legal Interview

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at GE Capital.

The interview process ran for two months after the recruiter had shortlisted my CV. The first round started with the HR then three rounds of technical rounds. There after two more with the HR.
    Total It had three rounds with the HR and three with the technical.

ran for 2 weeks

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GE Capital in June 2014.

Recruitment process for me included an aptitude test that has questions from diverse domains viz. statistics credit card knowlegde, data interpretation, quant....later is the face to face tech round which is mostly a behavioral round with case studies and basic SAS questions... the last and final is the HR round which is to close the deal.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were expected viz. the puzzles or behavioral questions   Answer Question
    GE is conservative in terms of pay as compared to other companies, however they are paying competent with the market. So after seeing the package i was offered(which is far better than other companies), i was hardly in a position to negotiate.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GE Capital.

Nice and detailed questions.
    Case based questions also asked
    Most questions based around intern-ship and labour laws
    They try to test you by showing doubt about your answers, cross- question you also.
    Test was conceptually based and required a thorough knowledge of performance management, general hr theories, general management theories and application based knowledge of labour laws.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were simple enough, only nervousness made it harder.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE Capital in January 2014.

Its an Candidate friendly interview at our College.
    Almost all of us have cleared the first round of interview which was Screening.
    Its a very good experience.
    The second round was voice and accent and the final round was HR interview.
    We are yet to complete the final round of interview at their office.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at GE Capital in June 2013.

Interview based on general f2f and skills, apptitude and communication skills test. Interview took a whole day for selecting the candidates. Interview process is good to select the right candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What things makes you crazy and how you concuer that.?   Answer Question
    HR were very much negotiable about salary.

Compliance Leader Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GE Capital.

4 rounds of interview including Technical, Functional, Leadership and HR. All face to face. Each interview can last from 20min-70min. Entire process from first interview to hiring can take anywhere between 1-4 months.

Interview Questions
    • Why Compliance and not any other kind of leadership role?   Answer Question
    With limited options at hand, negotiating on the compensation was challenging.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at GE Capital in July 2012.

first hr intervw, then there was written aptitude test and other three rounds of interviews.

Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GE Capital in June 2012.

Learn as much as you can about the opportunity and the interviewing organization. Evaluate your own knowledge, skills and abilities and think about how you qualify for the opportunity. Find out information about the organization ahead of time.Be prepared for a variety of interview styles. Some interviewers simply ask questions from a list, some use a conversational style, and others may just say something like, "Tell me about yourself and why you want this opportunity." You may be asked to give a graphic representation of yourself in words or symbols on a chalkboard or flip chart. You could use one or more of the following types of visual aids: bar graph, freehand drawing, pyramid steps or resume outline.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at GE Capital in May 2011.

Got a call from a job consultant based on my resume through Naukri.com. Gave details of the nature of job opening and salary package.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected question for me neither a difficult one.   Answer Question
    They first asked my current salary package and my exceptions. After which they downplayed my expectation and highlighted on brand-value I get by joining them. Post which offered 15% hike.

CSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at GE Capital in July 2010.

there is a telephonic round , one on one round with the HR ,one on one round with operations manager and again Hr round., the last Hr round they will ask you to come in the morning and will let you sit for almost whole day to give u the offer letter