GE Capital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at GE Capital in June 2013.

Interview Details Interview based on general f2f and skills, apptitude and communication skills test. Interview took a whole day for selecting the candidates. Interview process is good to select the right candidates.

Interview Question – What things makes you crazy and how you concuer that.?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR were very much negotiable about salary.

Legal Interview

Legal

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details The interview process ran for two months after the recruiter had shortlisted my CV. The first round started with the HR then three rounds of technical rounds. There after two more with the HR.
Total It had three rounds with the HR and three with the technical.

Interview Question – how do you see yourself growing in the team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ran for 2 weeks

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details Nice and detailed questions.
Case based questions also asked
Most questions based around intern-ship and labour laws
They try to test you by showing doubt about your answers, cross- question you also.
Test was conceptually based and required a thorough knowledge of performance management, general hr theories, general management theories and application based knowledge of labour laws.

Interview Question – All questions were simple enough, only nervousness made it harder.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GE Capital in January 2014.

Interview Details Its an Candidate friendly interview at our College.
Almost all of us have cleared the first round of interview which was Screening.
Its a very good experience.
The second round was voice and accent and the final round was HR interview.
We are yet to complete the final round of interview at their office.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   View Answer

Compliance Leader Interview

Compliance Leader

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview Details 4 rounds of interview including Technical, Functional, Leadership and HR. All face to face. Each interview can last from 20min-70min. Entire process from first interview to hiring can take anywhere between 1-4 months.

Interview Question – Why Compliance and not any other kind of leadership role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – With limited options at hand, negotiating on the compensation was challenging.

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at GE Capital in July 2012.

Interview Details first hr intervw, then there was written aptitude test and other three rounds of interviews.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Chennai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in May 2011.

Interview Details Got a call from a job consultant based on my resume through Naukri.com. Gave details of the nature of job opening and salary package.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question for me neither a difficult one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They first asked my current salary package and my exceptions. After which they downplayed my expectation and highlighted on brand-value I get by joining them. Post which offered 15% hike.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Service Delivery Manager
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GE Capital in March 2008.

Interview Details 3-4 interviews in the whole process

Interview Question – The interview process in GE is pretty different compared to other companies. They try and figure out where you stand in terms of GE growth values instead of asking stupid technical questions to experienced people.   Answer Question

Analysis Interview

Analysis
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GE Capital in June 2012.

Interview Details Learn as much as you can about the opportunity and the interviewing organization. Evaluate your own knowledge, skills and abilities and think about how you qualify for the opportunity. Find out information about the organization ahead of time.Be prepared for a variety of interview styles. Some interviewers simply ask questions from a list, some use a conversational style, and others may just say something like, "Tell me about yourself and why you want this opportunity." You may be asked to give a graphic representation of yourself in words or symbols on a chalkboard or flip chart. You could use one or more of the following types of visual aids: bar graph, freehand drawing, pyramid steps or resume outline.

Interview Question – Tell Me About Yourself ?   View Answer

Associate Interview

Associate
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at GE Capital in March 2008.

Interview Details One of my frd ref mefor a position and i got call from them and there were about 6 rounds of interview in three days of time. Day 1: Personal Inter view, GD, For Finance & Accounts will be wirten test, Voice and accent rount and Online aptitude test.
Day2: Ive got a call from Senior Process H.R and Trainer who gives the intial training for new join employees. He called up me and ask me 2 questions. and its easy to me. and then Day3 Final round with operational manager. He ask me abount International Trade which is related to theire work profile. Ive told them what all i know thats it he told me that they will get back to me in one or two days and the next day of my final round got a call frm HR to collect the offer doc. that's it im with GE now its been almost 2 and half years for now.

thanks.

Interview Question – As a fresher how would you learn the process with in short time   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If intervew went so good. u have the right to get fair package as per the position.

Worked for GE Capital? Contribute to the Community!