GE

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

3.1

Engineer Interview

Two rounds and an HR round. The questions were mostly basic. The telephonic interview was mostly asking about experience. This was followed by face to face. Before going for the interview, make sure to carry some identity proof. If not, they can send you back from the gate.

Other Interview Reviews for GE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE.

Campus Hiring Process.
    1. First round of written exam which included aptitude and technical questionnaire.
    2. 1 Technical round done by the hiring manager which lasted for about 45 minutes.
    3. 1 HR interview that lasted for about 30 minutes.
    Written examination is used as a screening procedure to weed out the weak candidates and to give the top candidates enough time to interview. Technical round was probably the deciding round as the HR round was more like standard STAR questions which were easy to tackle.

Interview Questions
    • All technical questions were based on fundamentals and problem solving approach.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as I got the offer through campus placement.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GE.

A telephonic followed by a 1:1 at the office campus

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in October 2011.

The company members were looking for people with high technical and team skills to work in as the einstein undergraduate trainee. The position involved 3 years of training and it also involved 2 rounds of tests.

Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE in July 2011.

Hiring process was very tedious ,so many forms to fill .
    3 levels of interview 1 telephonic and 1techinical and 1 HR

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in March 2011.

First Round--Technical with manager
    Second Round--Technical & Business with Senior managers
    Third round--HR

Interview Questions
    • All Questions were moderate. But You need to be good in Basics.   Answer Question
    They have fixed Salary range. If you ask less also they will give you more & if you ask more also they will give in that range only. No negotiations in that matter. They will be ready to drop you if u are not accepting the salary compensation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GE in December 2008.

Interview was very smooth, targets the basic knowledge instead of tool knowledge and it was not an interview but went like a discussion for one and half an hour

Interview Questions
    • When a plate with hole heated will the hole increase the diameter or reduce the diameter?   View Answers (3)
    I was joined as fresher so no negotiations done fixed salary for fresher and the benefits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE in July 2008.

Written exam (Technical + Aptitude) followed by Technical & HR interview.......
    Everything is fundamental. ..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GE in April 2008.

Lost of importance on fundamentals. Also look at ability to solve problem, take challenges and work in team invironment.

No negotiations on salary. They pay well as per there standards.

Engineering Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at GE.

I spoke with recruiters at a career fair. After speaking with the recruiters I was offered an interview later that day. I interviewed with a current employee. The interview was pretty basic. A short while later that day I was called and given an offer. After accepting, I was able to choose the location that I wanted to work at based off of all of the GE Transportation sites. Housing was provided and secured by HR.