General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Software Developer Interview

Associate Software Developer
Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at General Motors in March 2013.

Interview Details Two round interview process. Behavioral rounds, nothing technical. They mainly assess your thinking ability, if you can adapt to different environments, your role in the team, difficult situations you dealt with.

Interview Question – Did you ever take any decision against the team and did you succeed?   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Associate Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Motors in February 2013.

Interview Details Received interview through a campus career fair. Interviewed with two hiring managers(separately). We discussed my résumé, then they asked a few behavioral questions. Received an offer a week later.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to take risk.   Answer Question

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!