General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Detroit, MI (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at General Motors.

Interview Details Conducted a phone interview first with HR. Received a packet in the mail explaining the interview process. Phone interview went well and then scheduled an in person interview. In person interview was with three different people, one was the hiring manager. I received different questions from each person but was expected to answer each question within the STAR format (Situation, Tasks, Actions, and Results). It took another week, and they scheduled my drug test. I passed all tests and was offered a job.

Interview Question – What have you done in a difficult situation where you didn’t know how to solve it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I was expected to take what they offered. For my experience, it was actually a good offer.

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!