General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Austin, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at General Motors in January 2013.

Interview Details There were a lot of questions on on site on algorithms and data structures. Mostly on strings such as reversal), removing duplicates in an array, finding maximum subsequence, vectors. There are about 5 such questions and rest is behavioral .The phone interview was more around specific .Net or java technologies such as interfaces vs abstract, garbage collection,..

Interview Question – was mostly standard interview format.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Motors in March 2013.

Interview Details I took a 1.5 weeks between the first phone call from the recruiter to the 1:1 with the team members. I was presented a quick overview of GM benefits for 30 minutes and had 2 hours interview with 2 different persons. I did not find all the questions relevant for the position but most of them were appropriate. I had a really bad headache and tried to be positive as possible.

Interview Question – What is the difference between a Set and a List?   View Answers (2)

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!