Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sep 2014

3.1

53 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Associate Interview

The initial round is that of an introduction. Around 25-30 students are called into a room and made to introduce 1 by 1. Then the selected students give an aptitude test. Finally a telephonic round is conducted to confirm the final selection. If one does not get through this round he/she is eliminated.

Interview Questions

Job location far off in Noida

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

4 rounds
    1st with hr , they just ask about you and tell salary and will ask you are comforatable with night shifts
    2nd- mcq's are given
    3rd-voice test
    4th- mananger round . they will ask basic accounnting reconcialation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

It was a bit chaotic and disorganised and the promised one day streched to two . overall 42 people were hired and i guess very few of them actually joined. after presentation there was an extempore round were we had to speak on a given topic. Consessions were given to make notes. Those who qualified that were then sent to two rounds of telephonic interview since that was basically a BPO job. There was an HR and one mock support call interview. That was it.

Interview Questions
    • Caller has called requesting booking for a flight. Engage him accordingly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

first round interview. i was in first batch consisting of 47 students. my interviewer selected only 7 of us. we were seated in a room as if we were about to start a group discussion but our interviewer came and took interview one by one. then aptitude round. final round was telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Influence of politics on Indian youth.   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

it was a good and usual selection based on communication skills and technical skills

no phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact in August 2013.

there was a walkin in gurgaon 22A. there was 8 rounds of interview, There is a good working environment but salary is not good. Please do something in regards to salary.

Interview Questions
    • why genpact is not giving a good salary hike?   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact.

campus

Interview Questions
    • interview was very nice and easy.written test was a bit difficult to crack.but i managed to get through.   Answer Question

to go for higher studies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in March 2013.

I came in contact with Genpact through campus placement. Due to a large number of applicants, the interview process was conducted in small groups. Their questions were mostly related to the candidate's CV, testing their communication skills and know-how of their own qualifications. Candidates had ample time to proudly boast of their achievements. The aptitude test was extremely easy. Overall, the process went smoothly and I was one of the many who got selected through this recruitment drive. But I did not choose to join because I wanted to pursue a master's degree in my college major.

Interview Questions
    • Being a freelancer, the interviewer focused more on my co content/creative writing projects.   Answer Question

I wanted to study for my master's degree.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact in January 2013.

In Genpact the hiring process is bit complex and comprises of many rounds of Interview. It starts with the PIR and then to the telephonic interview which is conducted from the HQ. As you clear the round you will get a chance for computed Voice assessment and then finally over by a online Aptitude test. If scoring is upto the parameters, the final H.R round occurs in which you can clear all doubts and confusion regarding job along with future prospectus and CTC deliberations.