GeoEye

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Geospatial Analyst
Thornton, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GeoEye.

Interview Details Very through inter view process . interviewed with many levels of management.

Interview Question – Do you know how to use our personal software that is used no where else?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none that i was given

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Geospatial Analyst
Thornton, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GeoEye in December 2010.

Interview Details I was contacted by HR through email, and set up interview date and time.
Interview was with 2 immediate supervisor and the department head, mostly behavioral type questions. Sat at a long table across from 3 dudes in button-down shirts and slacks. This was the only interview before an offer was made. I was then led into the work environment and got to awkwardly meet 2 workers who obviously didn't want to be bothered with meeting an interviewee. Should've been my first clue not to accept this offer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I gave a salary range to HR, and they offered me a salary that was towards the top of the range. I accepted but probably should've tried to negotiate more. Oh well.

Worked for GeoEye? Contribute to the Community!