GeoEye

Relevance Date Difficulty

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Geospatial Analyst
Thornton, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at GeoEye.

Interview Details Very through inter view process . interviewed with many levels of management.

Interview Question – Do you know how to use our personal software that is used no where else?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none that i was given

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Thornton, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at GeoEye in December 2010.

Interview Details I was contacted by HR through email, and set up interview date and time.
Interview was with 2 immediate supervisor and the department head, mostly behavioral type questions. Sat at a long table across from 3 dudes in button-down shirts and slacks. This was the only interview before an offer was made. I was then led into the work environment and got to awkwardly meet 2 workers who obviously didn't want to be bothered with meeting an interviewee. Should've been my first clue not to accept this offer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I gave a salary range to HR, and they offered me a salary that was towards the top of the range. I accepted but probably should've tried to negotiate more. Oh well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GeoEye? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GeoEye Geospatial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GeoEye employees and interview candidates.