Gibson Guitar Application Software Support Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Inventory Manager (1)
- Assistant Copntroller (1)
- Public Relations (1)
- Executive Vice President (1)
- Operations Coordinator (1)
- Relationship Manager (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Any Avalible Position (1)
- Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (1)
- Entertainment Relations (1)
- Luthier (1)
- Final Assembly (1)
- Entertainment Relations Manager NYc, NY (1)
- Application Software Support (1)
- Artist Relations (1)
Application Software Support Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Gibson Guitar in August 2009.
Interview Details 3 people interviewed me for the position and the position seemed straightforward during the interview & I felt I had the background to adequately support the software product.
Negotiation Details – I negotiated at $42,500 annually, but if I had it to do over again I would have asked for a minimum of $60,000 because of how messed up the software programs are. The Business Analyst was making $95,000 and sat and did nothing. The poor software engineer was only making $50,000 and should have been making over $100k because of what was dumped on him.