Gibson Guitar

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Application Software Support Interview

Nashville, TN (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Gibson Guitar in August 2009.

Interview Details 3 people interviewed me for the position and the position seemed straightforward during the interview & I felt I had the background to adequately support the software product.

Negotiation Details – I negotiated at $42,500 annually, but if I had it to do over again I would have asked for a minimum of $60,000 because of how messed up the software programs are. The Business Analyst was making $95,000 and sat and did nothing. The poor software engineer was only making $50,000 and should have been making over $100k because of what was dumped on him.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gibson Guitar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gibson Guitar Application Software Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gibson Guitar employees and interview candidates.