GlaxoSmithKline

136 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details Interview started with my presentation and continued with questions testing my basic knowledge on cell line development and my research expertise

Interview Question – Why do want to join our experimental facility   Answer Question

Publication Writer Interview

Publication Writer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2014.

Interview Details First was a one hour test with analytic reasoning questions. It had several sections including numerical aptitude, logical reasoning, puzzles, English, Spell Check, data interpretation. Time management was tough. Second round had an immunology essay question (what is immunity? what are the types of immunity with egs), two statistical tables to interpret and pointing statistical errors, and to write an abstract of a scientific manuscript from virology field.

Interview Question – Time management and statistics interpretation   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER
Calcutta

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2011.

Interview Details One round Campus Interview - taken by VP marketing and GM-HR

Interview Question – Why do I wish to join pharma sector   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phasse

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative
Ahmedabad

Interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline

Interview Details applied through campus, shortlisting on the basis of academic score
2nd round was GD, 50% shortlisted for PI.

Interview Question – why to buy dove not lux?   Answer Question

Brand Executive Interview

Brand Executive
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2008.

Interview Details Interview form followed by 2 rounds of interviews. One with HR Director and One with Line Manager head. Fairly well managed process. Make you comfortable and handle it quite professionally. Interview form followed by 2 rounds of interviews. One with HR Director and One with Line Manager head. Fairly well managed process. Make you comfortable and handle it quite professionally.

Interview Question – Critique this interview room in terms of color, layout etc.   Answer Question

Student Intern Interview

Student Intern
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in August 2009.

Interview Details 1. Written test
2. Technical oral interview

Interview Question – You have six zeros (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0). Do any math on it, and make it 120.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I agreed to what they offered.

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2008.

Interview Details They wanted a technical person in the ASP.NET field to interact with their IT/development partners or outsourced. I went through 4 rounds of interview. All went well and I might have joined, it was the final or HR round which made me reject the offer. The remuneration was not an issues the HR personnel who interviewed me, pissed me off. After 3 great rounds of interviews with the senior most management, the HR guy was so irritating and asked some really silly and even disrespecting questions. Even while rolling out the offer, the process took too long and was extremely bad.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The HR interviewer was the primary reason and the time taken t o roll-out offer.

EHS Compliance Specialist Interview

EHS Compliance Specialist
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2014.

Interview Details Applied online and got a phone screen within a week. Interview was mostly skill based questions; for example, what is your experience with air permits? Have ever changed a process from respirator-required to non-respirator required?
Interviewer was very pleasant.

Interview Question – No really hard questions. Just more skill based than anything and I'm pretty new to safety so couldn't answer some because they aren't applicable to my current experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview Details GSK found me through a recruiter. Went through one 60-minute interview with HR Recruiter, mostly general questions to determine fit. Then 2 phone screens with hiring manager followed by a half day one-on-ones with 3 different VP level decision makers.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you struggled with an assignment because it felt in conflict with your ethics and integrity. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. GSK does a great job laying out the benefits of joining in an easy to understand fashion.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in April 2010.

Interview Details you must have been finished your medical background colledge or degree like phisician or physotherapy or pharmacy or veterinary or science bachlore to qualify to submit your application.
then you should prepare your cv and some other documenta like your military cervice certificate and your bachelor,s degree certificate and a proof of residance like an electricity bill

Interview Question – how do you sell this pen to me   Answer Question

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!