GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

Updated 21 Oct 2014

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in August 2014.

First round-Group discussion (Screening round)
    Second Round- PI and Discussion about Internship Project (2nd Screening round)
    Final Interview with Executive VP-HR and Marketing...(final selection)

They want candidates who are ready to do entry level jobs for minimum 2-3 years.......so those who are really interested in sales only apply........and please updated with current trends in Healthcare industry.....Pitch more on sales...why sales is important for the organization?

Male candidates: Ready to work at anywhere in India (No choice)
    Female candidates: Don't be choosy for place, but you can negotiate

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2014.

1ST WRITTEN test,
    where some basic english,maths and about company questions.

2nd HR round
    where about your introduction and other questions subject

and finally last round with area sales manager,regional sales manger,zonal sales manager
    asks different type of questions.

be confident and answer with a smile.

Location not suitable

Senior Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview started with my presentation and continued with questions testing my basic knowledge on cell line development and my research expertise

Publication Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2014.

First was a one hour test with analytic reasoning questions. It had several sections including numerical aptitude, logical reasoning, puzzles, English, Spell Check, data interpretation. Time management was tough. Second round had an immunology essay question (what is immunity? what are the types of immunity with egs), two statistical tables to interpret and pointing statistical errors, and to write an abstract of a scientific manuscript from virology field.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

applied through campus, shortlisting on the basis of academic score
    2nd round was GD, 50% shortlisted for PI.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2011.

One round Campus Interview - taken by VP marketing and GM-HR

No negotiation phasse

Student Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in August 2009.

1. Written test
    2. Technical oral interview

Interview Questions
    • You have six zeros (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0). Do any math on it, and make it 120.   View Answer
    I agreed to what they offered.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2008.

They wanted a technical person in the ASP.NET field to interact with their IT/development partners or outsourced. I went through 4 rounds of interview. All went well and I might have joined, it was the final or HR round which made me reject the offer. The remuneration was not an issues the HR personnel who interviewed me, pissed me off. After 3 great rounds of interviews with the senior most management, the HR guy was so irritating and asked some really silly and even disrespecting questions. Even while rolling out the offer, the process took too long and was extremely bad.

Interview Questions

The HR interviewer was the primary reason and the time taken t o roll-out offer.

Brand Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2008.

Interview form followed by 2 rounds of interviews. One with HR Director and One with Line Manager head. Fairly well managed process. Make you comfortable and handle it quite professionally. Interview form followed by 2 rounds of interviews. One with HR Director and One with Line Manager head. Fairly well managed process. Make you comfortable and handle it quite professionally.

Interview Questions
    • Critique this interview room in terms of color, layout etc.   Answer Question

BU Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Only two formal interviews with HR and supervisor, very friendly and open communication. Focus on compliance (jajaja, have a lot of issues now a days in this area). Offer with a good base and benefits, i.e. company car, medical, vision and dental insurance, discount on company products or even free. Good infrastructure and offices.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will perform in these environment?   View Answer
    Negotiated back and forward to get to where I wanted to be