GlaxoSmithKline Interview Questions

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in July 2014.

1ST WRITTEN test,
    where some basic english,maths and about company questions.

2nd HR round
    where about your introduction and other questions subject

and finally last round with area sales manager,regional sales manger,zonal sales manager
    asks different type of questions.

be confident and answer with a smile.

Location not suitable

Senior Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline.

Interview started with my presentation and continued with questions testing my basic knowledge on cell line development and my research expertise

Publication Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in January 2014.

First was a one hour test with analytic reasoning questions. It had several sections including numerical aptitude, logical reasoning, puzzles, English, Spell Check, data interpretation. Time management was tough. Second round had an immunology essay question (what is immunity? what are the types of immunity with egs), two statistical tables to interpret and pointing statistical errors, and to write an abstract of a scientific manuscript from virology field.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2011.

One round Campus Interview - taken by VP marketing and GM-HR

No negotiation phasse

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

applied through campus, shortlisting on the basis of academic score
    2nd round was GD, 50% shortlisted for PI.

Brand Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2008.

Interview form followed by 2 rounds of interviews. One with HR Director and One with Line Manager head. Fairly well managed process. Make you comfortable and handle it quite professionally. Interview form followed by 2 rounds of interviews. One with HR Director and One with Line Manager head. Fairly well managed process. Make you comfortable and handle it quite professionally.

Interview Questions
    • Critique this interview room in terms of color, layout etc.   Answer Question

Student Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in August 2009.

1. Written test
    2. Technical oral interview

Interview Questions
    • You have six zeros (0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0). Do any math on it, and make it 120.   View Answer
    I agreed to what they offered.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2008.

They wanted a technical person in the ASP.NET field to interact with their IT/development partners or outsourced. I went through 4 rounds of interview. All went well and I might have joined, it was the final or HR round which made me reject the offer. The remuneration was not an issues the HR personnel who interviewed me, pissed me off. After 3 great rounds of interviews with the senior most management, the HR guy was so irritating and asked some really silly and even disrespecting questions. Even while rolling out the offer, the process took too long and was extremely bad.

Interview Questions

The HR interviewer was the primary reason and the time taken t o roll-out offer.

Senior Scientist/Associate Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in August 2014.

I was emailed for a screening interview over the phone. We scheduled for the following week. I was interviewed by two pleasant scientists, who asked me technical questions that pertained to the position, no behavioral questions. I sent a follow up email and never heard back from them. It's been about 3-4 weeks since the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected questions. They were really just; what is your experience with this or that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brentford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentford, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline in March 2013.

The process started by the exchange of a few emails with an HR manager. After the submition of my CV and cover letter, she put me in contact with my future manager. Then, I got a phone interview with this manager and her boss. After several questions on my CV and my experience, they asked me why GSK, why Procurement and ultimately, to describe a discount I had nogatiated in my life.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a discount you have negotiated in your life. It could be anything.   Answer Question
    I was asked what were my expectations in terms of salary. I replied I was not asking much but I wanted to be financially independent so I would appreciate to have enough for food and accomodation. The manager said, without mentionning any amount, that they would give me a small compensation. Eventually, £1200/ month was more than enough

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!