Goldman Sachs Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

143 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in November 2013.

very analytical and communication skiils based.

No negotioaon

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

4 rounds 1st day consisted of aptitude and hr screening.second day was the technical and final interview.

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult was one question where i had to explain about a leadership role i had handled in the past and the problems faced   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in October 2013.

written test with aptitude, reasoning and essay...... shortlisted candidates are called for an interview and that is operations round where your confidence level and aggressiveness towards job is tested

Interview Questions
    • each and every line you hav written in essay was monitored...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in August 2012.

One 2:1 interview followed by five 1:1 interview. Same day. One after the other. Basic questions about yourself, what is in your resume, why Goldman Sachs, why operations, your strengths, weaknesses. No technical questions.

No negotiation.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in May 2014.

Went in the superday interviews at the Jersey City office. Three half hour back to back interviews with VPs and MD. No technical questions just behavioral. Thought the interview went well but got a call saying they will not be continuing with my application.

Analyst Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

12 interviews over a 2 day period

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

3 in-person interviews with VPs and a MD, 2 company interview dinners. Asked basic questions like why GS, why ops, what is your 10 year goal, your background…etc. Last one was with a MD. I was asked to describe the image of Goldman, news that interested me recently and why.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us your experience that you made a significant difference in processing.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Saw them at the career fair and had an interview

Interview Questions
    • what was a time you made a process more efficient? tell me about your self.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

First online application. No online tests involved. Then two rounds of face-to-face interview. Each last for about half an hour. All questions are behavioral type. No technical questions. Typical questions like why operations, why Goldman Sachs, teamwork, multi-task, conflicts in team, past projects, etc.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Goldman Sachs in March 2014.

Most of the questions were about why I did want to go to Operations and why Goldman Sachs. They expected you to provide many examples on several skills. For example I was asked whether I knew the main tasks an operations analyst did and to provide an example on me resolving a technical problem.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an experience where you had a moral conflict. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for Goldman Sachs? Contribute to the Community!