Goodyear Interview Questions

Updated 5 Mar 2015
Updated 5 Mar 2015

3.1

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear (Aurangābād, Maharashtra) in November 2011.

Interview

telephonic interview............techinical interview.............three rounds..................hr interview...................negotiation.....................medical tests.................offer letter

Interview Questions

• how to you chack machine accuressy..............?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

very long and dull, asked minimum did not seem too interested in background and did not answer many of my questions to the full extent in which I had asked. found it a little uncomfortable

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

It was different. 3 different people with 3 very different perspectives interviewed me. 2 went well 1 didn't. I was never contacted again by them. Overall there was a strange atmosphere to the offices I was in.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between and accounting major and a finance major, because where I am from we don't have both.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

Met a Hr representative at a career fair and they scheduled an interview the next morning. 5 behavior based questions but nothing too hard. Got a call back for a second round interview in Akron, OH. Went out to dinner with two HR reps the day before the interview. Next morning went to the headquarters and was interviewed by 3 people and they asked more behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Ex: " Whats the most successful report you have written?   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

This is my first stage of interveiw with goodyear.
    Interveiw process is systematic and professional. You can expect a warm friendly face, dialogue or question at the beginning and then straight forward usual interveiw questions. in the first interveiw, an HR and dept mgr/head will be in and mix of behavioural and technical questions, but they are few and focused questions. Not an elaborate lengthy interveiw process at first.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stiuation you missed the deadline and how did it handled   Answer Question

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy, with five steps altogether. However, it was very interesting and enriching as an experience. The name of the company was not disclosed in the first three steps of the interview, which made it even more difficult to show interest in working for this company.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have all the money you need, so you don't have to work to get money. What would you do?   Answer Question

Senior Technology and Quality Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for initial interview, selected for drug, background, and health testing, selected for followup panel interview, given offer, minor negotiation, accepted offer. The first interview was a basic one on one screening with an HR specialist. The second was a panel interview that included combinations of personality and situational questions. There was also a series of questions about past performance, experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you made a split-second decision that later proved to not be the best course of action, and what would you do differently knowing what you now know?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were minor salary negotiations.

General Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Goodyear (Gadsden, AL (US)).

Interview

asked about being able to work seven days a week and staying on night shift a long time also about getting along with other people working as a team to complete job knowing how to repair equipment when parts were not there to fix and also to always work safe and follow all safety steps and look out for others

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Consumer Sales Squad Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Goodyear in November 2014.

Interview

4 separate 40 minute interviews back to back. Mostly resume based. They ask about leadership. Class projects that have gone poorly. They also ask how you keep up to date on business information.

IT Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was reached out to on LinkedIn by a recruiter from a staffing agency that Goodyear uses for their positions. After e-mail communication he and I had a phone conversation. I then had an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Name three questions you would ask if you were going to design a user access provisioning system?   Answer Question