Goodyear

3.1

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurangābād, Maharashtra

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Goodyear in November 2011.

telephonic interview............techinical interview.............three rounds..................hr interview...................negotiation.....................medical tests.................offer letter

Interview Questions
    • how to you chack machine accuressy..............?   View Answer

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Goodyear in October 2014.

I was reached out to on LinkedIn by a recruiter from a staffing agency that Goodyear uses for their positions. After e-mail communication he and I had a phone conversation. I then had an hour long phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Name three questions you would ask if you were going to design a user access provisioning system?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Goodyear in September 2014.

I got an interview from a career fair even held at my current university. I came in the next day for my scheduled interveiw and sat down at a table across from two Goodyear employees. They went on to ask me about 5 behavioral questions throughout the interveiw, and between questions they would make comments and we would just have a conversation. The interveiw was very relaxed and the emplyees were easy to talk to to. They understand that you may need a second to gather your thoughts and they are willing to give you that time to formulate a well rounded response.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you had to work in a team, tell me about a time where you had to be involved with an unethical situation, why goodyear?   Answer Question

Development Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview was 45 minutes long. Basic Behavioral Questions. Had an online webcam interview with 3 people. The interview was very mundane, nothing too exciting. I wish they didn't have a webcam interview as it is very awkward and uncomfortable, especially since you can always see yourself during the interview.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Goodyear in July 2014.

Recruiter contacted me early in the year and asked me to apply online. Did so and received a rejection email a week later.

Recruiter contacted me again a month ago, asked me to apply online, again, for the same position. Did so and was called for a phone interview. Apparently did well enough on the phone interview to warrant an in-person interview. Interviewed with 4 different people, one from HR, three from the department. Received rejection email on the Saturday after the interview (work-life balance, anyone?).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or technical. All "tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Goodyear.

The hiring and interview process and scheduling seemed to be very organized for the number of people involved. I interviewed with 6 employees in professional/management roles. The schedule of the interview was presented clearly and we remained on task for the most part. Communications prior to and post interview were also well organized.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. All interviewers used the templated interview question format of describe a work situation when/where….x happened and tell us what happened, how you addressed/handled and the outcome.   Answer Question

General Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Goodyear.

Contacted via email from Monster.com, in person interview. Trained for one week to learn their computer systems. Worked in several stores both and a manager and service manager. Without knowing their entire system, it was a difficult learning experience.

Tire Engineering Interview

online test, telephone interview, onsite with three individual interviews and one group exercise. few questions about technical problem just global view of tire design. Talked about future design of tire.

Technology Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Goodyear in April 2014.

Applied online and a phone interview was scheduled with technical HR manager. Most of the questions were standard HR questions and few were about my previous experience. The interviewer was patient and friendly. Not a tough nut to crack if you do your groundwork beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation in your career and how did you overcome it.
      Difficult decision you made so far.
      Experience as a team player.
      Few technical questions.
        Answer Question

Professional - Corp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Goodyear.

Applied online (make sure to copy your answers to a word document - the form is wonky and my answers kept disappearing). After about two weeks, I was scheduled through recruiting company for a 30 min. phone interview. On the phone screening, the team mentioned wanting to move quickly (decision within two weeks). I followed up after two weeks since I didn't hear anything and was told there were no decisions made with the position yet. That was nearly two months ago and I haven't heard anything since (not even a note that they were pursuing other candidates). Pretty poor lack of communication.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too unexpected. General skill set and experience questions on the initial screening call.   Answer Question