Guardsmark Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2014

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Biloxi, MS (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS (US)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Guardsmark in September 2010.

Lengthy interview process. I was called back multiple times and had to interview with everybody and their brother before I was hired. I had almost given up on getting the job. I had to take an IQ test and a polygraph test.

I was romanced and then was never given what I was promised.

Other Interview Reviews for Guardsmark

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Guardsmark in January 2008.

Guardsmark has a slow and thorough process. Several levels of review are required to secure the job and there is very little communication in between time. Local management may like a candidate but lack the authority to execute on the hire which can be frustrating. But after enough time things eventually roll around. Make sure your background is squeaky clean. The drug test is no job, there can be no gaps in your employment and every reference and previous employer will be contacted...not too mention the MMPI.

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Guardsmark in June 2007.

Extremely comprehensive and thorough. Very demanding interviews; at least seven different interviews including psychologist, HR, executive managers, and President of the company

Interview Questions

Salary compensation

Worked for Guardsmark? Contribute to the Community!