HCL Technologies

Updated 24 Nov 2014

2.9

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

1 Technical, 1 Manager and HR round. Need to be strong on Core Java and Frameworks. Interview process will be completed in 1 day if its walk in and offer will be released within week.

Associate Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

1000 Thousand people have attend the Interview, First they have done JAM .Selected few people among them .Later they explained about HTML and asked technical question on it. Interview was not so difficult .In JAM they Asked about "your memorable moment ".All the best guys

Software Developer Interview

Applied through campus. The selection process consisted of an online assessment test (Amcat) followed by an interview process. The test is a regular test consisting of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning divided in different sections and test went on nearly 100 minutes. After shortlisting, interview was technical based on c++ and java. Questions like OOPS concepts and multithreading in JAVA were asked.

Late joining

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

The first round was online test containing aptitude,english,reasoning,c/c++ questions of duration around 2 hours followed by group discussion on the topic pre-decided by the moderator which was later followed by technical interview that tests your skills on C,C++,Java etc and then the final HR interview which basically tests your management skills required for the job.

Lead Engineer Interview

Written Exam Followed by interview process. Written was Having the question from Core java having basic functionality check. Interview was on Front-end and Framework specific interview Mainly on spring, struts and hibernate.

Negotiated from 7 to 6 LPA

Pre Sales (Global Business Acquisition) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2014.

Resume Shortlisting (Based on Projects and Academics), GD (Topics are very abstract), Interview (Technical) Profile & Companies Products and Offerings Related, Interview (HR)
    Pre Placement Talk was followed by all the above segments and the entire process was very lengthy. Interview Duration about 30-45 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies in November 2014.

Call from mail.. asked currrent CTC and expected... then received call letter... I reached there and its all over.... they said our budget is equal to you current.... I cannot say my feelings in words...

its totally fricking experience to listen that there budget is equal to my current CTC... even they have asked me befire interview my current and expected... but still they called and do the fricking job..

AMTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Had four rounds of interviews in total as a fresh candidate of bachelor's engineering degree. Mostly it was about testing one's coding skills and questions were quite hard for a newbie.

Interview Questions
    • Dont remember exactly but there were a lit of string and datastructure qns   Answer Question
    Na

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HCL Technologies.

2 technical online tests and technical panel + HR interview

QA Engineer Interview

3 rounds of interview. 2 Technical and 1 HR. Questions were as usual on manual and automation testing.Mainly related to testing and Quality assurance.Questions also on Banking and financial domain.