HCL Technologies

Getting the Interview

550 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

GET Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details First was an english written test which was very simple.
Then there was GI were they had no interest in was one was saying unless and until they were fluent.
Then the Technical interview where most of the interviewers were themselves talking in Hindi while looking for someone who can talk in english.
The HR round was also more or less like GI.
And finally after all this there was the written for apti,reasoning.

Interview Question – HR question: you have to take out a table tennis ball from a can without directly or indirectly touching it?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details First consultancy firm called me & explain about the job profile after that they scheduled at 11.30 my interview at noida location for face to face interview however I had to wait till 5 PM to start the interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview Details i applied through my college. It was based on written test(includes technical question also) followed by PI full of HR questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2010.

Interview Details written exam followed by a technical interview at chennai. After few weeks of waiting there was a group discussion at chennai again followed by a HR interview before getting the offer.

Interview Question – How would you justify yourself being suitable for this role?   Answer Question

Noida

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2010.

Interview Details I went for an off-campus hiring drive. Initially there was a screening exam, then GD round. Later, HR+Technical round.

Interview Question – Questions were very easy and basic.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details Three rounds of interviews: Two rounds of technical followed by one round of HR. In the two rounds, they tested the basic concepts of programming includes OOPS, C, C++, Java etc. Generally, testing the willingness to learn more.

Interview Question – Mostly, situation based questions. testing team player skills and innovative, out of the box answers.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

New Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2014.

Interview Details THERE were 5 rounds to recruit.. 10 a grammatical test which was majorly based on parts of speech
2) A GENERAL INTERVIEW- which comprised HR like questions..a brief intro, last movie , how did you spend your last week ? favourite tv show .
3)a TECHNICAL INTERVIEW- i belong to electronics and communication so i was gauged in that .. what is a register? what is memory ? what is a flip flop?
j-k ff, draw and implement it, what are k-maps? uses ?
networking questions-what is a n/w? what os is used in your cellphone?
4) HR interview- intro , what do you know about HCL ?
whom do you prefer for your country - an innocent politician who lacks strategies or a corrupt one who makes excellent strategies any issue with the bond ?
5) AMCAT BASED ONLINE TEST - Quant /logical reasoning/verbal
go through the sample papers given on various sites

The day went propitious for me and i cleared all the grills successfully !!

Interview Question – what is the mileage of your car this was asked in technical round   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the package was 2.75 .no further negotiations

Lead Engineer Interview

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HCL Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details If you are coming from other cities of india then it will take long time to reimburse you travel expense.
For me it took seven months after my employment and I have to take strict follow up for the same

Interview Question – Why did you left your last company?   Answer Question

Interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview Details Test containing sections like Quantitative aptitude, English and HR round.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HCL Technologies in March 2014.

Interview Details Off campus recruitment drive @ PIET Panipat
round one - grammar objective test
round two - hr & technical interview (separate)
round three - online test
round 80 - 90 were hired out of 2100

Interview Question – Grammar was not easy.. was mind teaser   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at HCL Technologies

Worked for HCL Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

HCL Technologies Videos

HCL Technologies – Why Work for Us?

HCL now running the #COOLESTINTERVIEWEVER. Know more and participate As a $6 billion global company, HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise, which began its journey in the USA in 1989. The HCL Enterprise… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HCL Technologies interview questions and advice. All 550 interview reviews are posted anonymously by HCL Technologies employees and interview candidates.