HCL Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

2.9

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore).

Interview

Had joined the company as a fresher.
    Hence basic process of interview was aptitude test followed by technical round and HR round.
    The results were out on the same day with an appointment letter in hand.

Interview

I had given my first round of interview as telepjonic after clear that interview , They called me for the 2nd rounf of interview for face to face . It was a technical interview once i had cleared the 2nd technical round . Then it was the final HR tound. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked question from .net mvc   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

The process involved AMCAT test and then after few days I was invited for HR interview, followed by a group discussion. The group discussion had a group of 9 people. A scenario was given and then everyone had to share their thoughts

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not negotiable.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

First the took written test then then a face to face interview. That consists of the knowledge of Java, C++, PHP etc and then questions on logical reasoning and day to day problem handling. First the saw my behavior and way of talking and problem handling ability and my typing speed of codes and told me to make a program of scientific calculator. And they finally get impressed and they strike a deal and finally after bargaining i got the job. And i am finally happy with the job.

Interview Questions

• What looks like a half apple   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please try to negotiate your payments as they are very less as compared to their giving ability. They want that their employees should know their capacities.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR round. Interview process was simple and fast. My interview started at around 9:30 AM and it got completed at around 10:45 AM with all the rounds.

MSBI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in March 2015.

Interview

Worst interview process with HCL i hav been waited for 8 hrs to attend the first round of interview and it was on a festival day, HCL has completly ruined my festival by asking me to wait for 8 hours

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

I left from interview location because of the worst process they followed not valuing candidate's time. Waited more than 3.5 hrs yet they my turn was indefinite. Guys pls dont go to HCL or Mindtree kind of companies. In terms of pay they pay less to market standard. choose only if you hav no other option.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

Programming round 5 questions and face to face round with panel of 2 members. 2 technical and 1 hr round . Logics of the programs will be asked i
    n the first technical r ound.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

Face 2 face, pathetic interview process, they have no one to take interview finally arrange some people from pune office & conducted telephonic from their office location.
    Took entire day for just 10 mins of a telephonic round.

Interview Questions

• What all object has been used in your application.
      How handsheak handled in webservice intergration.
      What is work flow rules.
      If a field is marked required on page layout what will happen if we try to insert null in this field thru apex class

Answer Question

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in March 2015.

Interview

I got call from a Recruiting agency regarding the vacancies in HCL.
    There were two rounds.First online test and Second F2F technical interview.
    Many candidates were there so only Online test was done from me.F2F was done other day.

Interview Questions

• Online test - Multiple choice questions on Linux basics.Simple questions.
      F2F - Questions on Boot process,RAID,LVM,Storage etc