HSBC Holdings

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in January 2014.

It was done via telepresence.

KYC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in May 2012.

There two rounds of F2F Interview for the post of KYC Associate. The profile was so good, even the company struture was also good. Company structure was providing a lot more growth opportunities within the organusation. Thats why I liked the profile so much.
    The recruitment team was very coperative & frank. The questions were asked about your previous academic sessions. Theywere checking our overall knowledge & personality, communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • What do you about the company & profile offered?   Answer Question
    • Show me the SWOT Analysis of a particular thing, like Pen, Mobile Phone.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in November 2011.

Two rounds of interview one with the reporting manager, and then with country head for the function. Mainly skills-based questions were asked based on the CV submitted.

1 Month. Accepting lower salary is not recommended. Hikes after one joins a support function are unsubstantial.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in August 2011.

HSBC came to college for recruitment for various profiles such as Data information, risk analysis etc. It began with ppt in the morning followed by a general aptitude test. it included simple quantative questions, verbal, analytical questions. they also had a section of questions on the company. After the first round, next was GD round. after GD round, there were two more rounds, managerial and HR round. They asked basic knowledge of financial institutes and all.

Portfolios Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in December 2009.

It was direct one to one interview

Interview Questions
    It was very transparent and straight forward

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in May 2009.

Online Application/Candidate Questionnaire
    Online Numerical reasoning aptitude tests
    Interviews
    Assessment Day (including case study)

Interview Questions
    • Online Application/Candidate Questionnaire
      Online Numerical reasoning aptitude tests
      Interviews
      Assessment Day (including case study)

Answer Question
    good

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam
    Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings in June 2008.

walk ins with a resume, photographs, 1st round would be computing skills, then comes telephonic skills, later continued with an interview, followed by HR interview.

Graduate Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

There was a brief phone call then the next step was a panel interview. The phone call was easy and the interviewer was very friendly and personable. When I went to the HSBC offices for the second interview, there was a panel of 3 people. Afterwards, I spoke with current participants in the development program. They were all very nice.

Exotic Trading Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings.

2 rounds.
    First round: I have met 2 guys lasting 2 hours: one IT (45mn) then one Trader (1h15).
    Second round (1week later): I have meet the 2 same guys and their managing director

Interview Questions
    • If you are long Best Of. Are you short or long correl?   Answer Question

SummerResearch Interview

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Standard competency based questions. Why HSBC? Why this particular division? Teamwork example. A bit on previous work experience. The question I liked least was: Give an example of a time you stood up for what you believe in and encouraged others to stand up as well - it's good to have an example in advance.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you stood up for what you believe in and encouraged others to stand up as well.   Answer Question