HSBC Holdings Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2015
Updated 13 Apr 2015

2.9

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mumbai) in January 2014.

Interview

It was done via telepresence.

KYC Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bangalore) in May 2012.

Interview

There two rounds of F2F Interview for the post of KYC Associate. The profile was so good, even the company struture was also good. Company structure was providing a lot more growth opportunities within the organusation. Thats why I liked the profile so much.
    The recruitment team was very coperative & frank. The questions were asked about your previous academic sessions. Theywere checking our overall knowledge & personality, communication skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you about the company & profile offered?   Answer Question
    • Show me the SWOT Analysis of a particular thing, like Pen, Mobile Phone.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Mumbai) in November 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of interview one with the reporting manager, and then with country head for the function. Mainly skills-based questions were asked based on the CV submitted.

Negotiation

1 Month. Accepting lower salary is not recommended. Hikes after one joins a support function are unsubstantial.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Bangalore) in August 2011.

Interview

HSBC came to college for recruitment for various profiles such as Data information, risk analysis etc. It began with ppt in the morning followed by a general aptitude test. it included simple quantative questions, verbal, analytical questions. they also had a section of questions on the company. After the first round, next was GD round. after GD round, there were two more rounds, managerial and HR round. They asked basic knowledge of financial institutes and all.

Portfolios Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Chennai) in December 2009.

Interview

It was direct one to one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very transparent and straight forward

SSE Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Hyderābād) in May 2009.

Interview

Online Application/Candidate Questionnaire
    Online Numerical reasoning aptitude tests
    Interviews
    Assessment Day (including case study)

Interview Questions

• Online Application/Candidate Questionnaire
      Online Numerical reasoning aptitude tests
      Interviews
      Assessment Day (including case study)

Answer Question

good

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (Visakhapatnam) in June 2008.

Interview

walk ins with a resume, photographs, 1st round would be computing skills, then comes telephonic skills, later continued with an interview, followed by HR interview.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Very friendly people, genuinely interested in you and your background as a person.

There are multiple interviews, mainly competency/motivational based, a numerical test at the start of the assessment centre, and a presentation exercise.

Make sure to prepare well and you will be fine, after all you want to come across as a sincere person who is nice to work with

Personal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at HSBC Holdings (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I met with the secretarial manager for 45 mins and was offered the job through my agency an hour later. I tried to negotiate a very slight increase on hourly rate but was denied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If going for a temp to perm role, ensure this is in writing with a timeframe.

Commercial Banking Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HSBC Holdings.

Interview

HSBC online application, then email notification of online test, after online test, successful candidates will receive email notification of phone-in, then schedule phone in with hsbc interviewer, after successful phone-in, candidates will then conduct conference interview