Indigo Books & Music

www.chapters.indigo.ca

Indigo Books & Music Customer Experience Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Milton, ON (Canada) and was asked:
"Have you ever had a situation where someone else was effecting your productivity?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Customer Experience Representative Interview Review - one of 19 Indigo Books & Music Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes

This is a trick question. If you begin to spill to the interviewer about how you always get paired up with the laziest people and you always end up doing all the work then they are going to be under the impression that you are difficult to work with because its always 'everyone else's fault'

- Interview Candidate on Jul 19, 2012
of 0
votes

Indigo has high standards and a high quality of service for thier customers. In answering this question: I seek a high quality of productivity in the job I do; whether it would be in the workforce, or at school doing projects and assignments. I am a person that professors will see doing 10x more than what is expected. When working with a team, I like to match my performance with what is demanded of me with the company I work for. When a team player is not matching this level of performance - I like to do 1 of 3 things. Speak to the team as a whole and evaluate how the team is going to match their performance to the high standards they set out for themselves. 2. Sit with the individual who is not pulling their weight or has attitude issues. 3. Find a solution by either sharing/delagating responsibility or when time is pressed take on the responsibility myself.

- Bernadette Waugh on Nov 05, 2012

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.