Hewlett-Packard

Very Easy Interview

ITO Svc Del Representative III Interview

ITO Svc Del Representative III
Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

Interview Details I was a shoe in. Family member worked there.

Negotiation Details – Nonnegotiable.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2013.

Interview Details It was a pretty easy interview process. It was informal and situational/behavior based. The offer came pretty quickly. So far things have been pretty smooth and professional.

Interview Question – There wasn't really a difficult or unexpected question. Just be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher salary.

Service Sales Interview

Service Sales
Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied through another source and interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details Worked for the company 10+ years - I'm sure this process has changed since then. The interview was no different than any company I had ever interviewed with. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What brought you hear? What do you think you can accomplish if hired?

Negotiation Details – 2 interviews and it took 6 months for them to hire me

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!