Hilton Worldwide

2.7

Senior Manager Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2012.

Very Streamlined and simple

No negotiation required

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2009.

I received a call from Hilton Corporate office and then the inteveiw was fixed and it was a lengthy discussion on the work profile and other matters also.Gave assurance to them that if got selected will not let them down.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question as per iI am concerned as I am having vast experience of the hotel industy   View Answer
    NONE

Human Resources Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

The offer was extended to transfer to another property. The process was not long. Having worked with the Brand before, the questions were aligned to relocation and salary improvement. As an expatriate the conditions of employment would be somewhat different.

The offer was made with an opportunity to review and make suggestions on improving same.

Guest Services Agent Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

İnterview process was good . A couple questions like where you see yourself in 5 years from now? Or what's your biggest challenge that you had? What kind öf strength and weaknesses do you have? What did you do for guest satisfaction give me an example

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any haRd questions. If you are a pro you will ace it   Answer Question

Bellman Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

3 interviews! One phone and two in person. Phone call was with Headquarters HR. In person was with the hotel HR and Dept. Manager. Next was with the Asst. GM. All the interviews were pretty basic and management seemed laid back and understanding.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are common interview questions. Be prepared to answer question specific to job and customer service complaints.   Answer Question

Sales Researcher Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

overall positive experience, was interviewed in 2 stages
    was asked about the competitors and what the first thing i'd do when i start is...
    everyone was nice and polite, they seemed to like me even at this stage
    i was called later on the same day to say i got the job

IT Sourcing Analyst Interview

The interview process was very comprehensive. They utilize professional recruiters which can sometimes cause many disconnects, but was fairly adequate in this instance. The interview scheduling was easy and the onboarding process was very nice. One of the best experiences as far as interviewing and hiring goes, in my opinion.

Interview Questions
    The negotiations were very rigid and one sided. I felt like they brought their best possible offer up front. Either that or the recruiter was just better at negotiating.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

I was referred to this position by a former coworker and was told that they were already considering an internal hire. I had to formally submitted my resume online then heard from the initial HR recruiter a week later (HR requires that the position be posted for a certain amount of time before closing the position opening). I talked to HR on Thursday, interviewed with the hiring manager and some coworkers on Friday, then received a formal offer by the following Wednesday. Since my role works with a global team, I had all telephone interviews but then met my boss face to face for the offer. The questions mirrored the position of the one I was interviewing with-- work/personality questions from my coworkers and more strategic questions from the hiring VP. Some of the questions I was asked:
    - What value/experience can you bring to this position?
    - What is your work style? How do you work with global teams?
    - What do you do when you don't agree with your supervisor/team member?
    - What do you want in a career? What are your values?
    I think the most important think about preparing for the interview is knowing your story about why you want the position, how your previous experience makes you fit for this next position/career, and what value you'll bring to the team.

Interview Questions
    • If I hired you right now and you start tomorrow, what is the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Very straight forward. General interview questions: strengths and weaknesses? why Hilton? why hospitality? what accomplishment are you most proud of? tell me about a time when.... scenario questions, guest related questions

C&E Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilton, West Midlands, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilton, West Midlands, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in December 2014.

2 interviews, 1 group then 1 one to one, questions weren't hard just the basic why should we employ you etc.. Group interview you have to make a poster on customer service and make a tower with paper. Most unexpected question I got was " if you was a person who would you be and why".

Interview Questions
    Be confident and yourself. Most unexpected