Hilton Worldwide Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Manager Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2012.

Very Streamlined and simple

No negotiation required

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in February 2009.

I received a call from Hilton Corporate office and then the inteveiw was fixed and it was a lengthy discussion on the work profile and other matters also.Gave assurance to them that if got selected will not let them down.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question as per iI am concerned as I am having vast experience of the hotel industy   View Answer
    NONE

Guest Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Interview was quick and painless. I applied online and got a phone interview about 3-weeks to a month later. After passing the phone interview I did an in office interview a week and a half later. The questions were very simple and the standard situational and behavioral questions. About another week later or less I received an offer and shortly completed the paperwork.

No negotiation. I worked for a very busy Hilton so the pay was nice.

Communications, Middle East and Africa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Had three interviews. First on the phone, second online video interview and online assessments and the third was a face-to-face interview. Online assessments were easy but took up a lot of time. Overall, an okay experience.

Interview Questions
    • Questions included, What do you know about Hilton Worldwide, Why Hilton?, and other general questions related to communications and PR.   Answer Question

Customer Service Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2014.

DIGITAL INTERVIEW;
    Digital interviewing is a modern, new way to interview. It is a simple process. Using your computer and webcam, or your mobile device, you record your answers to pre-set interview questions from Hilton Worldwide. After you finish, Hilton will review your responses and contact you regarding next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you would be a good fit for Hilton?   View Answer
    Not completed yet.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in October 2014.

A large interview with the HR manager in the restaurant hall, a little bit noisy enviroment but the HR manager was very friendly and polite, He explained me all the details of the job vacancy and everything about the workplace.

Stewart/Dishwasher Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide.

Great organization and straight forward went very well I'm glad I had the opportunity it was a short waiting period and very friendly staff many done same day and gave plenty a chance for new opportunity

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2014.

Received an email stating that they had read my qualifications and asking to take a Online-Video Interview. The video interview consists of approximately 7 questions, pretty standard questions. The interview lasts approximate 30 minutes.

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2014.

Invited to the interview via phone call, when I arrived at the Hilton I was directed to the correct reception, filled in a reference contact sheet. During the interview I was asked to talk about my self, what I have done this far and where I see myself in the future. I was asked to go into detail about my bar background and asked why I enjoyed working behind the bar so much. Then listened to the interviewer (F&B Manager) describe the role and abit about the hotels various department. Then a little chat to wind the interview down. Was contacted later that day via email to say I was successful and was invited to a Hotel Induction (which I will be attending in a couple of days from now).

N/A

Front Office Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hilton Worldwide in September 2014.

After applying to several Job's with Hilton worldwide I received an email stating I had been invited to participate in an online recorded interview. Once I reviewed the email inviting me to participate in the recorded interview I noticed that I only had until the end of the same day to complete the process, I must admit I was somewhat annoyed that I had been given such a limited window to complete the interview. Per the email's suggestion I logged onto the interview site and watched a brief video on the recorded interview process, unfortunately this video did not prepare me for how awkward this process was going to be. I was most recently the General Manager of a full service hotel with close to 100 employees and conducted interviews almost weekly and never had I made an applicant feel as awkward as that "robo" interview made me feel. The interview questions where so generic that they did not provide an adequate chance for a potential employer to understand my knowledge and skills. I am still interested in Working with Hilton Worldwide however, I would not like to participate in another "Robo" interview.