Hitachi Consulting

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hitachi Consulting.

Interview Details The poeple at the office was super friendly, it was the most impressive office environment I had ever been, I remember when I was sitting at the lobby waiting for my turn, there were at least 5 or 6 employers walking by and warmly asked if I 've been helped. in most of other intervews that i had been, you silent , indifferent eyes contact, not in that particular office.

Interview Question – Pretty normal, nothing really unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not too difficult , th eprocess took a bit longer than expected

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hitachi Consulting

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Consulting Consulting Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Consulting employees and interview candidates.